China
China
PicsArt_07-24-02.55.47.jpg
The only thing I wish is to drive LFA in GT7

Finally, return of the 190E
Mazda ND RF
Robles EG6
Tesla Model 3 Time Attack car
Can’t have an update without a Toyota. Everybodies favourite, but not my top pick…. drum roll…….

….Lexus LFA

Finally, return of the 190E
Mazda ND RF
Robles EG6
Tesla Model 3 Time Attack car
Can’t have an update without a Toyota. Everybodies favourite, but not my top pick…. drum roll…….

….Lexus LFA
Where do we sign?

• updated Suzuka (everything is ready, as seen in the GTWS event);
  • a new track, possibly a real one (I hope always in Silverstone above all), or a fantasy one that we already had in the series, suitably updated (for example Apricot Hill or Midfield Raceway);
  • various new events, possibly with good payouts this time;
  • as for new cars, I really don't know... I'm hoping for some recent racing cars, plus some long awaited road cars (such as the already mentioned Lexus LFA, but not only). At least 4 cars, the GR Corolla and the HiMedic are not counted as part of this update, they already arrived with the August one;
  • various tweaks on several things (e.g. AI in some races, weather... maybe payouts in custom races... and more).

updated Suzuka
Grindelwald or Eiger Nordwand as new track (probably even Gilles Villeneuve Circuit)
Various events
4 New Cars: 190E, Castrol Mugen NSX, Lancer Evo VII/VIII, Delta S4 or LFA
New Features: Multiclass both in Multi and Single Player, add an option for changing liveries to the rival cars when doing Custom Races, new daily races
(D for tuning races, E for multiclass Beginner (like a multiclass race between some specified road cars), F for Multiclass Professional (alternating Gr.1-Gr.3, Gr.2-Gr.3 and Gr.3-Gr.4)
Improving AI, Better payouts for custom races, improvements to weather settings and more

I expect no 2nd update in august, if we dont get an update until late september i think 4-5 cars,

Alfa Romeo 156 v6
mclaren 720s
honda crx sir
nissan gtr 07
toyota gtone ts020

most likely a new track but i am not going to predict one as its almost impossible to,guess witch one

Unless I'm wrong and more information has come out, I believe we are still due for a late August or early September update. It's possible the schedule has shifted to the start of the month rather than the end of the month, but I don't think we won't see anything until the end of September.

Mazda are holding a GT7 competition that is still slated (unless it has been published elsewhere, Famine will probably know more than me here lol) to use an unreleased car, held on the 17th of September. By my understanding, this means we have to have a content update prior to the 17th of September to actually have the car in the game.
1691931474913.png

I have been keeping an eye on their twitter (https://twitter.com/mazda_spirit_r?lang=en) to see if more news has been posted about it being one of the August update cars, but it still seems unannounced and presumably, unreleased.

Last edited:
Mazda are holding a GT7 competition that is still slated (unless it has been published elsewhere, Famine will probably know more than me here lol) to use an unreleased car, held on the 17th of September. By my understanding, this means we have to have a content update prior to the 17th of September to actually have the car in the game.
I don't, but the rules also state that non-Mazda vehicles from "TGR and Subaru" (TGR being Toyota Gazoo Racing, natch) will be used.

It's not a huge stretch to imagine a special build for the event which includes the "unlocked" Toyota GR Corolla.

I don't, but the rules also state that non-Mazda vehicles from "TGR and Subaru" (TGR being Toyota Gazoo Racing, natch) will be used.

It's not a huge stretch to imagine a special build for the event which includes the "unlocked" Toyota GR Corolla.
It's not, but with the Corolla now being officially announced/implemented I'd expect them to have at least now made mention of what it is, as at this point it's definitely not "not included in gran turismo"

I don't know. Perhaps copium, but time shall tell.

Circuit:
Red Rock Valley
Suzuka West Loop (along with the whole circuit being updated)

Cars:
Peugeot 905B Evo
Toyota GT-One (TS020)
Mercedes 190E Evo II
Lexus LFA
Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Plus a teaser that Sophy will launch November/December

While this prediction seems highly indulgent and unrealistic, this will likely be the last update before Forza 8 launches. So I would not be suprised if PD have been holding back on some major content that will be conveniently finished just in time.

An update...with cars that people may/may not like, some more menu book races that people aren't exactly begging for but clearly are getting anyway and maybe a bug fix or 2 (and some more undocumented changes, which I'll just devilishly use to drive traffic to the thread since I have no GT content to drive to my youtube channel).

Oh and it will return to regular schedule and come out when @Famine is away because PD are sickos like that.

An update...with cars that people may/may not like, some more menu book races that people aren't exactly begging for but clearly are getting anyway and maybe a bug fix or 2 (and some more undocumented changes, which I'll just devilishly use to drive traffic to the thread since I have no GT content to drive to my youtube channel).

Oh and it will return to regular schedule and come out when @Famine is away because PD are sickos like that.
Don't forget new Scapes!

3 cars: 1st returning iconic GT car, 2nd vintage 60s car, 3rd some modern '21 car.

Still no new track or layout.

3-4 new events, 1 new city scapes.

But what I know for sure is that the October prediction will come at the same time.

Don't forget new Scapes!
Right, can't forget those "Curated" scapes (Which may/may not double as a thinly veiled advertisement for those Sony Cameras)
3 cars: 1st returning iconic GT car, 2nd vintage 60s car, 3rd some modern '21 car.

Still no new track or layout.

3-4 new events, 1 new city scapes.

But what I know for sure is that the October prediction will come at the same time.
And as usual, it'll start out as mostly wishlists more so then actual predictions.

updated Suzuka
Grindelwald or Eiger Nordwand as new track (probably even Gilles Villeneuve Circuit)
Various events
4 New Cars: 190E, Castrol Mugen NSX, Lancer Evo VII/VIII, Delta S4 or LFA
New Features: Multiclass both in Multi and Single Player, add an option for changing liveries to the rival cars when doing Custom Races, new daily races
(D for tuning races, E for multiclass Beginner (like a multiclass race between some specified road cars), F for Multiclass Professional (alternating Gr.1-Gr.3, Gr.2-Gr.3 and Gr.3-Gr.4)
Improving AI, Better payouts for custom races, improvements to weather settings and more
Even maybe some new Scapes, new Menus and new events

This time a returning race car must come. They are a hugely important part of a Gran Turismo car list, especially the one that was marketed highly based on nostalgia. The last car of its kind we got was 8 months ago, the Celica WRC, from December last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back