ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got, to test out the new version 1.06 update on gt6, I'm going to build masato kawabata 180SX. Duplicating the car.

Reactions: Sai
Last edited:
Sai
Going to be posting when i am online on RF and server. Hopefully you guys can come out and play !

@Biller @MadFlavour @Stavingo @Gonales

Sounds sweet as, shall check the thread more often for posts like this 👍

Also is it hard to host a public server in rF? I've played with people who use hamachi etc. and it doesn't seem too bad.

Reactions: Sai
Sounds sweet as, shall check the thread more often for posts like this 👍

Also is it hard to host a public server in rF? I've played with people who use hamachi etc. and it doesn't seem too bad.

Cool and not sure, never hosted one myself.

Did i get a new toy? Hehe.
@ProdigyDR @fastfox400 @PUSH

1979856_10200869140450483_2378638074186473254_n.jpg

Last edited:
Im going to try Hamachi style,
i'll post the Hamachi network and pass
And same for server.
Hamachi network:
rfactor_89
pass: rfactor

ENter this ip in r factor server search :25.10.22.89

Dont forget, too join Hamachi first then in r factor online setting search for lan server

Last edited:
Hamachi network:
rfactor_89
pass: rfactor

ENter this ip in r factor server search :25.10.22.89

Dont forget, too join Hamachi first then in r factor online setting search for lan server

F it, i'm in a Dbox server. lmfao

:lol: I was extremely board as 🤬 today miss you guys, 🤬 every time I here someone calling me twitchy, I be wanna say 🤬 you suck ain't my faught, you got tail whipped. :banghead: But I keep it to myself.

:lol: I was extremely board as 🤬 today miss you guys, 🤬 every time I here someone calling me twitchy, I be wanna say 🤬 you suck ain't my faught, you got tail whipped. :banghead: But I keep it to myself.

But you are twitchy bud. XD

Sorry man, Dom is MIA, B is eh and Xano busy. Once friday hits i'll be on GT6 and see things out and can further the progress of GDM.

Wish I would have seen this before I apologized to you but its ok. You take care ryu.

Sai

Sorry man, Dom is MIA, B is eh and Xano busy. Once friday hits i'll be on GT6 and see things out and can further the progress of GDM.

Yeah B is eh.. lol
Sorry been busy and away from PS3 for a couple of days.
Bad news is I cant see Yuji when we join a lobby and I cant join Him nor he can Join me LOL

Btw Sai I didnt get that FR on Skype you probably sent it to the wrong person my ID is Bahaa.Abdel.Hadi

I'm kinda low on GT6 drift footage ,BUT check out my E36 :D

Wish I would have seen this before I apologized to you but its ok. You take care ryu.
:lol: I was not being so serious, was being sarcastic this to make it seem like I was angry or something :cheers: its all good besides I blame my connection. @the_kingb_ nice EG6.

Sai

I'm not MIA, you're just never on GT6. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back