Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
That car looks to be possibly a reward to people who helped donate in the recovery? Its hard to tell if it was a planned but then scrapped DLC. May be the reason its hidden. Wasn't that around the time that 2.07 came out? Might have been in the 2.08 update. PSN also went out not too long afterwards maybe that was a reason it never went out.

That car looks to be possibly a reward to people who helped donate in the recovery?

Would be my guess too.. Buy the car as DLC and all monies go to the Relief Fund. Maybe they scrapped the idea due to politics.

Good work OP. Cool to see this stuff.

Would be my guess too.. Buy the car as DLC and all monies go to the Relief Fund. Maybe they scrapped the idea due to politics.

Good work OP. Cool to see this stuff.

Might be multiple reasons. I'd be surprised if it was exclusively political as the PSN outage occurred not too long afterward and I could have sworn that was about the time they wanted to release 2.07/2.08 (can't recall which because I know 2.06/2.07 was about 6 days before the earthquake).

Interesting screenshot.

Any other cars inside the game that aren't available (yet)?

As a GT5 fan who wants more content and someone who photographs a lot (both in game and in real) I like to explore the game further than casual players do, I don't hack, but I found quite a lot of outbreak glitches even before the big exploits were well known, sadly almost all glitches got fixed on the tracks, just photo travel left untouched now.

Speaking about glitches (or, going into the 'hacking' part, modding) of GT5, have you tried to modify any game files, or just to 'read them out'? Curios as you managed to add the secret X1 version to your garage.
Just one example of 'simple' modding of GT5 that interests me a lot, are you able to change the colour of stock rims on cars you have in your garage? There has been a glitch in 2.00 that'd allow you to paint stock rims, but it only worked on a very limited range of Premium cars (I think under 10 cars), would be awesome to have more cars like that, even if it'll be hard to trade them I suppose (not sure how far you got manipulating your PS3 yet, but if it's 'just' a jailbreak with CFW it's still able to remove these hacks and go back online again, I do not have enough experience to know if your save etc will still work though and if trading cars modified like that are tradeable).

Apologizes if this goes beyond this website's AUP (personally I don't see any danger in discussing this stuff, it's not about hurting any players). Moderators, feel free to tell me if I go too far.

Might be multiple reasons. I'd be surprised if it was exclusively political as the PSN outage occurred not too long afterward and I could have sworn that was about the time they wanted to release 2.07/2.08 (can't recall which because I know 2.06/2.07 was about 6 days before the earthquake).

Did you mean 1.06? 2.00 wasn't even released until seven months after the earthquake... it's possible the X2010 JP flag edition was scrapped as DLC because they hadn't sorted out the game to accept DLC yet (stealth and chromeline are on the disc I think), or as you pointed out due to the PSN outage.

According to IDs of cars, there are many IDs skipped. For example C7 prototype has ID 1805, while amount of cars in GT5 is 1108 (if i count correct). Alas, it doesn't mean skipped IDs has cars. Probably, PD has all cars with missed ID in their lab, but i'm sure at 90% there are no files in game. Some cars have codename pointing out there is premium version of those cars or at least planned, but not released yet. For example standard version of XJR9 has suffix "_std" and later we've got premium of this car and new codename has the same codename but without _std suffix. Codenames are unique for each car, so, to distinguish between models PD has added this suffix, but standard version of this car appeared first. Some standard versions of existing premium cars appeared later. They all have _std suffix.
Another car with _std suffix without premium model is Nissan R92CP. So, at least PD has/had plans to release premium version of this car. Hint for future DLC. Alas, no other standard-only cars have such suffix. So, no more predicts.

As for rims - i have no idea. I didn't decrypt all files yet. Every car has binary chunk where all tunings, paintings, wearing, mileage and other characteristics are stored. I don't know if it's possible to hack it or not.

Another interesting thing: first DLC has many cars with "TC". Codenames of these cars have suffix "_rm". The same suffix as for "Race Modified" cars we had originally. So, basically PD just made RM version of existing cars (added wing and spoilers, livery), but for selling policy didn't named then as RM, but TC.
Many things look like all DLC had been made together with game release, just may be polished later and released to get more money ;) I don't think PD works really hard on GT5 after release. May be they are spending most resources on GT6.

