Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
It is an excellent plane. But know that I will hate you, and if you and me team up, I will steal your kills. :D

@Frizbe, I'm down for the GTP sortie.
Steal my kills, huh.
Are you one of those lazy guys flying an F22? Then I already hate you. :D :lol:

Edit: Just purchased the Su-34, equipped it with fire extinguisher (M), and a few other little things. Next step will be 4AGM updated to Level 2.

Last edited:
Steal my kills, huh.
Are you one of those lazy guys flying an F22? Then I already hate you. :D :lol:

Edit: Just purchased the Su-34, equipped it with fire extinguisher (M), and a few other little things. Next step will be 4AGM updated to Level 2.

Trust me, if I ever flew a Raptor, Bobert would unfriend me immediately. :D
I fly the Super Hornet almost exclusively. :cool:

Grrr.. I really need to re dl the game though my euro account so I can buy fuel and stuff.. as is, it;'s impossible for me to keep up the sortie rate. :irked:

Sorry guys but we are having a real bad thunderstorm right now and have had the lights flicker a few times so for the immediate future I won't be online.which sucks but any one can add me I'm always looking for new friends on the PS3 - Frizbe

Edit: I am now back up and running maybe we can do this all in about 45 minutes at 6pm MDT

Last edited:
Sorry guys but we are having a real bad thunderstorm right now and have had the lights flicker a few times so for the immediate future I won't be online.which sucks but any one can add me I'm always looking for new friends on the PS3 - Frizbe

Edit: I am now back up and running maybe we can do this all in about 45 minutes at 6pm MDT

Alright man, I'll be on standby til then.

I think i'll have dinner by that time and have to clean the house. Perhaps 6:30 to 7:00MDT?
EDIT: I got my 3 supplied sorties in, nice flying with you @Frizbe :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Man my 1542 ranking is pathetic. :crazy:

Man I suck at anti air. Always nice to see mission accomplished right as your missiles destroy 2 yf23s

Last edited:
Man my 1542 ranking is pathetic. :crazy:

Man I suck at anti air. Always nice to see mission accomplished right as your missiles destroy 2 yf23s

Don't worry about your ranking number. Right now I'm in the opposite spectrum and worrying that my number is too high. :crazy:

So in the end I bought the F15S over the F22. oh man are those extra slots amazing, here are the 2 fits i made :P.

F15S centered around the SAAMs:
B+
C
C
A+
B+
E+
theres a surprise in this fit I won't be spoiling but needless to say F22s will be dancing in the palm of uncle SAAMs hands mwahahaha!

F15S centered around regular missiles:
B+
B
C
S
A
E
shouldn't be hard to figure out what parts i'm using here :P.

I also want to point out this is still a lv1 F15S. I have a special research saved up for when it reaches lv5 hehehe.

Tired to get some sorties in, and the power flashed.
1394764457015.jpg

@mistapanther the F-15S looks like a really good jet, up there with the best of them. Hard as it is to believe I've yet to see a F-15S, Su-47 or Gripen C online yet. I think for a mid-level jet the Gripen will actually be pretty good too. This is all heresay of course, I can't afford to unlock/rank them up yet, I'm focusing on getting my F-35 to level 10, the Large missile speed beside the F-15S and then on to the Su-47 Berkut and the Large missile damage.

Finally made a purchase on the Saab JAS-39 Gripen C. With modifications installed, it feels like a mini A-10 with armor piercing rounds. The level 1 plane comes with HPAA's, which might come in handy. It likes to loiter but not to the A-10's liking. Although it may hold 90 missiles and 88 gun rounds, it's got the stopping power of a bus, all for 100 grand. In sum up, it's a mini A-10 for those who like to go after both ground and air.

Hey guys new guy here and hope I can fit in :embarrassed:. Been looking for a thread like this one eheheh. So like majority of you I REALLY want that Galm emblem, but other than that my best plane so far is a lvl 4 F-15C, and trying to get the Typhoon. One thing thats bothering me is whether to actually go for the Typhoon or just upgrade the F-15C to lvl 5. With the Eagle aside I also have a lvl 4 Tomcat and the Zipang which I haven't used at all since I bought the Eagle. Any suggestions/advice? :gtpflag:

P.S If I end up doing a direct reply, then sorry - I don't go on forums much haha...

