600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
Sorry :( I guess my car was the wrong choice. It wasn't very fast, but I was hoping it could keep up. I was wrong. I'll try harder next time.

Thanks everybody once again for the feed back and a great event, even if I did waste you time. :(.... J/K
You didn't waste my time. Enjoyed your car and almost as disappointed as you are that it hasn't shown better. One of these days we'll figure out how to put all that torque to good use and blow someone's doors off!:D:tup:👍
Never be afraid to try the different, even if you don't "win" a shootout you may just show some people the possibilities in performance that's outside the usual.

You didn't waste my time. Enjoyed your car and almost as disappointed as you are that it hasn't shown better. One of these days we'll figure out how to put all that torque to good use and blow someone's doors off!:D:tup:👍
Never be afraid to try the different, even if you don't "win" a shootout you may just show some people the possibilities in performance that's outside the usual.

Thanks :D. Like you said if we could put that torque to good use ... well we'll just have to see. Night all :)

krenkme
Sorry :( I guess my car was the wrong choice. It wasn't very fast, but I was hoping it could keep up.

XDesperado67

I for one entered for feedback. The only way I'll learn is with help from the masters. Entering a beast like yours was a fine addition to the contest. Variety is the key for the testers to not go insane.

The contest is nearly over and the times almost in. I tried to not do too much damage to my car before submitting it. But if I have a faster car then it is the car and not me that's faster. So keep joining in please. You and I can have competitions for the most out there car. (I'll win next time.)

I'm back in the game , free, a week of well done job over, half liter of coffee beside me, ready to drive all night long..:):) SO GOOD !!

Tick tick tick..........

I hope my car wins. Don't laugh, it still could. I just need the Nitrous to kick in and ... Maybe not then. :)

Well I'm pretty sure everyone testing is done, so I think what we have is final, just need to add Ealirendur to the results.

Fastest Total Time: Praiano - 2 Items off prize list.
Fastest Lap @ Speedway: Praiano - 1 item off prize list.
Fastest Lap @ Road Course: zero_speed - 1 item off prize list.

Well I'm pretty sure everyone testing is done, so I think what we have is final, just need to add Ealirendur to the results.

Congratulations to all the test drivers.👍👍
I see the crazy Brazilians are at it again grabbing two of the fastest driver awards.:D
Nice going there zero_speed denying praiano the clean sweep!:bowdown::gtpflag:

CSLACR

Well done Sir, and well done Sir.

Thanks CSLACR, this event was great. I never thought about the twin track concept. Awesome concept, executed to perfection.

Well done Sir, and well done Sir.

Thanks CSLACR, this event was great. I never thought about the twin track concept. Awesome concept, executed to perfection.

Glad you enjoyed it, it was a last second idea that came as I looked at the picture for IRC up, and I thought, why not both?💡

:):) Good, fun event, congratulation madame and everybody, 2 so differents tracks that need so differents settings , this was a big challenge.

For me the absolut tune was the ACSR421 ford GT, and the more difficult ,still to work but full of promess is the XDesperado67 Cadillac cien.

👍👍 Big congrats to all tuners and testers.

ARGHHH!!! SUPER BRAIN FART!!! I completely, completely forgot about testing!!!!! Too much school = bad memory. I really, really sincerely apologise for that………I'll catch up this Saturday…

ARGHHH!!! SUPER BRAIN FART!!! I completely, completely forgot about testing!!!!! Too much school = bad memory. I really, really sincerely apologise for that………I'll catch up this Saturday…
Don't worry we have your 2cv all warmed up and the boys are ready with their X1s.:D

I hope not since this is a car you requested I tune...:nervous::odd::confused:
I requested you to tune the Mazda yes, but I never, under any condition, smash up a request car. It's my rule of respect. Or something. But as the Prius wasn't a request, it can die! :D

I requested you to tune the Mazda yes, but I never, under any condition, smash up a request car. It's my rule of respect. Or something. But as the Prius wasn't a request, it can die! :D
Glad to hear you won't smash up one of the earliest rotarys.
But I meant it as an alternative to smashing up anything!

Results haven't been updated yet, FYI. But congratulations to Praiano for win #2 in the Shootouts. Did much better than I thought I might despite being the worst of the Murcs, speedway times killed it for me.

And now it's my turn next. :D

4. Cykosis Mercedes SLS
On the oval, I'm not sure what it was, but I found this car to be almost magnetically attracted to walls. Something about my (lack of) judgement/car control, or perhaps Audi secret spoiler agents, pulling me _just_ wide. Felt really good on the road track; I was a bit too ambitious too often, though, which means I'm sure there's time left out there, too.
Oval: 52.239 Road: 1:30.355

The car was a complete pig at the Oval, my fault; I sacrificed tuning time there to concentrate on the Road Course. I also favour a bit of understeer, I like to get all my braking done sooner rather than later and as such like to have the car all ready to be pushed hard through the apex. You're only 0.8 sec slower than myself, so you didn't leave an awful lot out there, you can loose that in one or two corners, easily.

Next event, I'm going to build my car in a more orthodox fashion, so there won't be any air-con, stereo or comfy leather seats, sorry about that guys :mischievous:

In the meantime, thanks for your time and efforts...

{Cy}

Just Earliendurs(dunno how to spell your name sorry) results to be added to the file then.

Sitting at 12th currently, congrats Praiano and thanks to everyone for an enjoyable shootout. I feel like im a better tuner now than i was before the shootout so thanks for that.

Now lets get the next one started !

bigberry
Just Earliendurs(dunno how to spell your name sorry) results to be added to the file then.

Now lets get the next one started !

Wait, wait, wait, wait! As a sponsor I need to deliver some tickets. I think PSN goes down for maintenance tomorrow. So I need to co-ordinate.

Hello everybody, my computer is out of service. Perhaps will be fixed tommorow. PS3 is ok , so for anything just send message on my psn. Thanks , have a good day .

Busy...
This one means business.
floodx.jpg

flood4u.jpg

flood2f.jpg

flood3.jpg

Central PA, apparently this has been flooding half the US as it makes rounds.
Paused dead on top of us though.

Central PA, apparently this has been flooding half the US as it makes rounds.
Paused dead on top of us though.
Any idea how bad it is in Pittsburgh?
That's where my ex and daughters are.:grumpy:

My wife is from around there, around Harrisburg I think. She still has some friends around there that are probably getting quite wet. As I haven't heard anything from her about it I'm going to assume they are doing fine, as I hope you are, CSL. East coast is just getting thrashed this year.

Back