ZenGarage | オールナイトのダンスの思い出 | KDFA

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 542 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai
Got no class tomorrow so i'll be home on the RF. I'll attempt to record some good runs . <3

A little late for me but you should start a series on YouTube, learning to drift or something. I've been on today, but in the F1 lobbies. I'm free from college at 1PM GMT+1 So I shall try be on then.
(12 hours from now)

A little late for me but you should start a series on YouTube, learning to drift or something. I've been on today, but in the F1 lobbies. I'm free from college at 1PM GMT+1 So I shall try be on then.
(12 hours from now)

Sounds like a plan, we can do it. Once i get my recorder situation fixed and reinstall rF with my new graphics card, we can see how it goes.

My lady in rFactor:

WP_20140408_001_zps80965ab3.jpg

WP_20140408_002_zps9043e640.jpg

Really shouldn't have a hard time looking for drift lobbies all you need to do is make sure you can find you're friends lobby, or give the room number to your friends.

@Gonales it's a shame the wheels are limited to huge ones with small amounts of tread on that model.
E36 is doing brilliant for me, I'll put a pic up later.

Stop seeding lol! It's taking up your upload speed. It's downloaded, you can shut down bittorrent now.
I tried everything. It doesn't work for me! I deleted it.. Oh well you all have fun! make some videos if possible..

* Puff * I can't seem to drift today, at least i got some decent footage of yesterdays runs while i was at least doing decent.

You needed to put the cracked exe in lol
@Sai @Biller my RFactor just locked up lol, going to call it a night. Midnight here, good drifting. Both of you stick with it and trust me you'll get to grips in no time!

Yes sir, good runs. Give me 2 weeks and i'll be door tapping like a champ in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back