ZEROX MACHINA. Outer Havens. 1/11/13

• Thread starter ZEROX
  • 460 comments
Very beautiful shots Zerox. Nice toning and great light. My fav are the second (great composition) and the third (superb light, the car looks really beautiful in this one).

GPR
Like the first shot. The simplicity really draws attention to the car. 👍

very nice shots :)

Very beautiful shots Zerox. Nice toning and great light. My fav are the second (great composition) and the third (superb light, the car looks really beautiful in this one).

Thanks guys, glad each of you like different shots if not all. :D
---

The Motegi

Despite these photos, I still don't own this DLC track yet. Only to use it on the Online Seasonal Event. :P

---
:cheers:

The first shot is so fine, seems to come from the game video introduction. The Motegi is excllent race track but too ugly if I want to take pictures, very fine work for sure Zerox.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I rarely do static shot on circuit so, I think I'd hit the spot somehow. :D
Thanks again!
---

Dread

---

The last one is pretty nice. I like the way the light falls and the compostion is good. 👍

Phew. It's really has been awhile since the last update. So much dust to clean up. I don't have much time the past month due to my internship on hotel and when I came back, I don't have much desire to play GT5 anymore. But still, I play when I feel like it. Can't wait until GT6 comes out though. :crazy:

Anyway, thanks for all the support until now guys and no, I'm not saying goodbye until my GT5 disc breaks apart. :D

Here's an update. Spend 3 hours making this stuff. Average stuff. >_>

[-Wild Ride-]

---

Thanks guys. I thought it was average stuff compare to you guys. 4 month away, I open up the gallery and the competition part, I got scared because of the quality has risen up so much. :scared:
Which, of course, I'm happy because I got to see many more awesome photos. :drool:

Anyhow, thanks again. :D

There fixed. :)

Truthfully it's an awesome edit with a great attention to detail! Love it. :drool: :bowdown:

It's not average stuff at all mate. Nice work!

Totally agree. When I saw it for the first time on flickr I first though it was a real one...

Maybe you can still improve the work on the car body deformations (and when I say this, I've got no idea where begin such an edit...), but you've mastered the dirt edit imo.

I agree with Jeremy. It's actully pretty good and at a glance looks quite real so thats great. I think the dirt detail is intergrated quite well so. All in all I think it's a nice piece. Well done. 👍

Totally agree. When I saw it for the first time on flickr I first though it was a real one...

Maybe you can still improve the work on the car body deformations (and when I say this, I've got no idea where begin such an edit...), but you've mastered the dirt edit imo.

Yeep, I'm still practicing on car deformation and it'll take time for me to master it. For now, only dirt edit is all I can do, which is I'm quite addicted to it. :crazy:

Thanks again Kodje. :D

---

Yet again, I changed my gallery name. It's unoriginal to begin with so yeah. Recently I try on some leak light effect and oh boy, it made the photo 10 times more better than usual, though I need to be careful not to over do it. Here's the latest result of it:

[-Guilty Crown-]

---
Hope you guys like it! :cheers:

Very good use of flares for your first attempts. Keep working on it and you'll have mastered a new photo editing technique.

Yep not bad at all for a first go at light leaks. I like the second one better it feels like a better fit position wise and in keeping with the environments light. 👍

Thanks for the feedback and comment guys. It's refreshing to try something new after I'd done same editing style for years. :P
---

[-AURORA-]

---

Looks fantastic, Zerox! Especially love how soft the SLR shot looks with it in white and the soft tones.

Back