Some people are asking to release or provide info about hacks. It would be fun for short time, but it will definitely kill GT5 community. At least it will kill trading forum instantly because u can get all cars(even from DLC without having to pay for it) and all items. It may harm PD because of lost sales of DLC. At last it may kill motivation to reach level 40/40 and decrease game popularity. As a consequence, Sony/PD will start to ban people with hack. It may even harm people without hacks but using some glitches which should be fine right now, but will be disaster later.
That's why i'm not going to release my hacks as soon as GT5 is in full support from PD and has online/season events.
These hacks would be good to release when GT6 will be released and GT5 will be obsolete/not important for publisher. Unfortunately, GT5 is too much depend on online (even for features not depend on online originally) and may become hardly playable without ability to get many interesting cars. That time hack will be useful and reasonable.
Recently I wanted to play GT5 Prologue (GT5 is getting bored with seasonals i pass within hour), and i wanted to get Spec III. But i've found it's impossible to get it now :( So, it looks like GT5P lost in the past... I wish i were interested in GT5P some time ago and download all updates when it was alive. I always thought i can come to GT5P anytime (i don't need online), but i was wrong. I hope GT5 won't have the same destiny.

Yes its understandable.
Sence in Absence.

I have another questions regarding standard cars.
Recently we've been introduced with new standard cars that was only premium in the past, maybe from gtpsp.
Lotus Elise 111R '04, Lotus Esprit V8 '02, Chevy Camaro Z28 '69, TVR Tamora, TVR Tuscan. Speed6 and Merc 300 SL.

Is there more cars coded Premium to Standard to be seen in Online Dealership ?

and.. is there a way to bypass trade limits? :D

Amount of trading items/cars are limited on server side. You cannot bypass it unless you trick PS3 to change PSNID(should be not possible unless GT5 sends it separately, not take from PSN) and ConsoleID (i think it's possible, but didn't hear about it) with every login. You can note some delay after you press ok on send dialogue and message about trading limit.
Banned cars from trading is also comes from server side. Do you remember PD gave several days (right after introducing trade limit of cars >=1mil) when it was possible and then blocked again without any update?
Originally i thought that 1mil limit is still on PS3 side because i was able to trick PS3 to send non-tradeable cars, but it turned out there are 2 limits in action. 1mil limit is not really 1mil, but list of banned cars on server side (PD can ban any single car they want regardless 1mil limit). Additionally, PS3 has gift prohibit flags on some cars (like GT Academy, DLC) and DLC items. This PS3-side trade limit can be patched out. But keep in mind, DLC cars will appear with exclamation sign on received PS3 without DLC. You won't be able to use these cars after restart of GT5. Same as NASCAR with "fantasy" GameStop livery - you can get it from ticket 2010 and play. But after restart GT5 you won't be able to use it. GT5 with version below 2.0(i guess, lazy to check exact version) simply removes all invalid DLC/Voucher cars from garage, while after 2.0 update it just set "invalid" flag upon start. Car is still in garage and you can see it, but you can't use it.

I have limited access to car's data, so i'm not sure if there is more hidden standard cars which originally was as premium in GT5 on PS3. I need to find the list of GT5 PSP cars and then i will be able to check if standard version of those cars are currently present in PS3. Can you tell me some of PSP cars not published as standard in PS3 yet?

PS: i found GT PSP car list ;) Will try it and report the result.

ok, below is the list of Standard cars were presented as Premium originally. This list includes "new" standards were published already through OCD:

300 SL Coupe '54
787B Race car '91
Autozam AZ-1 '92
CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95
CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97
Camaro Z28 '69
Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
Cobra 427 '66
Copen Active Top '02
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
Elise 111R '04
Enzo Ferrari '02
Esprit V8 '02
Eunos Roadster (NA) '89
Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
F2007
Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89
GT by Citroen Concept '08
GT-R SpecV '09
Golf IV GTI '01
Golf V GTI '05
Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
NSX '91
NSX Type R '02
RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
SKYLINE GT-R V-spec (R33) '97
SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II (R32) '94
SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02
SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88
TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03
Tamora '02
Tuscan Speed 6 '00
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91

So, i guess, PD will publish all these cars through OCD little by little.

