Seasonal Events 3/30/11: Lamborghini Exclusive

• Thread starter MarsSpork
  • 122 comments
MarsSpork
Lamborghini Exclusive

"Any type of tires are allowed on your car and can be tuned to 600 PP.
Opponent cars will mainly be 540-560 PP with sports/hard tires." *
* Replays show the AI are actually using sports/soft.

5 laps @ Cape Ring Periphery, 127,100 Cr / 14,800 Exp
5 laps @ Madrid City Course, 137,000 Cr / 15,900 Exp
5 laps @ Trial Mountain, 143,900 Cr / 16,700 Exp
5 laps @ Nurburgring GP/D, 159,800 Cr / 17,000 Exp
5 laps @ Toscana (Pavement), 141,700 Cr / 17,700 Exp

Races can be replayed for additional Cr & Exp
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 is not allowed

Online Dealership:
No change from last week

Time Trials and Drift Trials are still at #11, same as last week.

All older Seasonal Events back to (and including) the Ferrari Challenge are still open.

Last edited:
It is good to see they raised the rewards credits, at least for this week.

Thank you for the information mate 👍

Very challenging with a stock 25th anniversary Countach. I'm as fast as they are but I can't catch up at trail mountain.

I wonder if you can drive the Nomad Diablo? I will try as soon as I get home. I doubt it though.

Time Trials and Drift Trials are still #11, same as last week. All Seasonals back to (and including) the Ferrari Challenge are still open.

This is a very lovely surprise on behalf of PD.

And to quote Jeremy Clarkson; SWWEEEEEEEEEETTTT XD

Just raced the last race in my stock-ish LP640 and damn... it was hard! That Toscana track is really sweet and when the night falls, starts to be really challenging.

I've had TONS of fun. It was really intense, believe me.

Then I just raced the Nurburgring/D one and it was damn hard in my Gallardo. Had to use slicks for a easier win.

And yeah, the money this time is really "refreshing" for my broken bank account. :P

Race the lambo in your garage, have fun, win 709,500c.
Buy a new lambo, race it, have fun, win 709,500c.
Buy a new lambo, race it...
See a pattern?

Two thumbs up

(709,500 assuming you win the first time, lol)

Last edited:
Race the lambo in your garage, have fun, win 709,500c.
Buy a new lambo, race it, have fun, win 709,500c.
Buy a new lambo, race it...
See a pattern?

Two thumbs up

Way more interesting than Indy or glitch grinding...

The AI driving is sometimes all over the place, like the flintstones.

I've used each of my fully tuned lambo's and cut the power in half. Awesome being so slow and still catching them with good ol fashion driving.

Gallardo, super veloce, countach, murcielago, and miura.

Lovely driving you ladies....

Anyone elses news update poorly translated? As in not at all? Kind of funny actually,

Mine has not been translated at all, the news item is all in Japanese and I am in the UK. :dunce:👍

Wow I forgot how much fun the LP-560 was to drive. Knocked out Cape Ring and Madrid so far. My terrible Bob makes this set of AI look like student drivers. Funny as hell watching them spin out all over the place.

The Toscana Tarmac track was loads of fun. I loved the change time too. Gave me chills when it turned pitch black. I beat the events with the Miura, Gallardo, and Murcielago SV (neutered).

We need more change time courses! It adds an extra challenge to events and some sweet night time atmosphere.

Okay, the last race at Tuscana is by far the best in this series. It's a fun track with some steeply banked corners and you end the race at night. Pretty awesome. I didn't even notice the gas station until it got dark.

I got the last two to complete still. I can't wait to do the Toscana track after what you guys are saying. I'm using my de-tuned Murcielago SV and having fun. I'm using the cockpit view too, which I almost never do. I can see myself doing some of these races a couple times.

Not to nitpick but did none of you do the Grand Tour in the Special Events? Its not like thats the first nightshift Lambo race...

Fun seasonals except for the Toscana race. I have a strong hatred for any Toscana configuration. I believe the Nurburgring GP one gives the highest credits/hour of any non oval race in the game so I'll be running that one several times. Thanks PD.

Not to nitpick but did none of you do the Grand Tour in the Special Events? Its not like thats the first nightshift Lambo race...

Yep i remembered it big time from the specials:( hated it.... now i have a steering wheel:) bring it on :)

Back