Hey guys new guy here and hope I can fit in :embarrassed:. Been looking for a thread like this one eheheh. So like majority of you I REALLY want that Galm emblem, but other than that my best plane so far is a lvl 4 F-15C, and trying to get the Typhoon. One thing thats bothering me is whether to actually go for the Typhoon or just upgrade the F-15C to lvl 5. With the Eagle aside I also have a lvl 4 Tomcat and the Zipang which I haven't used at all since I bought the Eagle. Any suggestions/advice? :gtpflag:

P.S If I end up doing a direct reply, then sorry - I don't go on forums much haha...

Judging from stats, a level 5 F-15C is better than a level 1 Typhoon, as well as cheaper. So I hope that will help you out:tup:

As for the Galm event, be prepared for some intense fighting, because everyone wants that emblem apparently, and some are not afraid to pay real money for it. Be sure to have plenty fuel stocked up.

Quick report from the PvP tournament.

Primary account has a Level 5 F-22A. Boat-load of upgrade parts to choose from but can't really utilize all of them due to the 7 upgrade parts per plane limit.

Score is comparable to how I was scoring in the low level aircraft tourney last weekend (~10,000 pts). Sitting pretty inside the border of rank 3000 after 2 sorties; which is all and well except I sortied with my Secondary account first which has a Level 6 T-50 (the aircraft tree in this account is less opened up so research is more focused on selected "branches").

First match and I score ~38,000 points against a team with an F-22; F-15S/MTD and a Zipang. Second match I score ~22,000 against comparable planes. Was just outside the top 1000 after 2 sorties on the T-50 account and it made my F-22 which is only one level below look quite second hand...

...oh well, still over 4 days to go and there's plenty of time to figure out how to get the most out of each aircraft set.

Some aircraft parts combos and videos to follow for those who want to scrutinize (or copy :sly:) my set-up and/or flying style :lol:.

Last edited:
I started to use the Su-34. Level 1 is just crap, mainly because of its extremely slow lock-on...
Level 2 is much better, lock-on seems faster, however still a bit slow.

I like its stability and low stall speed which allow loitering for a longer time. But it still feels heavier and slower than my nimble Level-6 Mirage. I also compared with my Level-2 Mirage White Tiger and got the same results. For now, the Level-6 Mirage 2000-5 is better in all respects: speed, maneuverability and target lock-on.

I'm going to upgrade the Su-34 one more level and see if it's worth the pain.

@LJP64 upgrade the Fullback enough and the only other plane that can keep up with you is another Fullback.

In other news, have you guys experienced the ECM Jammer in PvP yet? I know I have lol.

In other news, have you guys experienced the ECM Jammer in PvP yet? I know I have lol.

How effective is it lol? It's a sweet experience in co-op when you have two jammers literally negating Moby Dick's AAMs in the immediate AO.

Oh and re: aircraft set-up - focused the upgrade parts on improving the F-22s special weapons and it's as beastly as the T-50 now! Would love to 1v1 an A.I. of myself with those two planes head to head to see which one is ultimately the best plane :D.

Last edited:
@LJP64 upgrade the Fullback enough and the only other plane that can keep up with you is another Fullback.
Interesting...

Well, at level 1, lock-on is just crap on the Su-34, incredeibly slow and while you wait for lock-on, all targets are getting destroyed by the other planes. :boggled:
I guess this occurred with the Mirage at Level 1 too, but I don't rememeber. :D

Level 2 resulted in some improvement, however. I will continue to upgrade it, hope it outclasses the Mirage quickly.

Interesting...

Well, at level 1, lock-on is just crap on the Su-34, incredeibly slow and while you wait for lock-on, all targets are getting destroyed by the other planes. :boggled:
I guess this occurred with the Mirage at Level 1 too, but I don't rememeber. :D

Level 2 resulted in some improvement, however. I will continue to upgrade it, hope it outclasses the Mirage quickly.

Dude the Su-34 already outclasses the Mirage at level 1.

I can assure you that lock-on is slow on the Level-1 Su-34. Hopefully it improves as I upgrade it.

Slow lock is as much of a hindrance as a bug on your windshield. It's more annoyance than handicap. I've seen Level 1 Su-34s take MVPs in rooms with Level 5 and above high tier aircraft.

In the TDM tournament, I'm hanging around the 700-1800 range. All the F-14's i see are the ones circle jerking from mine. I also made a T50 pilot dashboard earlier. So i can say this will be easy. :dopey:👍

So the other day I finally flew the Su-35. Gotta say, I was disappointed. It was like the F-14, and you guys know how I feel about that. It felt like a tank. So after 2 sorties today I got the MiG-29 skin and switched back promptly. Now working to get the Typhoon.

Also did my first MDP III mission. Pretty crazy! Despite getting a B rank, not really close to A, I got 70,000 credits. I didn't expect that much of a reward!

Back