Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
I rebuke thee; I love my Morgan. Though, you won't have any friends if you keep using it. That and stealthies.

I'm assuming the SU-47 is more on par with the ADFX. What I don't understand is why it and the F-15S are multiroles. They were both experimental planes from their respective countries and I doubt they really had any major plans for air to ground.

I rebuke thee; I love my Morgan. Though, you won't have any friends if you keep using it. That and stealthies.

I'm assuming the SU-47 is more on par with the ADFX. What I don't understand is why it and the F-15S are multiroles. They were both experimental planes from their respective countries and I doubt they really had any major plans for air to ground.

It's Namco.

They made the Eurofighter Typhoon a fighter when it's a multirole. And they made the SU-47 a multirole when it was meant to be a pure air superiority jet.

Last edited:
I'm working my way to unlock the F-16F. I don't know if its good or not. :P

From what I can see, the special jet F-16 DR is still the better F-16, based on "stats" anyway.

Yes. I've sent a friend request to anyone in this thread who's european based. (time zone reason).
Ahhh that's ok cool, since we haven't chatted I thought you may have typed in the wrong user name that's cool. Your the first member from here to be on my ps friends list congratulations :lol:👍

Great flying Tired Tyres, at least until the "heavies" made their appearance and sweeped us clean!

What level is your M-2000.5 by the way?

I tried to switch targets in every case I found a blue arrow on it, hope I didn't steal any kills...

Well, well, well...
I think I'm going to try to unlock the Su-47 Berkut, since I just have to unlock one more part and the Su-34 before...

Had a couple of cool flights with Tired Tyres yesterday. We should team up again one of these days.

I need two more invites for the everybody sortie challenge I will be available most of the day tomorrow so if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it

Well, well, well...
I think I'm going to try to unlock the Su-47 Berkut, since I just have to unlock one more part and the Su-34 before...

Had a couple of cool flights with Tired Tyres yesterday. We should team up again one of these days.

You scored more points than me every time! 👍

I take it you tried the widest setting when creating a room after we waited ages to fill the first room.

Great flying Tired Tyres, at least until the "heavies" made their appearance and sweeped us clean!

What level is your M-2000.5 by the way?

I tried to switch targets in every case I found a blue arrow on it, hope I didn't steal any kills...

Mirage is level 5. I don't have anything higher than that. :banghead:

You scored more points than me every time! 👍

I take it you tried the widest setting when creating a room after we waited ages to fill the first room.

Mirage is level 5. I don't have anything higher than that. :banghead:
You were right for the "widest" setting for the room. The last room I created at your suggestion took only a few minutes to fill up with 8 players. I'll know for the next time. 👍

I have several cool planes:
- F16-C Level 8
- Mig 21 Fishbed Level 5 (stopped)
- F4 Phantom II Level 5 (stopped)
- F4G Wild Weasel Level 4 (stopped)
- Mirage 2000-5 Level 6
- MiG 28 Fulcrum Level 2 (stopped)
- Harrier Level 2 (stopped)
- Su-24 and Su-24MP Level 1 (stopped)
- Mirage 2000-5 White Tiger Level 2
- F16 Desert Rock Level 4 (stopped)
- F14A Zipang Level 5 (stopped)
- Morgan Block 1 (yellow wing) Level 1 (stopped)
- Morgan (Red wing) Level 1

I keep most of them stopped (will also stop the F16 and Mirage when they reach 100%) so that research is allocated to as few parts or aircraft as possible.

Tired Tyres, you should try to avoid unlocking too many branches in the research tree, as the research you get after each mission is allocated randomly among all parts, weapons and aircraft. Find a plane you want to unlock and then just unlock the bare minimum in the tree to get to the plane you want.

As for me, I will now focus on the bottom part of the tree, i.e. Sukhoi Su-34 / 4 AGM and Sukhoil Su-47 Berkut...

Last edited:
Too late for that advice, sorry to say. :ouch:

I had a lot of paths open so when they finished leveling I didn't buy anything to stop development.

Then it started updating the special weapons instead... :banghead: I've got quite a few of them as well. None of them have actually finished leveling of course.

Too late for that advice, sorry to say. :ouch:

I had a lot of paths open so when they finished leveling I didn't buy anything to stop development.

Then it started updating the special weapons instead... :banghead: I've got quite a few of them as well. None of them have actually finished leveling of course.

