2023 September Update Prediction

• Thread starter MC008
  • 475 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We go through this every single update. "The text doesn't say it's a content update", then what a surprise, it's a content update.

We know there is a content update at the end of this month. It's been nearly 2 months. There will be, at the very least, the standard amount of update content.
you think that this update will update a lot of content next Thursday despite the absence of the phrase "update notice"

And The update for February had put "server maintenance" or "server maintenance + update notice"?

Last edited:
I think I will be happy to actually be able to get all that cars instead waiting for a couple of them to be available in the next update

Knee-jerk prediction while watching GT4 America right now: Sebring.

We’ve been getting circuits from the USA. Last one was on the west coast. I say we go back to the east coast for a classic USA circuit.

It would be great to get another track from the US.

So willow springs can be deleted and replaced with something that isn't a sandy pit of despair.

It would be great to get another track from the US.

So willow springs can be deleted and replaced with something that isn't a sandy pit of despair.

Willow Springs is a love-hate relationship, sometimes you wish a meteor would crash into it and sometimes you see it as a pretty decent track thanks to its technical corners.

The next server maintenance update is September 28th, I wonder what will be in the box of surprises?

I hate the Big Willow CE, I can't gold the lap attack challenge.

Last edited:
Big Willow's CE is bad, but the Nurburgring's one is absolutely trash. Can't ever get gold on that no matter how much I try. Big Willow took a while, but it's at least doable if you're not an alien.

READ BEFORE GIVE 💩 TO ALL THAT DON'T SHARE YOUR OPINION..to be honnest..i think it will be some coffee/teamug update(s) (menues) and some fantasy scapes for all fantasy vgt's.and not much more to hope for. no revisited cars from old gt games that we old one's liked and loved. all we get is more ruin the game even more in gameplay/payouts and here comes the typical flood of 💩 BEFORE THEY EVEN READ...AND ONLY GOES FOR THE NAME. 53 years old so no i don't get it.i've played all gt games since ps1-ps3 the ps4 i bought only for gt7 exept gt sport.can't cash in for the hyper ps5 and 4-12000 k resolution tv's.that's for rich folk's and i'm poor so.deal with it!

Last edited:
to be honnest..i think it will be some coffee/teamug update(menues) and some fantasy scapes for all vgt's.and not much more to hope for. unless it's ruin the game even more in gameplay/payouts and here comes the typical flood of 💩 BEFORE THEY EVEN READ...AND ONLY GOES FOR THE NAME. 53 years old so no i don't get it.i've played all gt games since ps1-ps3 the ps4 i bought only for gt7 execpt gt sport.can't cash in for the hyper ps5 and 4-12000 k resolution tv's.that's for rich folk's and i'm poor so.deal with it!
I think you need a doctor, friend.

While I agree in general terms, at least one regional version always used to say "game update maintenance". It's actually a pretty recent phenomenon that this no longer happens and from a news-writing point of view it's quite irritating as this announcement alone isn't a confirmation.

Well, we suspect that there is. Again, with previous comments on updates not being monthly by design and just happening to mostly drop on the fourth or fifth Thursday of any given month, it's quite irritating from a news-writing point of view. We've flagged the September 28th date at least twice in previous articles, but until we see those sillhies...
I say "we know" because they already mentioned the two cars from the previous update will be available to buy before the end of this month. Unless they plan on having another maintenance in a couple days, this is it.

I'm not a betting person and I'd bet money that the maintenance on the 28th is a content update because I'm that sure of it. It's been nearly 2 months. They're not just going to go "here's those two cars from two months ago, please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7".

READ BEFORE GIVE 💩 TO ALL THAT DON'T SHARE YOUR OPINION..to be honnest..i think it will be some coffee/teamug update(s) (menues) and some fantasy scapes for all fantasy vgt's.and not much more to hope for. no revisited cars from old gt games that we old one's liked and loved. all we get is more ruin the game even more in gameplay/payouts and here comes the typical flood of 💩 BEFORE THEY EVEN READ...AND ONLY GOES FOR THE NAME. 53 years old so no i don't get it.i've played all gt games since ps1-ps3 the ps4 i bought only for gt7 exept gt sport.can't cash in for the hyper ps5 and 4-12000 k resolution tv's.that's for rich folk's and i'm poor so.deal with it!
I gave you a 💩 because your post is annoying and whiny, both about the game and 💩 reactions. It's also just difficult to read. Yet I did read it (to the best of my ability) before giving you your 💩. You're welcome.
The extreme doomers on this forum would tell you otherwise. Apparently "PD has been winding down GT7 updates in order to focus on GT8" for the past 8 months now.
Considering the pace has only just started to slow (seemingly, we have to wait and see if it turns out they make up for lost time) it's very fascinating to me how they've been "winding down" pretty much from the beginning.

It's slow, I get it, but it seems this is just the way it is. People really need to move on.

September -they would add sophy missions
Oct- new track Montreal
Dec- to catch the holiday sale they would try their best to implement sophy in the game partially or fully

September -they would add sophy missions
Oct- new track Montreal
Dec- to catch the holiday sale they would try their best to implement sophy in the game partially or fully
Ok, my understanding from reading this thread is that the person who posted about Circuit Gilles Villeneuve coming to the game was an unreliable source so might not be true at all. What is the general consensus here, is it coming soon or is possibly something that could be released way off in the distance?

Ok, my understanding from reading this thread is that the person who posted about Circuit Gilles Villeneuve coming to the game was an unreliable source so might not be true at all. What is the general consensus here, is it coming soon or is possibly something that could be released way off in the distance?
The person who posted about it "leaks" stuff that is found in the game code but may be unfinished or never be added. It could be that the track is being worked on. It could be early in development. It could be ready for this upcoming update. We don't actually know. We only know that there was a listing for it somewhere in the code.

The person who posted about it "leaks" stuff that is found in the game code but may be unfinished or never be added. It could be that the track is being worked on. It could be early in development. It could be ready for this upcoming update. We don't actually know. We only know that there was a listing for it somewhere in the code.
Yeah cool, that was my perception on the situation. I only ask because I have seen in a few other places that people take this leak as a definite and that the circuit is coming this update. Guess they are going to be disappointed haha...

The extreme doomers on this forum would tell you otherwise. Apparently "PD has been winding down GT7 updates in order to focus on GT8" for the past 8 months now.
Well, that is completley reasonable conclusion as GT7 being cross gen is slowly being held back by PS4, and now that PS5 availibility is back to normal it makes sense to make PS5 exclusive that would have all the extra features not possible on PS4, or to add Sophy with some extra championships to PS5 version to make transition to PS5 worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back