Zero Cup

• Thread starter WarriusZero
  • 3,148 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
WarriusZero
The Zero Cup is based on these principles and features:

The Zero Cup is now a formal public club listed on Gran Turismo's official website.

The first race starts as early as 8:05pm BST so don't be late!
For all the details, YOU MUST READ THE RULE BOOK CAREFULLY.
If you don't, you will have some surprises and it will get noticed.

If you want to join us, you must first post a reply here, answering these questions:
- Have you read both the RULE BOOK and OLR?
- Do you have any experience racing cleanly online?
- Have you connected your PS3 to your router using an ethernet cable?

To join an event, go to the Club Lobby (not the event!) as we use 3 tracks per event and Club Events' dedicated rooms are tied to a single track.

Last edited:
If this is on Mondays then I'm interested too. If 8 pm GMT means 3 pm EST, then I'm definitely in on Mondays.

Rubens here (Do you still think I sound like him? LOL), I'm in of course. 👍

I liked the format we had with two 25 minutes races on different tracks. I would prefer not to race on Fridays but it's not a dealbreaker for me. Let's hope we can get this going.

Thanks, everyone, for the interest.
I'm going to organise something for this Friday and then on Monday as well. If watermelonpunch isn't already hosting something on Monday.

Keep me in mind, Warrius - could only really do a Friday night as I'm looking at four months of nightshifts in the new year until my wedding.

1st post updated.

And I just realise I may have to rename the 'Gentleman's Yellow Flag' already for the female drivers... :)

My main issue at the minute is picking the right day. I don't want it to clash with Watermelon's races. Maybe I should do it on Wednesdays...

Edit: I changed my mind again... now Monday and Wednesday. :crazy:

Last edited:
Thanks, @Rosenlundaren, I appreciate the encouraging words. And you're ready when you're ready. ;)
And everyone, don't forget to go back to the 1st post frequently, for now: I'm editing it all the time.

Well, there is still the Wednesday option. So we'll see next week which evening is getting the more attention.
In the long term I'll have to pick one evening, but for now Mrs Zero is tolerating a few more hours a week...

If you add ballast the car won't be able to get into the track under "tuning prohibited". At, least that's how it was in GT5, presume it's the same in 6.

@BrandonW77 that's a very good point I have overlooked. It was still only an idea for later so it gives me time to ponder about it.

Since you're getting involved in this thread, is it too far fetched to hope you're interested in racing with us? :sly:

I'd love to but I'm in the U.S. so I'm not available when you guys are racing. I'm a big fan of no tuning though, it's the only way I race. 👍

Oooo, good for to waste some time in my vacation.
Sign me up. PSN: Logoncal21
I have some good amount of Cee-Ars in my account, so i'll buy it the cars.

PS: I have no mic, is it fine?

Back