(ETZ)Esattezza Autosport! Lancia Stratos "La Italiano" Model added

• Thread starter MRKdaCorsa
  • 453 comments
Thanks man, ive been wanting to do it for a while, but with my old computer it would have been a pain. Ive updated to a new rig so now I can take the time to do stuff like this without timing out, crashing, etc.

oops wrong thread. in two other new garages there was little plagiarism.. they shall be corrected quickly.

Actually it has its own funny story. The name I gave it is the "Yellow Devil" and it horsepower rating happens to be 666:nervous:. The first time I drove this car and hit the brakes it spent out of controll and ricocheted off a couple walls. If that was real life it would have been a tragedy. LOL.., This machine needs alot more work done to it. Maybe if I change the name it wont be so suicidal.:ill:

Ummm... Where are the 330i settings? Either way, it does indeed seem you have fairly unique choices, so this garage, too, may be enduring. Though, it seems that there are only a small number of unique cars in the game, so that may prove to be an issue. But, for now, groovy!

Wow, 3 new tuning garages sprung up almost simultaneously! It seems that two will survive, but this is a lot of new threads for me to check daily!

Ummm... Where are the 330i settings? Either way, it does indeed seem you have fairly unique choices, so this garage, too, may be enduring. Though, it seems that there are only a small number of unique cars in the game, so that may prove to be an issue. But, for now, groovy!

Wow, 3 new tuning garages sprung up almost simultaneously! It seems that two will survive, but this is a lot of new threads for me to check daily!

NOTE: Were it says To Be Continued and More to Come or at the top were it says CONSTRUCTION. These cars are unique. You dont see 330i or Catarhams cruising the touge to often. Ive never seen a Berlinetta in my life though. Its rewarding to here you say that because I want to be diverse and also show that the more elegant expensive vehicles like to be abused at the track also.

Edit: no offense taken EA11R and I meant none. I just made it bold so others could see as well. I actually appreciated the comment.

Oh, I know. It just seems odd to give the description of the car, but not the settings. I'm totally okay with the fact that it's still a work in progress, I was just commenting on the unusual rhythym (sp?) that you're using. Sorry if I offended you; I wasn't attempting to.

Hey, do you like review of your products? I've been wanting to try a Caterham for soo long it isn't funny anymore. I'll give you a review if you like.

And I hope we can put our bickering behind us from the TCV3. 👍 ?

Yeah thats the past. These cars are ment to be products. Or in a way have our (MKT Precision) products on them. They are ment to be driven and reviewed just like any tuned machine youve seen on BMI Hot Versions Touge Challenge or Lap Battle. I will make the final adjustments today.

Edit:To everyone settings have been updated, so feel free to test them out. The 330i should be done in a few.

330IRE1.jpg

BMW 330i RE (330i Ring Edition) Test Tracks: Nurburgring (X'XX.XXX) Tskuba (1'00.143)

This is the ultimate drive to the office and Nurburgring. I must say this machine handles just as good as the M3. Its alot smoother and conservative and does everything you want it to. On the outside it looks like a family car with a nice set of rims. But when your inside it looks and feels like an exotic sports coupe. Doesnt spend the wheels at all, you can throw it in the corners, and it never stops accelerating. It makes the ring an easy drive while keeping the backseat drivers complaining about your speed lol.

SPECS
L6DOHC 2996cc
366hp @ 6600rpm
307.76ft.lb @ 2500-4000rpm

Weight: 1342kg

PARTS LIST
SR Exhaust
R Brakes/Contoller
N/A 1,2
Sports Chip
FC Trans
Twin Clutch
R Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
R Suspension
S3 Tires
Weight Stage 1

SETTINGS
Brake Bias 8/9

Suspension:
12.3/14.4
94/103
7/6
7/6
2.3/1.0
-1/0
5/6

Gears:
  1. 3.828
  2. 2.626
  3. 1.939
  4. 1.499
  5. 1.195
  6. 1.000
Final 3.150
Auto 11
LSD: 10/32/20

hommel-1.jpg

This car has been very appealing to me so I decided to see what can be done with it. So far I really like it with the added power. Im still doing tweaks here and there because it seems a bit stiff. But not bad at all for a 45 minute build. I finished off the final touches and im going to be comparing this to the Amuse Street Vers. (S2K) on Trial Mountain. So far im in the 1'38. zone after 1lap. She should do alot better after warming the tires a bit.

