zzz_pt gallery _ 8.10 - Random Shots + 3.0 Entry

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 441 comments
The samba bus is insane! Would like to see this same shot with some kind of party lights inside them :dopey::dopey:

Great work as usual with last sets zzz_pt!

I really like your recent work Ricardo. This VW shot is splendid (i love this spot and you've perfectly used it :) )

Thanks Kodje! :) I really love this spot! :P

The GT500, the GT-R and the Bus, Awesome! Fave would be the GT-R. ;)👍

Thanks Nicolas! 👍

Awesome shot , mate ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
And I love your reject more than your entry :P

hehe..I was 51/49...so I pick the other one hehe. Thank you mate! :)

GPR
The Bus is pretty nice. Good posing and light. 👍

Thanks GPR! 👍

Great composition and lighting in that last picture. 👍

Thank you GT-R! 👍

The samba bus is insane! Would like to see this same shot with some kind of party lights inside them :dopey::dopey:

Great work as usual with last sets zzz_pt!

hehe! Maybe I'll try that...who knows :lol: Thanks pal! 👍

Sick bus man! :drool:👍

Thank you GTracer! Glad you like it. :cheers:

Black Volkswagens

^ Now, that is a compliment! :embarrassed: kidding... but thank you very much. :)

I have an idea for the set I'll be presenting tomorrow...stay tuned :P

The VW look great, never though they would look so good in black. 👍

Not to found of the Vette pictures because of the reflections, I find it way distracting and at the same time, it bends too much with the background.

Nice shots of the VWs looks great in black!

Thanks mazda :) I was in a "black" mood yesterday :D

Nice work again mate :)

Thank you Master HDR! :D I'm starting to do some stuff in HDR too last few days. :) Justo to change and experiment :)

The VW look great, never though they would look so good in black. 👍

Not to found of the Vette pictures because of the reflections, I find it way distracting and at the same time, it bends too much with the background.

Thank you Luís. :) Thanks for the criticism. I like them but I can see what you're saying. 👍

Like I said in the other threads, the Stingray and Beetle shots are awesome!

Thanks again! :cheers:

_________ Part I of the C7 set _________

SPORT

URBAN1​

URBAN2​

Later today I'll upload the rest of the set :)

Great C7 set, with preference for the Sport ones! ;)

I like those one more too ^^ Thanks! :)

Thanks. ;)

GPR
Not bad ZZZ, I prefer the sport ones also. 👍

Hummm...they look better +1. :) Thanks GPR!

There is something on the sport ones (HDR?) that I find strange, never the less, the last of the sport is great. Both urban are classy. 👍

Yes. Every shot are HDRs :) It's a process I'm beginning to use... Thank you for the feedback.

Nice shots mate 👍 I should use this spot on Le Mans someday, looks nice for this kind of photoshoot :)

No you shouldn't! ^^ Joking! I bet your use of that spot will end in great shots! ;)

Good work, zzz_pt. Last picture is probably my favourite. :)

hehe. You prefer the Urban. Nice! :) Thank you GT-R.

ZR1​

Father & Sun

Pretty nice zzz, I quit like the framing of shot 2 of the Father & Son batch. Quite Strong on the HDR look overall not entirely sure thats a good thing or not personally. Still nice work. 👍

Given that these are high dynamic range images, you were able to get a high contrast while still having a great amount of lighting. The effect is quite strong (less so in the first two pictures), which I do like, but probably would have preferred if it was toned down a little. 👍

Great editing on the C7 (ZR1), well done set!!! :drool:👍

Thank you!

Two brothers side by side, very cool!

Yeah...they are more brothers than "father and sun" :D Thanks!

Great couple of sets! :drool: I take it you like the new Vette. :sly:

Yep! I like it...it's the most "sexy" vette since the original Stingray '69 :D

^Well, who doesn't?? :drool:

I've already seen people who hate this car :odd:

Really like these last ones. Father and son are really well made (and that's a great song too ;) )

Yep! I didn't thought about the song but it's true. :) Thank you. 👍

GPR
Pretty nice zzz, I quit like the framing of shot 2 of the Father & Son batch. Quite Strong on the HDR look overall not entirely sure thats a good thing or not personally. Still nice work. 👍

Thank you GPR. I just started HDR editing last week and yes it's more af a personal taste. Some shots are more "HDR-ed" than others. :)

Given that these are high dynamic range images, you were able to get a high contrast while still having a great amount of lighting. The effect is quite strong (less so in the first two pictures), which I do like, but probably would have preferred if it was toned down a little. 👍

Thanks GT-R! I have to try some others options when making the HDR images. :)

Shadows do look a bit more greyish this time around. Not sure in how far this looks (more) realistic, but both contrast and lighting are fine. 👍

that depends if you consider HDR images realistic or not :)

Our eyes can see everything that an HDR image shows, but we need to look to more than 1 point to our eyes adjust to the amount of light. (I don't know If I made myself clear lol)

In normal shots, the light/contrast/detail are the same as we were looking just to 1 point (of the object, car, etc).

Back