C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam Dec 8, 2013 #1 is the zonda premium or standard? and whats the max hp for the zonda
Im_Lukas Messages 1,280 United Kingdom Messages lukas2121 Dec 8, 2013 #2 Zonda C12, C12S, C12S 7.3 and LM Race Car are standard. The Zonda R is premium as well as both the Huayras. I'm not sure on the max power as I don't have any credits left.
Zonda C12, C12S, C12S 7.3 and LM Race Car are standard. The Zonda R is premium as well as both the Huayras. I'm not sure on the max power as I don't have any credits left.
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Dec 19, 2013 #3 Im_Lukas Zonda C12, C12S, C12S 7.3 and LM Race Car are standard. The Zonda R is premium as well as both the Huayras. Click to expand... The Huayra isn't a Zonda. cj10 is the zonda premium or standard? and whats the max hp for the zonda Click to expand... The Zonda R is the only premium Zonda currently in the game, to tell you what the max horsepower is you'll need to specify which one you mean.
Im_Lukas Zonda C12, C12S, C12S 7.3 and LM Race Car are standard. The Zonda R is premium as well as both the Huayras. Click to expand... The Huayra isn't a Zonda. cj10 is the zonda premium or standard? and whats the max hp for the zonda Click to expand... The Zonda R is the only premium Zonda currently in the game, to tell you what the max horsepower is you'll need to specify which one you mean.
Im_Lukas Messages 1,280 United Kingdom Messages lukas2121 Dec 19, 2013 #4 UrieHusky The Huayra isn't a Zonda. Click to expand... I know, not sure why I included them there, or at least didn't separate them from the Zonda statement. Anyway I believe the max HP for the Zonda C12S 7.3 is a little over 1000, maybe 1005 somewhere in that range.
UrieHusky The Huayra isn't a Zonda. Click to expand... I know, not sure why I included them there, or at least didn't separate them from the Zonda statement. Anyway I believe the max HP for the Zonda C12S 7.3 is a little over 1000, maybe 1005 somewhere in that range.
andy0a Messages 733 Stanton, California Messages aphan111 Dec 19, 2013 #5 Almost nearly undriveable are the max HP Pagani vehicles, the Zondas and the Huayras. With 1000hp, the only reasonable track is SSX. These cars are MR, meaning they are already twitchy, but with 1000hp, lol.
Almost nearly undriveable are the max HP Pagani vehicles, the Zondas and the Huayras. With 1000hp, the only reasonable track is SSX. These cars are MR, meaning they are already twitchy, but with 1000hp, lol.