• Power: 692 BHP +23
  • Weight: 1233 KG 85%
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: NA
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R3
  • Performance Points: 807
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

bbpb230034mf6.jpg

Race Specifics:

• [*]Green areas, including grass areas are not considered part of the track
    [*]G25 Clutch is prohibited
    [*]No AI touches
    [*]Your run must be done using your GTP_Tag
    [*]Tip: Have Fun

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Total race time
  • Lap 2 time
  • Any information which can be used to infer a time for lap 2

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• Lap 1 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.

It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Sandbagging is frowned upon:
Downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 04 Submission ) to (Sphinx):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final race time
  • Final race time = lap 1 + lap 2
  • the deadline is Monday 1 December 11.59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after your time has been submitted:

• pa260023zi0.jpg
  • Racers ,named by the OLR Admin Team, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,

OLR Admin Team

Last edited:
Nice combo tho the wheel spin of this car, even on R3's, is amazing ...
Let's hope that in real life the car drives better than in the game :lol: if not I now understand why Clarkson got rid of the car so soon.

Sjaak, mentioning S-events might confuse people as there is also an S-10 event?

Good luck to all WRS friends this week 👍

Nice combo tho the wheel spin of this car, even on R3's, is amazing ...
Let's hope that in real life the car drives better than in the game :lol: if not I now understand why Clarkson got rid of the car so soon.
Always great to have a first post with so much negative advertisement.

Well, I don't recognise much in your comment,

I have almost zero wheel spinning and the car's handeling is great. 👍

First few runs...

L1 1.41.628

Settings...

Ride -20 -12
Spring 2 7
Shocks 4 9
Toe -0.15 +0.10
Camber 1.8 1.1
Gears still WIP

Needs a balanced throttle in the loooong right, and be careful on the kerbs!

Nice car, nice track. :) The car actually handles pretty well without any tuning at all. I still gave it the DC treatment though. ;) I'll post the settings when I'm content with them. :)

Well I WAS gonna post some splits, but since we can tune the cars (:dunce: on my part) I ran it stock. Since I am not a 'tuner' per se, I may borrow some settings :)

Jerome

If anybody needs a setup, look over here for mine. Add salt and pepper to your own flavor. ;)

Always great to have a first post with so much negative advertisement.
Nothing negative here, just some personal remarks if that's allowed :scared: on the opposite, quite enjoying it but just having trouble controlling it using the sixaxis controller. Fuji GT is great, and so is the GT if it weren't for the awkward behaviour of the car ...

No offense Sjaak 👍

Fresh leaderboard coming up tomorrow my friends ...

Fuji GT is great, and so is the GT if it weren't for the awkward behaviour of the car ...
I actually find it a lot easier to control than the Clio/Tuned for example. The GT '06 warns you in advance for what is about to happen and it allows for correction.

Do remember that it's a MR car, so lift off oversteer can kill you. So keep a bit of throttle on at all times when turning. But not too much, especially at lower gears, because that will make power oversteer kick in. ;)

I put in a few laps using NLxAROSA suggested setup and I must say that the car handles quite well (do stay of the curbs though ;) )

Lap 1: 1'43.338

A feeling of déjà-vu this week.
Anyone here who ran this one back in '06 and would remember enough so as to compare ?

Hi Cyril, nice to see you still follow our steps. Is that other racing game wearing out, and are you still PS3-less? :) It'd be nice to have you around again ...

Board updated.

Well, I've just started my third game of Fable II (chasing successes :)) and I'll be getting a PS3 as soon as GT5 is released... in 2010 it seems. But I'm still looking at GTP and the WRS every other day. Can't really get away from there after all the time I've spent here.

Sweet. By the way, I don't know whatever happened to your avatar but it shows as void both in my Explorer and Chrome browsers.

Yeah, my new avatar is like me: absent :embarrassed:

Edit : Just changed my avatar to match the nice 3 red blinking LEDs of my Xbox. :grumpy:
Might be joining the WRS sooner than expected.

Last edited:
I got one clean race saved
Lap 1 1'49.298

obviously lots of room for improvement, but its always nice to get a clean one saved early, never know what might happen.

Lap 1 1.46.666

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back