GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
A bit random a comment, but I always wanted a track day mode on a GT game.

The game places a random selection of cars on the track that just drive round and round with the AI making the slower cars pull over for the faster ones. As you drive round, you encounter slower cars yourself while gaining respect for the flashing headlights of a GT car behind you for example.

Well that would be pretty cool actually, imagine driving on the Nordschleife with all that different cars together, it gets dark, it starts to rain...would be awesome.

Last edited:

No it hasn't but here is the picture of the source, could anyone translate it to see wether it's just a preview or a real review?
I rather think that this is just a preview because it says "3 novembre"
img0017ky.jpg

I apologise if this has been asked elsewhere...but what is the limit of the length of the randomly generated courses? Though some may find the idea boring, I'd like to just take a car for a long spin on a randomly generated stretch of road and experience the day to night transition and weather effects.

That's not boring but entertaining or relaxing in my view depending on which car, just cruising along aimlessly in a car I'm not able to own or drive in real life has always been one of my favourite pastimes in a GT-game especially when you're bored.:)

I'm dying to do that. No lap times, no AI, not going back to the start line, no competition at all. Just relaxing, pleasant driving. It would be an awesome way of enjoying GT when not in mood for racing and to get used to a car.

In part, your comments all remind me of my dream GT component, the good old fashioned road rally; a TSD or a Gimmick could be fun. I don't think it will ever come, but if you mix a further evolution of the course maker (30 km length would be a good start) with GT(6/7?) on a PS4, then a portion of my dream will be realised and possibly the the complete of yours. :)

but if you mix a further evolution of the course maker (30 km length would be a good start) with GT(6/7?) on a PS4, then a portion of my dream will be realised and possibly the the complete of yours. :)

Oh my goodness. Imagine just driving in a winding road of 50km. Heaven.

zod
No it hasn't but here is the picture of the source, could anyone translate it to see wether it's just a preview or a real review?
I rather think that this is just a preview because it says "3 novembre"

The Image

I don't think anything new is in there, bearing in mind I am using roughly GCSE level Italian that I am studying this year, I could be very wrong.

It roughly goes over stuff we've heard before (3D, 1000 cars, Weather, etc...)

Nothing to see here, move along

Wait, with the simple driving thing, isnt that what Test Drive Unlimited does??? I know its nothing realismwise to GT, but the setting does look truly gorgeous this time round. XD

What's your bet on the release date?

Amazon (France) – December 8, 2010
Argos (UK) – December 4, 2010
Asda (Wal-Mart’s UK subsidiary) – December 3, 2010
Buy.com – November 30, 2010
CD Universe – December 7, 2010
Deep Discount – November 23, 2010
Fnac (Brazil) – December 9, 2010
PC Richard & Son – November 30, 2010
Play-Asia – December 2010
Sony Style – November 30, 2010
ShopTo (UK) – December 3, 2010
SwapGame – November 29, 2010
Tesco (UK) – December 2010
Toys “R” Us – November 30, 2010
Very (UK) – December 3, 2010
Wal-Mart – December 7, 2010
A few of us - 2011
HMV Stores (UK) - December 1st

i dont think it is fake, with the old "fake" being pulled down with all jordans behind the scenes shenanigans, im wondering if it was real.

all the voucher gumf looks very real also.

interesting. can you play it Hrabi and do some pics please?

Besides the obvious region specific ratings, this looks exactly the same as the first one. I'm sorry, but the "fake" claims have become truly unbelieveable now. I'm strongly convinced those are real.

Besides the obvious region specific ratings, this looks exactly the same as the first one. I'm sorry, but the "fake" claims have become truly unbelieveable now. I'm strongly convinced those are real.

Could be true, but why the case is all black inside ?

Back