(ETZ)Esattezza Autosport! Lancia Stratos "La Italiano" Model added

• Thread starter Spec M
  • 453 comments
Yes, but it would be nice to know what you meant, I can't understand what you typed.

It was with regards to the DB9s, and that Soprano didn't know if there was a challenge coming up or not between our 2. It would be nice to have a friendly showdown though.

M3CITTA2.jpg

This machine was built to show the full potential of the 3.2 Liter inline six that powers the E46 M3. Its a few steps down from our E46 CSL GT500. The car was tesed and tuned for Citta, though it will go under further testing on our home course (Nurburgring). We will be working on a setup that can transition between various track types, conditions, sizes etc. This is just one of the many Bavarians that will presented within the year. This model the M3 FPTS (Factory Power Track Special) itself will have 2 other versions with lightly altered setups/parts combinations. But the main focus will remain to be, leaving the motor as stock as possible.

SPECS
INLINE 6/3.2 LITER
376hp/293.80ft.lb

Weight: 1303

PARTS
Sports Chip
FC Trans
Twin clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Full Cust. LSD
Brake/controller
Aero
S3 Tires
Weight St 3

SETTINGS

Gears:
Final: 3.620
Auto: 8
LSD: 10/35/20

Suspension
Spring Rate: 10.0/12.4
Ride Height: 97/100
Shock (Bound): 8/8
Rebound: 8/8
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -1/-2
Stabilizers: 5/6

Brakes: Race with Contoller 8/4
Downforce: 25/30

R32TARMAC1-1.jpg

SPECS

PARTS
R Exhaust
S Chip
S3 Tires
Brakes/Conrtoller
R Suspension
FC Trans
Twin Clutch
R Flywheel
Carbon shaft
FC LSD

New PS2 will be arriving any day which is why somethings are incomplete. I will be continue to push out atleast 2 vehicles a week and take request.

Hmm, I'm almost finished tuning a car of my own, then I will buy that Caterham. The review should come within a day or 2 now. It's certainly next on my list.

That'll be cool, no rush. Ill check out something in your garage once everythings put together here.

Really? Awesome! If you wait a day or 2 we should have some brand new cars up and running. Otherwise whatever tickles your fancy. My brother forced 2-player battles today (where I always have to use a slower car), so tommorrow I will try and drive it. I bought it, it's the first thing I'll do when I switch it on.

When my system comes in im going to pick-up a code breaker or action replay so I can have infinite cash to help fund the garage and all the other tuner cars ill be testing :D

Caterham Seven Review
I am so glad the FC Gearbox gave it 6 gears over the standard 3spd, this needed more wheel torque than the stadard box gave. Anyway, I must say this is one interesting drive of a car. You can go WOT so early in the corners it isn't funny, this had lateral grip that will outlast Mt Everest. And your tune made a noticeable improvement in G's pulled on the meter that reads lateral G's too, something I've never even looked at before. The brakes were a little shotty, but using race tyres fixed that quite well and your brake setup works well with the car. Not the most turn-in but it's not something you need the way this car behaves when you switch to the go pedal. At first I was a little puzzled why you didn't go for gold and get a supercharger and Engine Balancing, then I drove it and realised the car is already almost spinning the wheels. Sometimes that needed a little controlling but it didn't take away from the fun factor. (Seriously, if you made 1st and 2nd gear as long as they can be with matching gears on the rest you could probably eliminate that wheelspin entirely). This car also feels like driving beside a cliff face, did you get that feeling? Thanks to its weight this is probably the least kerb friendly car I've driven. Watching the kerb on the outside or inside of the track is like watching a cliff face as you pound the throttle daring the car to jump off. But it doesn't, and you just keep driving avoiding kerbs. I honestly thought the car would bea little quicker but alas the acceleration hurts it too much.
Brilliant car though 👍 A true display of handling prowess.

Thanx for the review bro. Yea your right about the power. I had more PS to begin with (ill let you know exactly how much when my ps2 gets in) but I degraded it. The funny thing is that I got around the same general lap time with the lower amount of power. I figured the car was just way to light to have so much power to the rear wheels. I also get the feeling that im driving along side a cliff. I dont know if this is because the car sticks so well to certain lines, or because hitting curbs/rumble strips can be dangerous. I tried a little bit of everything to help the turn-in but im guessing the platform is just stubborn to the point that its going to do that no matter what. Making the the first three gears shorter did help a bit, but the bad side of that was the wheelspin. R-Series tires will take care of that problem though. Im glad you enjoyed it mate, I cant wait to get a chance to take one of your vehicles for a spin.

Yessir ill be working on it tonight as well as that 350Z D-Spec of yours. There was another car you recomended to me, I cant remember what it was though. But the PS2 is here yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ill be up all night trying to catch up with all the work I missed.

Edit: I looked back and I see what car you wanted to be reviewd: THE COBRA!!! lol ill try to take care of that and the 350Z D-Spec before the night ends mate.

Yea, my bad Vinces 350Z.

RJ: I also have a Supra waiting to be setup. I should be starting that maybe tomorow night.

Sorry guys...

Ive been moving into another house and SBC wont be out to setup the DSL until Monday. Im at a relatives house at the moment. I mite beable to catch up with you all tomorow, but if not my home internet should be up and running before Monday evening.

See you then.

Ah, moving house. Fun, joy and frustration all in one!

"Woooooo new rooms!"
"Lets unpack stuff!"
"****!!!!! The TV is BROKEN!!!!"