SPECS
L4DOHC 1998cc
246hp @ 6500rpm
212.86ft.lb @ 5500rpm

Weight: 893kg

PARTS LIST
R Exhaust
Sports Chip
N/A Stage 2
Tires S3
Brakes/Controller
FC LSD
FC Trans
Twin Clutch
R Flywheel
R Suspension
Weight Stage 2

SETTINGS (Same order as above Suspension List)
8.3/10.2
89/102
6/7
6/7
2.8/1.7
0/-1
6/7

Gears:
  1. 3.123
  2. 2.231
  3. 1.716
  4. 1.342
  5. 1.067
  6. 0.880
Final: 3.950
Auto: 11
LSD: 6/40/5

M3.jpg

M3 CSL (CSL 500SE) Test Tracks Tskuba: Production Record('52.461) and Nurburging: (6'45.xxx) Topspeed: 191mph

We chose this car to be the platform for our 500-SE (GT 500 Street Emulated). As you may have guess, the main focus was to bring a GT500 car to the streets. Well, we kinda exceeded the expectations with the 520hp:scared:. Much like our TCv3 M3 this car is pretty extreme and can be pushed to the point where it can be kinda scary. An aero kit was a must, as well was the Stage 2 reduction. This is much like our previous M3 taken to the next level.., or two.

SPECS
L6DOHC 3246cc
517hp @ 7900rpm
379.08ft.lb @ 4900rpm

Weight:1218kg

PARTS LIST
R Exhaust
R Brakes/Controllers
N/A Tune Stage 3
Port Polish
Sport Chip
FC Trans
Twin Clutch
R Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Shaft
R Suspension
R3 Tires
S2 Reduction

SETTINGS
Spring Rates: 10.7/12.1
Ride Height: 76/84
Bound: 6/7
Rebound: 6/7
Camber: 2.5/1.6
Toe: -1/0
Stabilizers:4/6

Gears:
  1. 3.709
  2. 2.484
  3. 1.807
  4. 1.380
  5. 1.105
  6. 0.929
Final: 3.620
Auto: 13
LSD:10/32/13

Aero: 19/25

Super7.jpg

Caterham Fireblade (CFT)/ Test Track: Suzuka Circuit

Do you think you need massive amounts oh horsepower to feel real speed? Well your wrong! This project has been stuck in the back of our heads for way too long. We wanted a street legal (with S3s) F1 car that you can take to the track on the weekends and pretend to be your favorite driver, Hamilton, Alonso, Massa who ever. With an elite power to weight ratio and it 12,000rpm redline it was like nothing else weve driven around Suzuka.

SPECS
Engine:
L4DOHC, 916cc
210hp @ 10,450rpm
115.51ft.lb @ 9250rpm

Weight: 369kg

PARTS LIST
Race Exhaust
Race Brake/Controller 8/9
Port Polish
Sport Chip
FC Trans
Twin Clutch
Race Flywheel
FC LSD
Stage 1 Turbine
Race Suspension
R2 Tires

SETTINGS
Spring Rate: 8.6/11.0
Ride Height: 65/77
Bound: 6/5
Rebound: 6/5
Camber: 3.2/1.0
Toe: -1/0
Stabilizers:4/5

Gears:
  1. 4.919
  2. 3.459
  3. 2.562
  4. 2.013
  5. 1.634
  6. 1.347
Final: 3.270
Auto: 12
LSD: 15/53/9

OK, I'll try the Caterham, but why R2 tyres? And just so you know, Aussie Tuners are about to do a lot of American Muscle Cars, some are already done ;) We've been planning this for a long time so we are not copying you or trying to upstage you.

Yea sure.., Its been tested on S3s and R2s so it doesnt. I used R2s to get the maximum open wheeled race car feeling...

RJ thanks bro its takes forever.

Oh.....my.......goodness. I see a couple of cars in those new pictures I'm interested in, the SS Commodore for one obviously, and then the DB9. I have one inspired by the Le Mans 24hr class-winning Aussie driven DBR9, which went very well with the public, loads of positive feedback. Is this a challenge I foresee? :mischievous:

I dont know. Im just trying to get the garage together im not really worried about anyone else's at the moment.

Back