◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
ExoSphere64
The real fun starts when your *friends* have to give you a recap of the night two days later!! :ouch:

I'm a little curios to how that one feels. It happens to me all the time, but usually because I hit my head too hard :dopey:

Hi. Sorry I was in a hurry and didnt realize I was in the wrong section. I will look at those other options.. will let you know..Thanks

I know, bad quoting :(

Hey gmraces,

We have a few events where breaking the cars in need only be done once or not at all. You're more than welcome to join in on those 👍

S.P.E.C. Endurance Racing - One car for a full season (5 weeks)

Performance Cap Racing - If you select Standard cars, no break in required.

Open Wheel Shoot Out - 10 potential cars, but only one car per night.

Hope you find something there that interests you!

For a full list of events, check here.

Joby,
this one is right from the track at Daytona, if you see fit and like to change it from the one on photo mode 👍

From last night's practice:

Racing hard at Daytona! What an awesome car this Lotus is 👍

i will give it a try tomorrow:)

Does anybody want to practice with me this afternoon? I should be on around 2 pm eastern time. I was to tired Wend night to do all three combos. I would really like to run several 2 lap races with all three combos to get a feel for the cold tires. If anyone is interested just send me a PSN message. Or just show up in D1 around that time today.

Does anybody want to practice with me this afternoon? I should be on around 2 pm eastern time. I was to tired Wend night to do all three combos. I would really like to run several 2 lap races with all three combos to get a feel for the cold tires. If anyone is interested just send me a PSN message. Or just show up in D1 around that time today.

Along the same lines; trying to gauge if there is enough interest in running another formal practice on Fridays at the normal SNAIL time?

I will be willing to host and do the full cycle on all 3 rounds. Please post if you are interested to run tonight at 9:30 or 10 EST.

Last edited:
Does anybody want to practice with me this afternoon? I should be on around 2 pm eastern time.

I am pretty sure my class will end early today. I will hop on at 2 o'clock or as soon as I get home. See you in a bit!

If I'm home by then I can run with you but it'd have to be thru your lounge or mine. I can msg via ps3 if I'm home.

Along the same lines; trying to gauge if there is enough interest in running another formal practice on Fridays at the normal SNAIL time?

I will be willing to host and do the full cycle on all 3 rounds. Please post if you are interested to run tonight at 9:30 or 10 EST.

I'll Be There For That, Wolf.

Pretty sure I can make it tonight as well.👍

I might be able to make it if it starts at 10pm est.

maybe we could pull in some of our d1 guys to give a little racing clinic for the slower snails as well?

Hey everybody, I would like to tell you I got a rainy day this afternoon and I will practice for sunday in D1 if anyone want to.

maybe we could pull in some of our d1 guys to give a little racing clinic for the slower snails as well?

Ok, I plan to open the room at 9:30pm and start at 10:00pm EST to get everyone in.

We will run the normal cycle of the 3 rounds with qualifiying for each round.

I think the coaching is a great idea! Thanks for stepping up. 👍

Hah,.me coach? I'm a bottom of the line d3. Hardly think my tutelage will improve sometimes lap times.

Goat, Dangerzone,

Thank you for the practice in D1. Those little mini races with a reverse grid are terrific. I am really surprised at the difference in grip between the first and second lap! The acceleration really changed for the Lotus. The breaking was really different for the 380.

Good times guys! Dangerzone was hitting 1:08 in the Leggera and Goat was not too far behind.

Back