Good to hear all this! :)

Once the PS4 and GT7 are out I might start something similar, but as you say, the danger of hurting players and publishers with these hacks is big at this moment. (About the glitching I do, I didn't exploit any of those except for some offline challenges that were really hard like the Vettel races, I mainly do it for fun and because I dislike the lack of freedom PD gives us, especially on the city tracks, so I wanted to explore the tracks a bit more).

Looking forward to what you can find out about the PSP standards, I'd love to be able to purchase the standard R35 GT-R & GT-R SpecV in the OCD one day for the simple sake of collection, I love the GT-R.
EDIT: You were quicker. Good to see it's there. 👍

One thing that just hit my mind; Since you say there are many files per car, if you try to modify them in the future (for fun, not to exploit), can you modify the performance figures of cars? I'd love to see a '69 Fiat 500 with 700HP... :D Or some supercars with stupidly high power figures, since there's no actual damage in GT5 you could drive them very fast without fear, let's say a Lamborghini Gallardo with 1,200HP, or go really crazy and create a 2,000HP GT-R. There's lots of stuff like this from Forza modders on YouTube, I'd be interested to see such stuff of GT5 as well.

Umm, and one more thing, could you modify mileage on cars? Some cars have km counter in their cockpits that work, for example the McLaren MP4-12C, and I'd love to see a 'realistic' mileage on display in it while driving (I cruise a lot, meaning I drive realistic, the downside to this is that you don't collect much mileage).

This is best thread for long time 👍

Totally agree...But for some "sick" people with GT5, like me, this thread is dangerus for my health...:scared:

From yesterday in my dreams, I see me trying input and modify cars in my accounts....:crazy:

I hope you got my meaning :lol:

Last edited:
Yep, i can reset odometer, changes and wins of any car, so car becomes new. It's like "Car restoration" ticket + changes&wins reset. Actually there are several ways to get new car: 1) Reset wearing parameters 2) make a ticket and open it 3) buy car from modified dealerships (with all cars unlocked).
Also, almost all cars have special parameter for engine break-in. You have to ride some distance to get full engine power - everybody know this. So, i've found this parameter. If i translated it correct then exact distance for full engine power is 300km (it's constant for all cars). I can reset brake-in parameters to make full power at the start already. It's similar to cars bought in OCD.

I think, it's possible to tweak power of car to make Daihatsu Midget as powerful as Bugatti Veyron ;) I just didn't try it yet because still have something more interesting to explore. Later i will try this :) I guess, increased power won't be enough. I need to find and modify transmission parameters to rise maximal speed.

Last edited:
So basically you can get a Bentley Speed 8 with 0km on Odometer?
And you can "hybrid" like you could on older GTs?

it's seems i've missed Speed 8 Race Car '03 when looked for potential upgrade for premium version.

So, Speed 8 Race Car '03 is another car, codename of which looking like there is plans to release it in Premium version in future DLC.

Eks
So basically you can get a Bentley Speed 8 with 0km on Odometer?
And you can "hybrid" like you could on older GTs?

Right about Speed 8. I'm not sure about older GTs because i've started to interesting in GT from GT5.

Just wonder, does any owner of Japanese GT5 have (or can make) replay of X2010 5G and able to upload it somewhere? Unfortunately i've missed this event when it was active :(

ps: oops, unlocked it already ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wonder, does any owner of Japanese GT5 have (or can make) replay of X2010 5G and able to upload it somewhere? Unfortunately i've missed this event when it was active :(

ps: oops, unlocked it already ;)

If possible, can you send a save game with some of the hidden tickets perhaps? I should be able to get it to work on my PS3.

X2010 5G has 20 colors! I thought it's white-only. Level 25, 8mil cr.
385BHP/8500rpm, 33kgfm/6000rpm, 802pp (not broken-in yet). Other parameters look like other X2010 models.

It doesn't look like DLC. Probably it will be released as a gift, for example as Christmas gift, or New Year's one.

Holly cow ...
Well, I'm delirious with this thread.
But for now it remains a dream for every GT5 collector like me.

And PD should give us more of the lovely secrets inside GT5, after two years playing and collecting ... they should come out of the closet.

Good job digging all these secrets ... respect for Sir sorg!
I wish I could hack like you.
:bowdown:

D:

Tracks man! What about hidden tracks?

Such as the infamous Piazza del Campo karting track that was "pulled."

Great work my man, this is even better than the C7 Camo. thread!

Latest Posts

Back