Minty <((_CRAYOLA__(() Premium Messages 7,665 Pasadena, MD Messages Minty TS Dec 5, 2010 #1 Is it possible in GT5? For seom reason actually being able to do something during the replays helped keep my attention in Prologue. Anyone know if it can be done and how in GT5?
Is it possible in GT5? For seom reason actually being able to do something during the replays helped keep my attention in Prologue. Anyone know if it can be done and how in GT5?
Mugenjin Messages 216 Dec 5, 2010 #2 I'd like to know that as well, although I'm pretty sure that it's gone since I've literally tried every button ^^
I'd like to know that as well, although I'm pretty sure that it's gone since I've literally tried every button ^^
Dragon_HKS Messages 188 Messages Gabbyyyy Dec 5, 2010 #3 press Triangle. But as soon as you press Triangle, the user interface pops up
M Mendeal2 Messages 21 Messages BRMendeal2 Dec 5, 2010 #4 Dragon_HKS press Triangle. But as soon as you press Triangle, the user interface pops up Click to expand... It Worked on the nascar race I hope they bring it again on the NeXT updates...
Dragon_HKS press Triangle. But as soon as you press Triangle, the user interface pops up Click to expand... It Worked on the nascar race I hope they bring it again on the NeXT updates...