GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
And quite a bit of evidence contrary to that statement. Some people will just always be negative.

I don't think that it's about being negative. I think that it's about people not wanting to be disappointed if it happens to come out in 2011. So if you set yourself up for a 2011 release and it comes out before that time then you'll be pleasantly surprised. If it is 2011 then you won't be as disappointed.

Though some may find the idea boring, I'd like to just take a car for a long spin on a randomly generated stretch of road and experience the day to night transition and weather effects.

That's not boring but entertaining or relaxing in my view depending on which car, just cruising along aimlessly in a car I'm not able to own or drive in real life has always been one of my favourite pastimes in a GT-game especially when you're bored.:)

Hell if I know.

What does that statement have to do with anything being discussed?

It has to do with the previous post I made regarding the differing release dates found on the internet. I was making a joke on being confused, as of today I have no guess on when GT5 will be released, though I'm still leaning towards 2011 given the "soon" track record. I also am trying to guard myself from any further disappointments.

Has anyone seen the small feature of GT5 in the Red Bulletin magazine?

Here's the pics of it if anyone is interested...

IMG_0359-1.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Review copies have to be out soon. I am surprised how little has been leaked. There was a ton of leaked footage and info almost 2 months before GT5p release.

There was a ton of leaked footage and info almost 2 months before GT5p release.

That could the reason why. IIRC Sony were not overjoyed their suprise car (F2007) was leaked so early.

I was just looking on Flickr and stumbled across this

JyAQA.jpg

The description of it is "GT5 videos being shown during the party". The party is of course the GT Awards party. So it looks like a new trailer or possible the intro was shown there.

I apologise if this has been asked elsewhere...but what is the limit of the length of the randomly generated courses? Though some may find the idea boring, I'd like to just take a car for a long spin on a randomly generated stretch of road and experience the day to night transition and weather effects.

I'm dying to do that. No lap times, no AI, not going back to the start line, no competition at all. Just relaxing, pleasant driving. It would be an awesome way of enjoying GT when not in mood for racing and to get used to a car.

I'm dying to do that. No lap times, no AI, not going back to the start line, no competition at all. Just relaxing, pleasant driving. It would be an awesome way of enjoying GT when not in mood for racing and to get used to a car.

Hope we can do this, i always used to do this in test drive unlimited. me and a couple of mates would just drive for hours for no reason.

The only problem I see is the cases, books and scalemodels for the CE and SE editions. I bet those cases and scalemodels are made in china

On the bottom of my stealth black GT5 GTR that now sits a top my PS3 it does indeed say 'made in china' :P

I was just talking to a friend in NY and he tells me that they have been running TV ads for the last week and todays paper said in store Tuesday. Sounds like a mistake in the paper but it would be sweet.

Back