400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
I think CS will suffice at this PP level, more than enough, tbh. When I picked CS for this shootout, I was thinking they'd have less grip than they did. :lol:

Seems more sensible than making a new thread for it, right?

I think we should change the game a bit though, you guys already learned a lot on the 420PP and 400PP levels with certain restrictions.
I would suggest 410PP with unlimited restrictions, except that they must be FF cars, of course.

By the way, anyone tried shifting ballast on the Accord Euro-R? Moving to the rear decreases PP, moving to the front increases PP.
Good specs, not a particularly special PP car though.

I recommend keeping 420pp tuned FF same rules as before, as have a ride ready and not too much time to dedicate to re-tuning and re-testing on Nurburgring due to the other battles going on.

I recommend keeping 420pp tuned FF same rules as before, as have a ride ready and not too much time to dedicate to re-tuning and re-testing on Nurburgring due to the other battles going on.

Basically, all Mike has to do is drive my car and compare the times to yours, no alterations and retunes needed.

Final Results

Once again, I had a blast with this shootout, and I defintely learned a lot.

I think I've got RWD figured out for the most part, although it's clearly evident from my times that I've still got some learning to do and skills to acquire. I still did much better with the cars which were more forgiving, and not so well with those that weren't.

I also have to agree with Cy and others who have said that part of this has to due purely with some tunes being better matched to a driver's style.

In any case here are my results:

1- praiano63 Lotus Elise 111R '04

8:15.748
I really enjoyed this car! I felt completely comfortable with it and had loads of fun driving it. For me the balance was perfect, and somehow it must have fit my style perfectly, because I was able to drive it faster by far than any other car in the competition. Others have stated that it's too easy to drive, but is that a problem? The car smokes around the track and the grip is superb. What's not to like? For me, easily my driver's choice.

Driver's Choice

1 - praiano63 - Lotus Elise 111R '04
2 - MotorCityHami - Mazda RX-8 Type-S '07
3 - CyKosis1973 - Honda Civic Type-R EP '04

Thanks my friend, i agree, I think my old oil car win this shootout and i think also it´s a wonderfull car. Well done praiano, good job. :)👍 I´m your fan !! :)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mike is due for 2 prizes, as is Praiano due 1 prize, not sure about drivers choice yet, I'll dig through and figure that out shortly.

CSLACR
Prizes: (CSLACR not eligible)
Tuners - Fastest will be determined by the average laps of all test drivers.
Fastest total time: 1 prize from list. - Praiano
Most fun car: 1 prize from list. - ???

Testers - Total Time is combined time for all cars.
Fastest total time: 1 prize from list. - Mike
Fastest lap: 1 prize from list. - Mike

Prize List: (Special thanks to Milldrum for helping dish out some pretty nice prizes here, some I didn't even know existed )
2,3,4,5,6,7,9,12,13,15,17,18,19,20,21,22,2 3,24,1000
1967,1970,1972, 1974, 2000, 2008, 2009, 2010
370z Acad, GTR acad '09, FT86 II Concept '11, NASCAR, Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle
Historic Rally, Rally Base
NEW: Send me any car and get it painted with a DLC color and returned in a beautiful new coat.
Any trade-able car, painted in the color of your choice. this includes DLC colors.

Last edited:
I think CS will suffice at this PP level, more than enough, tbh. When I picked CS for this shootout, I was thinking they'd have less grip than they did. :lol:

Basically, all Mike has to do is drive my car and compare the times to yours, no alterations and retunes needed.

Let me have a quick blast and respray of the Civic and we can set the 'Ring Masters loose. I've got a few hours free tomorrow 👍

{Cy}

i don't have registry to forum at round 1. can i race at round 2 ???

and if yes can you tell me the winner time of round 1 .. plz

sorry for my english

Unfortunately you have dredged up an old shoot out thread from days past. :( We have a 450PP shoot out currently but sadly that is also coming to a close very soon. Please check the the FITT thread stickied at the top of this forum for the links, results and such. And please feel free to join us for the next shoot out as well, which should be starting very soon.

i don't understand much
the limiter is 450pp or 420pp??

and what you mean with this:
Prize List:
2,3,4,5,6,9,12,13,15,17,18,19,20,21,22,2 3,24,1000
1967,1970,1972, 1974, 2000, 2008, 2009, 2010

Latest Posts

Back