400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
Thanks to all you drivers in both rounds. 👍 Some of the feedback I got was invaluable.

Sorry for making you drive that sideways prone lexus in the second round, but at least a couple of you found it fun. I will finish it some time in the near future, and Cy, there probably will be a 550 SS tune alongside it.

Sorry for making you drive that sideways prone lexus in the second round, but at least a couple of you found it fun. I will finish it some time in the near future, and Cy, there probably will be a 550 SS tune alongside it.

Speaking of that Lexus…I think I should try my hand at tuning that fricking Altezza RS200 that I strapped you into a while ago.

Anyway, as said, good shootout, well done everyone, good job Praiano for another clean sweep, taking both rounds with ease. 👍 Though what the hell else were we expecting? :lol:

forgot god Cy. XD

I'm always forgetting him :sly:

I will finish it some time in the near future, and Cy, there probably will be a 550 SS tune alongside it.

My mate will be happy 👍

My rough estimate is about 3 tenths between you guys after 10 8 minute laps.:eek:

As close as close gets really. Some where a second or two different, others were within tenths, nail biting stuff.

I should be the one thankig god, budda, zeus, whomever let me edge out to take FWD victory... by, no more than a cats whisker over Cykosis...

You did well, Sir, it was a great little scrap. Next time we'll have to make sure OnBoy sorts his act out, with his Hyundai, it would have been a three way scrap, f'o'sure :D

{Cy}

My rough estimate is about 3 tenths between you guys after 10 8 minute laps.:eek:

yep, how good would it be to see that race live? wow...... it's crazy.... the best thing is I must be doing something semi right, first time out and right there!!..... already begun annoying my wife with the sound of cars being destroyed for the next battle.......... Thanks for such a great comp, NUr is my Favorite track of all time on any game or RL...... followed by Tsukuba, then Eiger Nordwand.

See you on the tuner battlefield I'm sure......

yep, how good would it be to see that race live? wow...... it's crazy.... the best thing is I must be doing something semi right, first time out and right there!!..... already begun annoying my wife with the sound of cars being destroyed for the next battle.......... Thanks for such a great comp, NUr is my Favorite track of all time on any game or RL...... followed by Tsukuba, then Eiger Nordwand.

See you on the tuner battlefield I'm sure......

The difference on my Excel file is:

Hermanvongerman - PSN: Jontank5: 3505.504 seconds

CyKosis1973 - PSN: CyKosis1973: 3505.835 seconds

After 7 Nordschleife laps..... Incredible, really.

You did well, Sir, it was a great little scrap. Next time we'll have to make sure OnBoy sorts his act out, with his Hyundai, it would have been a three way scrap, f'o'sure :D

{Cy}

Hmm, since I do not want to be a victim of my own misjudgement and actually want to see how well I'd do if I merely used the more powerful but otherwise unaltered Hyundai, CSLCAR, mind calling Mike back for 1 last sort of Off the Record scrap between my car, Cy and Hermann? :D

Hmm, since I do not want to be a victim of my own misjudgement and actually want to see how well I'd do if I merely used the more powerful but otherwise unaltered Hyundai, CSLCAR, mind calling Mike back for 1 last sort of Off the Record scrap between my car, Cy and Hermann? :D

I'll buy that for a dollar...

{Cy}

Tiebreaker is fastest lap.

Round 1

1. CSLACR
2. Rotary Junkie
3. Praiano
4. Chuyler
5. Jackthalad
6. CyKosis
7. Tris
8. Onboy
9. Theo
10.Herman
11.Motor City Hami

Round 2

1.Praiano
2. Theo
3. Motor City Hami
4. Jackthalad
5. Rotary Junkie
6. CSLACR
7. Herman
8. CyKosis
9. Tris
10.Onboy

Combined

1. Praiano - 4
2. Rotary Junkie - 7
3. CSLACR - 7
4. Jackthalad - 9
5. Theo - 11
6. Motor City Hami - 14
7. CyKosis - 14
8. Tris - 16
9. Herman - 17
10.Onboy - 18

He's reading the thread, ask him. :P

If its on the ring , im in! :D

Of course it's on the Ring! Now just give us a day to share the cars and for me to restore the chassis in my Tuscani. Cy, I might bot get you, but I'll be closer this time, much closer.... :mischievous:

Hopefully. :D

If its on the ring , im in! :D

Of course it's on the Ring! Now just give us a day to share the cars and for me to restore the chassis in my Tuscani. Cy, I might bot get you, but I'll be closer this time, much closer.... :mischievous:

Hopefully. :D
How about you guys do your third round with FF's at 400-420PP with unlimited tuning?

I might give them a whirl to add to Mike's if you like.

My CTR should still be on share. This is the sort of thing we should do online, then we can 'watch' the race :mischievous: Unfortunately, I'm going to be away for a couple of days, so if people can hang off for a little while.

{Cy}

No hurry for me, just let me know when you guys will be ready to share your cars :)

No hurry for me, just let me know when you guys will be ready to share your cars :)

Same tune or re-tuned?

let me know can't hurt to have a three way battle for overall lap time dominance in FF @ 420pp, same restrictions as before, it has to be within the rules in my eyes....... 5% P/L un-restricted weight ballast and so forth:sly:

Doesnt matter for me, id like a more powerul car on comfort soft, but i dont see any problem running the FF at 420PP :D

Same tune or re-tuned?

let me know can't hurt to have a three way battle for overall lap time dominance in FF @ 420pp, same restrictions as before, it has to be within the rules in my eyes....... 5% P/L un-restricted weight ballast and so forth:sly:

Same car, same tunes, no changes. I'm just seeing how close I could be to you lot if I used the right car.

Same car, same tunes, no changes. I'm just seeing how close I could be to you lot if I used the right car.
Then there's really no point in driving their cars that way, is there? :odd:
We've already done that...

So…what do you suggest? We keep this thread alive for one last side bet tuning duel thing? :D

Seems more sensible than making a new thread for it, right?

I think we should change the game a bit though, you guys already learned a lot on the 420PP and 400PP levels with certain restrictions.
I would suggest 410PP with unlimited restrictions, except that they must be FF cars, of course.

By the way, anyone tried shifting ballast on the Accord Euro-R? Moving to the rear decreases PP, moving to the front increases PP.
Good specs, not a particularly special PP car though.

By the way, anyone tried shifting ballast on the Accord Euro-R? Moving to the rear decreases PP, moving to the front increases PP.
Good specs, not a particularly special PP car though.

Itwhat?

First car I've become aware of doing that, most do the exact opposite.

Back