Special weapons are randomly updated, but you cannot prevent it. The problem is that the more aircraft you unlock, the more special weapons you unlock too. I stopped opening the tree branches when I understood that almost all aircraft had different special weapons. Now I have approximately 50% open. A few are now stopped as I decided not to purchase the next level (e.g. the machine gun pod), and eventually the research will be allocated to less remaining items. I just purchase the updated weapons for the aircraft I fly (4 AAM for the F16 and the Mirage, QAAM for the F16 and my future Su-47, GPB for the F16 Desert rock and my future Su-34, 4 LAGM for the Mirage and my future Su-34...).

And good to know, the less items open to research the faster your research will advance for these...

If you have Aircraft Research Reports, use them to lock the aircraft you do not want to use (do not purchase the next level then). If research cannot be continued, it will be reallocated to other aircraft, parts or weapons.
Then later, you will be able to use those reports to advance research in the aircraft you want.

There's a lack of challenges to do since the last update. :grumpy:

Over the weekend I completed every one of them on each day except the one to buy an SU-24. Now during the week there's only the SU-24 and the sortie 10 times in whatever hours that I don't do - because I only do 6 sorties a day.

They also stopped the Destroy 4 special targets and get one Supplied Fuel challenge at the same time as dropping the F16 & Mirage challenges. :mad:

That makes winning 10 fuels for Saturday problematical. I need to get 2 each weekday. I'm okay today as I had a random fuel drop this morning and I'll complete the sortie 6 times in 48 hours one tonight. I can do that again tomorrow but I have to rely on random drops until I get the S-Grade challenge again.

I'm concentrating on the Alps again to get 300 rescues done so I get another Mercenary ticket for Saturday to double my money and I spend sunday using up a factory ticket I get however I get it.:crazy:

It's the drops of fuel I get on Saturday that provides the fuel for Sunday. Then I get another rescue 300 time challenge and I start all over again.:lol:

This is the first Ace Combat game I've ever played and I'm happy with it apart from the fuel situation that is.

shame, 3041 in the TDM tournament.

Was busy the whole weekend, I don't mind the crow emblem but I did wanted the Silber one, so ...

New unrestricted Deathmatch tournament with the F-15S as a reward? Count me in this time!
Well, I will not even try this one. Ridiculous payouts, TDM sorties not counting for the challenges... And my best plane at the moment is a poor Level 5 F14A Zipang which will not be sufficient to counter those guys with Level 10 F22's or T-50's who will spend their time spamming QAAM's all over the place.
I will not spend even one of my precious fuel units on this.
Screw Namco-Bandai. :grumpy:
I will live well without the ugly F-15S. :D

Man my rating in the 1900s is starting to hurt me more than help. Whenever I'm in Bobert's room, people join, see my number, then leave. :indiff:

Well, I for sure can't blame them. Last week I dared to enter a room with 1700+ players with my lv2 F15c and I barely had the time to lock on targets, let alone destroy them! I ended up with 3500 points :embarrassed: and probably most of them were kill confirmations :crazy:!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I hover in the mid 1600's (currently flying a lv.5 F-35), if I see a room full of 1700's or higher I generally leave, one or two I can take but that many freak pilots just takes away from my own fun and ability to complete challenges.

Man my rating in the 1900s is starting to hurt me more than help. Whenever I'm in Bobert's room, people join, see my number, then leave. :indiff:
I'm 1586 or something like that. When I'm in a room with players of rather the same level, I usually score around 30 to 40,000pts.
If one or several 1700, 1800 or 1900 players join, I find myself with ridiculous scores even with a Level 5 Zipang.

If there are more than 2 players at 1700 and above, I generally quit the room and find another one. Not because I don't like them, just because too many of them steal all targets from you...

I'm so torn right now.

I've been saving up on Stocked Fuel anticipating the Schnee emblem to my <<<, and to my enlightenment it's going to be available in the next Co-Op Event, albeit only the top 1001 players. Still, I had hopes and I would work hard to get it.

The upcoming Team Deathmatch event boasts the F-2 Shogun and F-15S Stripes as rewards. Nice prizes but not enough for me to want to participate. Then I find out they are also giving out the only other emblem I've been anticipating and wanting, Galm's emblem, to the top 1001 players.

I'm currently at 25 Stocked. I've been trying to ration fuel for some time now, assuming the emblems would eventually come around, but not both within a 2 week time frame.
Wasn't the best in TDM, but hey I got kills. But this TDM is going to be unrestricted, and we all know what that spells. Plus, I'm pretty certain that thanks to the first TDM event, pretty much everyone knows how the mode goes and what to expect.

Current best planes: Lv. 6 T-50 and a Lv. 5 ADFX-01 Red.

I have no idea what I should do haha. Can I even pull either off? The only thing that gives me slight hope is that I'm getting the vibe that a lot of people aren't planning to do the TDM for different reasons.

Back