• Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: Japan > Amuse/NISMO
  • Model: 380RS Super Leggera

London_6-1.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 380 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1370 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sports Soft
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • All surfaces are track.

Steward's Comments:
Tying in with the Olympics in London this week, and finally back to an arcade mode combo in a road car, albeit a tuner. PLEASE, don't allow the paper look of this combo to scare you off. It's loads of fun, and very approachable.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

London_8.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
    • In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed via other private conversation methods
):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of Splits: 2

London_11.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 78 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, August 13th, 2012 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

London_7-1.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Fast car short track!

Fun :D

Everyone should be below 1 minute lap time this week. We're like the 100 meter sprinters. ;)

I went into this with the track decided and 5 or 6 cars to test, and was completely surprised and blown away by how this car works on the track. The combination of the downforce and tires make it a real gem.

Let me start this off, then. Love the London track, and T2 really doesn't matter much. It's the last sector and mostly the last turn where all the time is to be made or lost.

BB 2/3

I too like this track and the car is a handler! I sometimes fare better in the non-tune TT's.

Disclaimer, lol. I have drove this track maybe 2 or 3 times and have never drove this car. Having said that, I think I'm in love with both. Thanks EDK for putting together a great combo. Did about an hour stint just to get my feet wet for now and this is what I came up with.
T1 14.312
T2 15.817
Not great, but I guess its a start. Thanks again EDK for putting this together. Peace.

Better car than the 80's seasonal event

Last edited:
Wow....Can't not race at London in arcade mode!

Love this car also.

Been waaaaay too long not participating in the WRS, but there's so much other stuff to do :guilty:

Last edited:
Sounds lots of fun but I'm on vacation :(
I will sure give it a go on monday and tuesday when i can put some time in.

Awesome car and arcade, great. Ran into some marathon runners when i just did my first stint :lol:

T2 isn't gonna be my best friend. Hope i can make it up in T3. But i doubt is i'm not confided on street tracks. Feel a bit claustrophobic between those walls :lol:

Talking about T3, Kevin. I know the rule about the curves, 2 wheels on the track at all time. But i can remember al WRS back in the GT5P days. We were aloud to cross the sidewalks in T3. What about this one?

Nice. 👍 Good enough to take a break from 200mph in the dark and driving rain that my last 4 hours of GT time have been....

That S-bend that starts sector 2 is a *^$*.

Very good combo and quite apt for the current sporting events taking place in London

What car you using for 24hr Le mans Chris? I did it about a month ago, I used the X1, drive for 2 hours and sit at the side of the track for 2 hours, easiest and least tedious way I found.

What car you using for 24hr Le mans Chris? I did it about a month ago, I used the X1, drive for 2 hours and sit at the side of the track for 2 hours, easiest and least tedious way I found.

I thought for some strange reason that I would make a race of it and am using a Pescarolo C60 Hybride with reduced power, ballast and grip reduction set to Real :ouch: It was fun for the first few hours, in bright sunshine...... then, as the sun began to set, the rain began to fall... :ill: The last 4 hours have been nothing short of arduous, even hellish at some points. Flying down Mulsanne with headlights glaring off the spray of the car in front, carrying a speed deficit due to engine limiting, trying desperately to stay in the slip-stream and not miss my braking points.... :scared: Its quite mentally exhausting and I'm only doing 1.5 hour stints twice a week. How the hell they manage at the real LM I'll never know.

I hate the X1 but it would serve a purpose here I suppose.... When I finally finish this race though, I'll certainly know I've earned the experience points. :dopey:

Very good combo and quite apt for the current sporting events taking place in London

thats similar to what i did... but kept pausing it.. and had a long well deserved break on the last lap! :) (about 20 hours in)

also .. why is the picture on the wrs leaderboard an s2000??

Last edited:
Talking about T3, Kevin. I know the rule about the curves, 2 wheels on the track at all time. But i can remember al WRS back in the GT5P days. We were aloud to cross the sidewalks in T3. What about this one?

All surfaces are track

Correct. Take all the curb you want in that sectaion, we've never made it out of bounds, the walls are tough enough here.

also .. why is the picture on the wrs leaderboard an s2000??

If we use a car that has not been used in the past, we have to manually upload a pic to the LB. I don't have vid capture, so I don't do that pic. A couple of the other admins do, and they will make a pic when they get around to it and upload the right one. The LB just grabs the closest thing it can find, in this case an Amuse S2000.

Incidentally, the same can be said for track, we occasionally use a track that's never been used, and the LB grabs the next closest thing it can find.

Needs closer review if I don't beat it. Armco likes to reach over and grab ya

EDK
Correct. Take all the curb you want in that sectaion, we've never made it out of bounds, the walls are tough enough here.

I know this has been answered, but it seems that you've been talking about a specific section. What about the 1st corner? I read the responses to mean that we are not bound by the rumbles, but only the walls. IE: hit no walls = clean lap ??

EDK

Thanks guys, that helped alot with the lap time. Had to find some new breaking point.

So new splits. Not a big difference there.

Still can't figure out what i'm doing wrong in T2. Any tips? Keep seeing .1xx or worse there. Really need to find a couple of tenths there.

I know this has been answered, but it seems that you've been talking about a specific section. What about the 1st corner? I read the responses to mean that we are not bound by the rumbles, but only the walls. IE: hit no walls = clean lap ??

Hit no walls = clean lap 👍👍.

Back