Zonda Race Car!

Nobody seems to be slagging of the GT40 and the fact this car is underbraked also....(allegedly)

@Zero: thanks for the complement man đź‘Ť although Im not in the same company as the other guys (gal;)) you posted there, but hey I'll take it

my god!
why would you want that much HP! :eek:
that would beat the f1 cars!!! (easy)
I'd say the lowly drifter scum are the types who give cars so much hp to compensaste for how slow drifting is compared to grippin!!! :P
(joke)

Originally posted by neon_duke
Was this part strictly necessary? What's chapping your ass, Zero?

I'm not too sure if it was necessary, there is nothing wrong with my ass, I just dont see why people who dislike cars just because they cannot turn do not do anything to fix that problem. I do believe you took my post the wrong way buddy. People complain all the time about a cars handling and how its crappy, you know why they complain? Because they do not do anything about it, no TCS/ASM changes or anything, people are stupid and you know it.

Originally posted by ving
my god!
why would you want that much HP! :eek:
that would beat the f1 cars!!! (easy)
I'd say the lowly drifter scum are the types who give cars so much hp to compensaste for how slow drifting is compared to grippin!!! :P
(joke)

The only cars that can beat F1 cars are hybrid cars. Just because a car has mad horsepower does not mean that it is faster.

Originally posted by Zero
I'm not too sure if it was necessary, there is nothing wrong with my ass, I just dont see why people who dislike cars just because they cannot turn do not do anything to fix that problem.
I understand that. Nothing wrong with saying that the fault lies with the driver, not the car, if that is the case. But there was no point in saying that he would never be as fast as you guys. After all, way back when, everybody was a noobie, including the people you listed.

Originally posted by neon_duke
I understand that. Nothing wrong with saying that the fault lies with the driver, not the car, if that is the case. But there was no point in saying that he would never be as fast as you guys. After all, way back when, everybody was a noobie, including the people you listed.

There was a point in saying that. If he does not tune the suspension, gears, downforce etc he will in fact not be as fast as anyone who does indeed tune their cars. Yes everyone was a noobie but we quickly learned that tuning the car is essential to success in OLR comps.

*cough*
Originally posted by Zero
you n00bs just do not know how to tune a car and once you do you will not be a n00b anymore but you still will not be as good as Bollocks, Ron, Kelly, Rob, Mischa, everyone else that partipates in online racing and how good I use to be.
Excuse me? I believe you are misstating yourself. Now, move on, but don't do this again.

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
I reckon Im still a bit of noobie compared to some people...

Like JMR, Arco, Flinx and all of those quick Germans? Everyone is a noobie compared to those Gods.

Back