:lol:

Have fun and good luck with your new home. :)

Ah, moving house. Fun, joy and frustration all in one!

"Woooooo new rooms!"
"Lets unpack stuff!"
"****!!!!! The TV is BROKEN!!!!"

Have fun and good luck with your new home. :)

"Lots of space in here!!"
(after unpacking stuff) "Damn! Now it's cramped!"
"Man, the new rooms stink!! You stink!!"

Lol.., Ok guys after 3 visits from At&t the internets up and running. The funny thing is that i'll be moving again, across the country in August. But anyways while the net has been down I've been working on a few new set ups. I've also been thinking of a new way to layout the banners for the shop. I'll be putting in a lot of hours today and tomorow so stay tuned guys.

PS: Im starting to get tired of the shop layout already. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Ill definitely take them into consideration :cheers:

Z4 CHALLENGE
z4.jpg

Yes, the long awaited Z4 has been finalized. As some of you all may know or have presumed, this is a no bull approach to roadster racing from MKTPrecision. The Z4 Challenge is a track special with all the normal Bavarian gadgets, gizmos, a luxuries stripped from its interior and frame. I chose this platform because it had a desent power to weight ratio to begin with and I wanted to create a type of street legal GT series inspired road car out of this machine. However I was aiming for a GT400 variant and the power out put is a bit short. So you all can pretty much consider this a production proto-type. The final model will have 400hp and a more tweaked LSD when the time is needed. Just consider it to be like when bugatti put a temporary limiter on the Veyron or Ferrari with the Enzo, etc.

SPECS
Engine: Inline 6: DOHC
2979cc, 345PS/5900rpm
323.96ft.lb/3500rpm
Weight: 1160kg
Mileage: 51.0

PARTS LIST
Semi-Race Exhaust
R-Brakes & Controller
N/A Tuned (Stage 3)
Port Polish
Sports Chip
FC Trans
TW Clutch
R-Flywheel
FC-LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC-Suspension
S3-Radials
Weight Reduc. (Stage 3)
Increased Rigidity

SETTINGS

Suspension
Spring Rate: 10.5 / 11.4
Ride Height: 89 / 91
Bound: 4 / 5
Rebound: 4 / 5
Camber: 3.5 / 1.9
Toe: -2 / 0
stabilizers: 4 / 6

Trans Gear Ratios
  1. 3.504
  2. 2.438
  3. 1.821
  4. 1.422
  5. 1.110
  6. 0.940
Final: 3.070
Auto: 12

LSD(Default)
Initial: 10
Accel: 40
Decel: 20

Brake Bias
7 / 8

MKT CV8
mktcv8.jpg

Some of you may notice that for the original Monaro project I was going to use the sedan platform. But the coupe just suites my style so much more, tho they both handled suprisingly well with the factor spec and my own. The 4 door sister is still sitting in my garage though for any person who request it.

But anyway with this car, I guess I wanted to defy the laws of physics a bit and put a giant on a high wire. I believe I can prove alot of people wrong in the arguement of, big heavy cars on touge, auto x, canyon roads etc. are useless. When in fact its all about the setup and driver. But this car wasn't particularly tuned for touge or anything like that. Its more of a multipurpose, anywhere, anytime vehicle. The all black exterior put emphasis on MKTPrecisions no bull approach to things and screams "HEY IM A BAD GUY, BE WORRIED.":mischievous:. I consider the construction of this car to be 100% complete, but minor tweaks may occur in case it will be entered in a future TC, and needs to make a few tweaks to transition to a certain class, category, course etc. Thanks and have fun 👍

SPECS
Engine: V8 OHV
5667cc 431PS/560rpm
443.52ft.lb/4000rpm
Weight: 1376kg

PARTS LIST
Semi-Race Exhaust
R-Brakes & Controller
N/A Tuned (Stage 1)
Port Polish
Race Chip
FC Trans
TW Clutch
R-Flywheel
FC-LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC-Suspension
S3-Tires
Weight Reduc. (Stage 3)
Aero (3D TypeBB)

SETTINGS

Suspension
Spring Rate: 9.8 / 11.5
Ride Height: 94 / 96
Bound: 7 / 8
Reboud: 7 / 8
Camber: 2.8 / 1.4
Toe: -1 / 0
Stabilizers: 4 / 5

Trans Gear Ratios
  1. 3.032
  2. 2.080
  3. 1.535
  4. 1.187
  5. 0.961
  6. 0.815
Final: 3.460
Auto: 11

LSD
Initial Torque: 12
Accel: 42
Decel: 19

Down Force
Front:9 / Rear: 11

MKT SS​

MKTSS.jpg

This car is not intended to be a serious competition runner but a weekend driver, and country road hog. There are a few other classic American muscle cars that I have lined up but this one wasn't my favorite for some reason. Testing and research was done on Tskuba because of its size and length simularities too many other club race courses, and weekend track day types.
The goal was sub 1minutes, but after just 2laps I've been getting 1'04.s which isn't bad considering the factory power. These settings are subject to change, and I will take suggestions from whomever takes it for a spin and has problems that would like to see fixed. Im satisfied with the setup but more could be done to it. Its just something to show the potential of the Carbed small block and seasoned drivers may even be able to do a bit of drifting.

SPECS
Engine: V8 OVH
5737cc 304ps/4800rpm
380.38ft.lb/3200rpm
Weight: 1190kg

PARTS LIST
R-Brakes & Controller
FC-Trans
TW-Clutch
R-Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft