ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
frabz-come-on-guys-Why-Cant-we-be-friends-ddc660.jpeg

Cmon guys.

Because retarded people such as you , egg things on. Just stop. your not helping the situation.

Then why dont you leave. No one respects you anymore. You have lost all your credibility.

Like i said, i'm here for the laughs and for the people i respect.

You guys entertain me with the amount of bs that i hear and see and the contradicting things you all say.

I'm so sorry that i made y'all butt hurt over a parody.

Sai
Like i said, i'm here for the laughs and for the people i respect.

You guys entertain me with the amount of bs that i hear and see and the contradicting things you all say.

I'm so sorry that i made y'all butt hurt over a parody.

Not butthurt at all. Defending those who you think is fun to make a parody of. You crossed the line, You opened this.

Where's your comp at? *Looks Around*

Not your comp either. Its MrDevil's that you are proceeding to run into the ground.

Not butthurt at all. Defending those who you think is fun to make a parody of. You crossed the line, You opened this.

Not your comp either. Its MrDevil's that you are proceeding to run into the ground.
BTW we made it together and please tell me how am I running it into the ground you didn't even show?

its nowhere cos im not childish enough to go round going oh your **** battle me....... your teams ****, you moan to much, then complain when you lose :D your the next Sai
Is there a guide on how to talk s*** or something? Because everyone says the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back