Zigglers snaps.

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Ziggler, Sep 13, 2013.

1. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

I agree with you, I was also sort've being agaze at the first picture in which a trio of Lancia Deltas jumping outta dune altogether. :lol:

2. Ziggler

Ziggler

It was a very fun picture to make, you should see the lap.

3. Ziggler

Ziggler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kodje likes this.
  4. Kodje

Kodje

The first one has a very good rendering and I like a lot the choice of apperture / focal lenght and this soft bokeh. The tonning is original, maybe a little bit too much "green" for my taste, but it gives the pic a great atmopshere.
    The second one is excellent, very realistic with a great toning. And the soft red marks give the photo and original rendering. great work mate :tup:

5. Ziggler

Ziggler

Thanks for taking the time to have a close look at them and give a nice criticism of em', I appreciate it !.

6. Ziggler

Ziggler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Ronin387

Ronin387

i love the n.#2 silvia's shot!

Ziggler likes this.
  8. Ziggler

Ziggler

Thanks, I'm very proud of it myself.

9. GPR

GPR

You have a few nice shots on this page. And some good editing on them. I see improvements all around. :tup:

In particular I like loning and dof of the Cuppaccino in the tunnel and the wheel shot of the Silvia (shot#2) is very nice in compositon, cold colour cast and contrast. It look fairly realistic too. Well done. :tup:

10. Kodje

Kodje

Nice shots again :tup:
    I like a lot the close shot of the Silvia, nice bokeh and DOF. I agree with George about the wheel shot, very artistic shot also. And the third shot is my fav' : good work on toning and composition with a great mood in this one :tup: