◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,855 comments
SNAILData.png

If anyone noticed, there were at least 2 folks that did, the monthly results sheet was, not working correctly. It has been repaired and should now be showing the correct monthly totals and standings. I would like everyone to have a look, if you're PSN ID is not shown, or not in the correct division, please let me know.

Thank you.

Yup...the Monday before Christmas....bring your Mazda Sleigh and turn on the boost.
Tracks.....a short one....Autumn Ring Mini REVERSE...and a bigger one...Grand Valley
image.jpg

If anyone noticed, there were at least 2 folks that did, the monthly results sheet was, not working correctly. It has been repaired and should now be showing the correct monthly totals and standings. I would like everyone to have a look, if you're PSN ID is not shown, or not in the correct division, please let me know.

Thank you.

The only thing I notice is that my D3 points from the first weekend of the season don't appear. As it stands, it only shows I raced for 2 weekends of the season which may put me on the part time list.

The only thing I notice is that my D3 points from the first weekend of the season don't appear. As it stands, it only shows I raced for 2 weekends of the season which may put me on the part time list.
Fixt.

If there are any other Snails that were promoted or relegated mid-season, and your results in both divisions you raced are not shown in the Monthly Summary sheet, please let me know.

I want to change my number for all SNAIL events from #96 to #9. Do I have to fill out the google document again?

Yes, but keep in mind that #9 is a pretty popular number. Myself and @Wolfsatz also use #9. And for the form, that only applies to the Sunday night league. If you are in other SNAIL events, they likely keep their own records for numbers.

Okay, I'll use it for the Race Car Series and the new Touring Car Series and while I'm in Division 6. If I move back up to Division 5 with you Coach I will switch back to 96.

SNAILData.png

D2 data has been entered to the Results Doc for 12/21/14

Suzuka Circuit 2014_1.jpg

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 : @Vegasracer 1:51.966
Round 2 : @Vegasracer 2:03.935
Round 3 : @Vegasracer 1:58.643

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @ConnorWolf 1:52.212
Round 1 Race 2 : @Matt Sierras 1:52.144

Round 2 Race 1 : @Vegasracer 2:03.561
Round 2 Race 2 : @Vegasracer 2:04.056

Round 3 Race 1 : @Bryds 1:58.684
Round 3 Race 2 : @kadrek 1:59.235

WOW! Holy crap that was an intense season in D2. With the influx of some fast drivers returning to D1, D2 this month may as well have been called D1 1/2! I know I enjoyed the challenge of trying (and sometimes succeeding) to keep up with some of the top guys in our league this month. Here's hoping for another great season in the coming new year!

Thanks SNAIL!

Congrats to @Matt Sierras for taking the win for the night! 👍

Full data set can be found here.

Division 4 Data is Entered

Congrats to overall winner @gotdirt410sp

Combo 1: Lotus Elise 111R Race Car at Grand Valley
Race 1 Winner @gotdirt410sp
Race 2 Winner @Lessen
Best Lap 1:52.990 @gotdirt410sp

Combo 2: Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car at Suzuka Circuit 2014
Race 1 Winner @USERID_77a23
Race 2 Winner @Grandpa Money
Best Lap 2:05.216 @Grandpa Money

Combo 3: GT-R NISMO GT3 at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Race 1 Winner @gotdirt410sp
Race 2 Winner @Grandpa Money
Best Lap 1:59.713 @gotdirt410sp

See all the details here

what's the schedule and when will we know the combos for next season?
Just to be curious :sly:
Going out on a limb here but I think it's safe to say the next season will start on the 4th of January. As far as new combo selections.... I'll let the Fish experts answer your question. :cool:

I'm sure @zer05ive is hard at work getting the new schedule squared away.👍
Good questions. I'll get the 2015 schedule posted asap. In general, since there are 52 weeks in a year, we take four Sundays off each year. That way, we have 48 official league nights (twelve 4-week seasons). The four Sundays that we don't race have historically been Super Bowl Sunday, Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, and the Sunday closest to Christmas. Of course, this could change if there's another holiday that happens to fall on a Sunday. For example, in 2016, Halloween will fall on Sunday so I'm not sure how many would be able to race with the doorbell ringing with trick or treaters during the races. :crazy:

By mistake tonight we had THE BEST RACE I have ever had the pleasure of being in. I think there were 13 of us covered by 4 seconds (if we were all in the mix) or about 6 seconds ( if someone had fallen off the island) FOR THIRTY MINUTES around Autumn Mini Reverse ! Our races are usually are 20 minutes, but we mis set the duration...good thing too it was just that much more dicing. All divisions were accounted for except DIVISION 8 ( come on guys you are missing all the fun) but the front seemed to be monopolized by the Stig and the Wolf...and the occasional interloper.

We will be racing again next Monday so if you guys and girls get bored with all the Holiday Hoopla get me a PM And I'll get you and invite to the Monday Night Pack Attack.

I really can't stress how much we all owe to the guys who did all the testing, writing, and technical blather. @GTP_Vertigo, @RobbiefromBC , @joe_diben , @racingchamp30 take a bow.

Latest Posts

Back