ZEROX MACHINA. Outer Havens. 1/11/13

• Thread starter ZEROX
  • 460 comments
GPR
Really like the first shot, nice use of lines. 👍 The others are pretty good too.

I like the composition and mood in number 1.

I like the last shot :D Merry Christmas too ;)

Merry Christmas, ZEROX, and oh wow, that's a great update!:drool:

Thanks alot guys and a happy new year to you. :cheers:

Nice photos and you have done a fantastic job on the Bugatti's cleaning-up! :)👍

Same to you. :cheers:

Actually i'd done nothing to the Veyron. :P
Thanks Nut. :D
---

Happy 2013 fellow GTPers. For the last few weeks, GT5 bores me to the point i don't want to play for awhile but i won't abondoned it for sure and because of that, there're no recent photos but i guess i'll use this latest set from last year's January photos.

[January Revisit]

---
:cheers:

Thanks guys. Glad you like the past shots. I'm afraid i wouldn't get some liking here. :scared::D
---

The Liberator C7

---

Your photo never, ever, ever, never, ever fail to make me go wow. Great stream of photos, and especially the C7 ones. Seems like you've found your magic spot: RB7 before night. :sly:

Your photo never, ever, ever, never, ever fail to make me go wow. Great stream of photos, and especially the C7 ones. Seems like you've found your magic spot: RB7 before night. :sly:

Thanks Taiga. Yeep, i found it after 2 years playing GT. :lol:

Love shot #2!

BkS
Lovely reflection work Zerox. ;)

Great light in this set :)
The SLR from the previous set was awesome 👍

GPR
Not bad Zerox, I like the vibrancy of these. Shot 2 and 3 are quite nice.

Thanks a bunch guys. Glad you like it. :D
---

The Revolutioner C7

---

So. Very. Clean. I just love how minimally edited your shots look without those crazy toning, looks extremely awesome!

The last one is beautiful :)

Thanks Kodje. :D

So. Very. Clean. I just love how minimally edited your shots look without those crazy toning, looks extremely awesome!

Thanks Taiga, i don't find editing style on HSC track yet. That's why it's minimally edited. :lol:

I like how the whites look so shinny (diffuse glow?). 👍

Nope, just in-game glow. :D
Thanks Nick.
---

My first entry on 3.0 competition and this is the result. Took me 1 hours to do and I really have much more to learn. :scared:

1000 Miles

---

These last pics are awesome.

Love the work on "1000 miles", great angle for the GT-R shot and very good mood on the R8 one !

Thanks for the comments guys. And sorry that I haven't leave any comments after awhile. I did certainly visit yours and others gallery during my free time but I've no chance to leave anything because of crappy connection we had for now. @_@
---

Here's the latest set after a month of inactive. :ill:
Oh, and the BRZ and the 86 have become one of my favourite car to photo at! I'm targetting to own either of that for real...in years to come. That is.

Shadow Clone

---

Back