Seasonal Events 3/30/11: Lamborghini Exclusive

• Thread starter MarsSpork
  • 122 comments
apparantly the diablo isnt a lamborghini its made by nomad, yeah in the same way the triumph acclaim was really a honda accord :crazy:

This looks promising. Hope the next one will be a Ferrari (non-Formula) series.

Agreed. Can't wait to get home from work and give this one a go.

A Ferrari exclusive would be great too, perhaps followed by an RUF event?

And maybe, just maybe, some rally events after that...

Not to nitpick but did none of you do the Grand Tour in the Special Events? Its not like thats the first nightshift Lambo race...

I've got to do that Grand Tour one of these days, I really haven't yet. I'm with the one's who like the Toscana race best. I did the other four only once, to get the obligatory gold trophy, and I've raced Toscana about 10 times by now. I won't do any of the others anymore either, but I think I'm going to do Toscana many more times. And I have to say, to me, it's most fun in the Miura or the Countach. Don't think I'll drive the newer Lamborghinis again.

Looks like a good set of new events, I'll give them a try when I can. I'm glad that the OCD hasn't updated, I still need to buy some of the cars that are currently in there.

I don't know why the news is written in Japanese. It seems like they didn't bother translating it, well for us in the UK at least. Is this the case elsewhere?

I don't know why the news is written in Japanese. It seems like they didn't bother translating it, well for us in the UK at least. Is this the case elsewhere?

Same for Australia at least.

I wish they would allow us to save these custom tracks and run them with other cars/online. Toscana was so awesome... I knew as soon as I hit that first set of swooping banked curves that it was going to get interesting. That one long swooping-right uphill corner towards the end is my favorite part. I fish-tail all the way through it and it just feels right!

Well I wasn't expecting any updates tbh so this was nice- I think the un-translated news shows that we're lucky to be getting these updates

Not to nitpick but did none of you do the Grand Tour in the Special Events? Its not like thats the first nightshift Lambo race...
5 laps made a huge difference to me. I'm not a big fan of 1 lap races (like the Special Event) - they just seem like they're over too soon. Plus, I love being able to see the entire track at both dusk and night. There were a lot of details I hadn't noticed before.

now, when you guys say "banked turns", are these more blind off-camber turns? or are they condusive to smooth driving?

Using bumper cam, there are a couple corners that are blind as you're coming over a crest from the corner before to realize you have to brake heavily. Smooth driving is always needed but there really isn't any throwing your car around like in Tsukabu. A lot of turns have crests right at the apex, including the last turn leading to the straight.

Was like 'meh' when I saw the Lambo logo, but then remembered the beautiful Miura in my garage. :) Now I'm showing those AWD Lambos how they're doing it wrong. :) Very lightly tuned (chassis reinforcement/suspension/LSD) on SS. I think at least some events are winnable on SH but I just wanted to enjoy them and not push myself too hard.

cool, Lambo challange, i'll have to reduce the power of my existing Gallardo for this just :)

Fun stuff but they could have warned us about some of the AI drivers driving drunk (and maybe 1 crack driver here and there too) :)

Dangerous stuff!

Is this event a bonus style event or is it a normal race get 150k each time. The op gave values but another post said 700K+ (wasnt sure if this was race all of them then start again or if it was bonus style) Sorry im at work so I cant check.

Nice. I haven't been able to fire up the console and see if there was an update. That explains why both Countach models were in the OCD for the last update.

This is awesome. I have loved Trial Mountain since the original GT (my favorite fantasy track), and I love the Miura, so I can see myself doing alot of grinding with that setup.

Awesome, can't wait to go home and tackle these! After running it with the Gallardo and Contachs, it definitely gives me a reason to go buy the other Lambos from the dealership!

Anybody noticed that the title of the Cape Ring race states that it's on the Outside configuration while the it's actually on the Periphery one?

Anyway I'm really enjoying these with my Murci SV :)

Thanks PD! I love reasons to buy more Lamborghini's. :D

Back