◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,872 comments
Got disco'd for the first time in a long time, tried to get back in and it timed out. Restarting PS3, hopefully I can get back in.

GT Academy Update: Good news and bad news..

Bad news first.. This year they lowered the number of finalists advancing to Silverstone from 16 down to 12..

Now to the good news.. 5 of the 12 finalists are Snails! Congrats guys! Epic performance!

1234109_562598947108538_413529211_n.jpg

I had never seen that message, but it appears someone blocked me ... is a very annoying situation, I may be misjudging the situation but last week Bowler offended me several times for a mistake I made, and this week, he was host of the room and by coincidence I'm locked. I trained all week to compete on Sunday, I'm sad about what happened .. i play for fun, but since I joined the SNAIL got past moments of boredom .. Zero and Kcheeb always been attentive to me ... but allow bad people have enough power to intentionally harm others, is bad and makes me lose the will to race in the league ... I will not be fighting, if that is not possible I would like to know because if not i will leave of the league...

Thanks Zer0

Hopefully this is not the case, but if anyone has Rberinghs on their blocked list, please PM me asap.

I had never seen that message, but it appears someone blocked me ... is a very annoying situation, I may be misjudging the situation but last week Bowler offended me several times for a mistake I made, and this week, he was host of the room and by coincidence I'm locked. I trained all week to compete on Sunday, I'm sad about what happened .. i play for fun, but since I joined the SNAIL got past moments of boredom .. Zero and Kcheeb always been attentive to me ... but allow bad people have enough power to intentionally harm others, is bad and makes me lose the will to race in the league ... I will not be fighting, if that is not possible I would like to know because if not i will leave of the league...

Thanks Zer0

You're jumping to conclusions and I suspect you didn't read my post. I asked everyone in D2 if anyone had you blocked, no one does. So I posted it.

Absolutely unbelievable racing in D1 tonight. Heart pumping white knuckle door to door racing all night. Thanks for a great night guys! Can't go to sleep because my adrenaline is still pumping.

EDIT: Thanks to our room host and data recorder for the terrific job done tonight. It was like a well oiled machine and we were done a few minutes early.

Congrats to all the guys who rocked it to GTA.

D5 Replays uploaded.

Harleyman ran the tables on us tonight. We were schooled.

And on that bombshell... Back to school tomorrow. :-(

Last edited:

Thanks Zer0

You are absolutely not on my block list. As a matter of fact, there isn't a single name on my block list. As long as you continue to be an active member of SNAIL, you will not be on my block list.

Edit: I just go back on my PS3 and I saw that I received a PM from GTP_Rberinghs 10 minutes before this post.

Last edited:
GT Academy Update: Good news and bad news..

Bad news first.. This year they lowered the number of finalists advancing to Silverstone from 16 down to 12..

Now to the good news.. 5 of the 12 finalists are Snails! Congrats guys! Epic performance!

1234109_562598947108538_413529211_n.jpg

Who is who? I mean, aside from Hill.

The five Snails going to Silverstone are (from left to right):

NICK M. (GumballCGT)
JOSEPH B. (JoeyFast22)
BRIAN M. (brianm3)
MARTIN S. (martin20az)
CHRIS H. (hillracing)

Once again, HUGE congrats to all of you!! :cheers:

Absolutely unbelievable racing in D1 tonight. Heart pumping white knuckle door to door racing all night. Thanks for a great night guys! Can't go to sleep because my adrenaline is still pumping.

EDIT: Thanks to our room host and data recorder for the terrific job done tonight. It was like a well oiled machine and we were done a few minutes early.

That's what I'm talkin' bout! Which of you Division 51 aliens is going to go to Silverstone next year?? :sly:

Last edited:
It was a great group in D2 tonight. Had a great battle with AJK_Vail in the last race. 👍 It looked like great racing all around from what I could see. Can't wait for next week!

Grats to all the SNAILS in GTA! I knew you guys were (insanely) fast, but I can barely believe my eyes seeing so many of you there! Just amazing. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back