Seasonal Events 3/30/11: Lamborghini Exclusive

• Thread starter MarsSpork
  • 122 comments
Looks like a good set of new events, I'll give them a try when I can. I'm glad that the OCD hasn't updated, I still need to buy some of the cars that are currently in there.

A word of advise: If you're thinking on buying the PANOZ...Don't!Buy the Jag or the BMW instead...

A stock murci sv with sport meds is nearly a perfect challenge on the tighter tracks.

Cheers PD best Seasonals yet!

New events like this will keep GT5 players coming back in the long run. Increased credits, descent XP, can't wait to try it out. 👍

Won Trial Mountain easily with my Gallardo at 600ppi.

Best I could do was second in my '88 Countach at Madrid. Tough to catch the leaders with that car.... If I'd had another half a lap I probably could have done it. I'll try adding more power and see if that helps... it's not a bad car.

Bought the MurciSV, added soft tires, trans, drivetrain, aero, and suspension mods but no power mods. Going to keep messing with the tune on this one a bit and see if I can get it how I like it. The understeer and braking really hamstring it.

Good payouts, should be a fun group. I was happy to have the pickup races so I could buy and use some nice trucks but these Lambo races are WAY more entertaining and challenging imo.

This is the only Seasonal I'm gonna do. Who really wants to race 90s Japanese cars or any of that crap? Time to get out my first supercar, the Gallardo again :)

This is the only Seasonal I'm gonna do. Who really wants to race 90s Japanese cars or any of that crap? Time to get out my first supercar, the Gallardo again :)

They are fun if you do em right, see how many you can "ditch" before winning.

Don't cut the chicane in a LAMBO boys and girls. Race clean; save lives.

nurburgring_GP_D.jpg

I guess PD is going to reuse A-Spec and B-Spec events for the Seasonals, just adding restrictions and new courses.

Are you sure you weren't drinking what the AI drivers are drinking?

I guess PD is going to reuse A-Spec and B-Spec events for the Seasonals, just adding restrictions and new courses.

I don't mind, but I'm really hoping for an ALL STARS/ Like the Wind style event with real race cars next month!

nurburgring_GP_D.jpg

Awesome pic!!

I had the AI almost land on me after the chicane on trial mountain. It was a close race with my Super Veloce and I was in second but a few seconds behind. I tried cutting through the chicane but all my Veloce would do is smack off the wall. I have upside down finished this track before to win but not so in the lambo. Fun seasonals PD:tup::)

Man...what a bummer...fell ill overnight so I've been lazing at home but my ps3 drive messed up too overnight n won't read any disc...sending the wife in the morning to buy me a new one...first time since release that I haven't been on GT5 :(

A word of advise: If you're thinking on buying the PANOZ...Don't!Buy the Jag or the BMW instead...

It just so happens that the Jaguar XJ220 LM and the BMW V12 are the cars i'm planning on buying, perhaps even the Zonda LM as well.

I've heard plenty of stuff about the Panoz and it seems that it isn't worth the money. I would be pleased though if I received one from a 1000 prize ticket.

Do my eyes deceive me or have I not seen one complaint post about this weeks seasonals?

I've not yet had a chance to play this new batch but it seems like so far everyone's loving them :) I can't wait to get stuck in to them. Finally a reason to bust out my Muira!

Good work once again PD. These last few seasonal updates have been awesome. I'm also loving that they're leaving the old ones up too. Can't get enough of the F1 races and the Nurb/ Truck race.

I've seen the AI flip multiple times on the chicane at the end of the lap at trail mountain. I chuckle every time.

darn, i can´t play until sunday. shouldn´t look into this forum if i can´t play gt5 :)

Don't worry I won't play until October.... This is one seasonal I was looking forward to !

This was fun, it's hard to win with sport hards, even if you have the lightest gallardo and stock power. Sport softs make it a bit easy, so sport mediums give you a good fight. Nurburgring was the most challenging for me. Guy out front gets a good lead- sport softs though you can catch him before lap 5- end of lap 4 you should get him at the end of the back straight before the chicane.

Hmm, so now I'm gonna have to change discs from Shift2 to GT5 all the time. Haven't had to change discs back and forth for a long time.

I had such a ball doing these last night.. I did one or two of them over and over again because it was good close racing... and you get a healthy reward as well.. nice :)

Completed it before seeing all the buzz here in GTP, lol. Fully-tuned Countach LP400 should do fine in this race.

Back