Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
So it's around 80 fuel units so that you can (hope to) get the special aircraft.
This also means that you have to play at least 20 sorties a day...
Which in my particular case is impossible, my job takes too much of my time, I can only play on evenings and on week-ends (although not every week-end).
Not enough time, which means no need to burn all my hardly earned fuel for nothing...

And here we get again to my suggestion: stock the most stocked fuel possible in the month and then full force everything in a weekend with x3.5 credits for x3 fuel usage + mercenary elite contract. During the month you get lower credits, but at the end with this thing, you will get even more because you will use mercenary and weekend bonus at max possible.

And here we get again to my suggestion: stock the most stocked fuel possible in the month and then full force everything in a weekend with x3.5 credits for x3 fuel usage + mercenary elite contract. During the month you get lower credits, but at the end with this thing, you will get even more because you will use mercenary and weekend bonus at max possible.

I have 6 additional plant and 6 elite merc contracts in my Russian account. Gonna be fun doing research and making Ace Combat $$$ over the weekend :D.

Also got my hands on a Berkut...figured I needed a Weapons Base Assault specialized plane.

I've got a Level 6 Su-34 with LAGMs but this has had very little use since levelling up my T-50 to the point where it can keep up in 1750+ rooms around 1 month ago. This might be good around WBA too but the F-15 SMTD is just too fast if one pops up. I tried it again around Tokyo and it was half decent without an SMTD around...

Last edited:
As I said before, placing top 1'000 during the black hornet event, in this case I was in 571 position, playing every day ( 6 supplied fuel burned each day, 6mins/sortie means 1 stocked gifted and then burning stocked fuel at the very end of the tournament just to ensure, "ok I can do this, I don't have to buy fuel") and using 37 out of 60 stocked I had, but, of course I got some stocked from the boxes.
I've done like 80k points with an average score of 1100 pts per sortie.
The strigon one was far more reacheable, since top 1000 was just an emblem (and you could obtain it even on top 3000).
It's just a matter of "how much people want this?" (of course, and you have to predict this, Yellow 13 will be a bloodbath)
I'll be honest with you guys, black hornet was hard but I was very satisfied with my performance, since I always joined higher MR rooms to get S rank and using my lethal lvl 9 Typhoon was a challenge but very enjoyable!
In the first TDM match I've placed around the 300 place with PLENTY of stocked fuel left, everyone was in the same crappy aicraft, and my lvl 5 F-16 was happy to join the skies again.
TDM tournaments are much more easy to do but far much more unpredictable about the amount of points you can score, MVP or team victory really doesn't matter that much.
My Eurofighter is not an extremely good close range dogfighter such as the F-22, still lacks of stability at high level and the only good weapon to use in this case are HVAA (still not too good guidance but at least they move very very fast), 6AAM are good just for a crowd of almost fixed targets, the aim is terrible.
I gotta admint this, I've done a little bit of seal clubbing but I'm fine with that, the game is greedy and I don't want to spend an excessive amount of money on it.
Yellow 13, Mobius 1, Razgriz and I hope they will re-do the Wardog tournament for the aircraft (but with the razgriz one I will satisfied anyway) are the only planes I would spend money for it unless top 200.
The Galm head goes perfectly with my Pixy and the Wardog one is attached on the Zipang in order to keep a canon resemblance.
F-14D_ZIPANG_Rear.jpg

I feel like I'll buy the 60 stocked fuel unit pack, this is officially the first time I buy fuel...:nervous:
And to all brave enough to aim for the Yellow 13, here's something for you! :sly:

If I'm home on Sunday and they have forced sorties running I'm going to use most of my stocked fuel anyway, it's time to cash up. I'm going to get my level 10 upgrade on my F-35 then start preparing for that update with new jets.

I'm still making my way to the Su-37. Good thing I have a lot of credits thanks to the 1.5mil drop. :D

I had realised that the F-15 Pixy was just a plane, that's it.

I won't waste my time playing just to get that plane anymore. Heck, I got a test coming up near the end of October. Gonna prepare myself for it.

;)

Well, I think I'll try your method. I have 30 stocked fuel units by now (which means I've managed to store 20 units in a little more than 2 weeks).
I'll burn this on next week-end.

@Paulie when you get the $10k+ payouts do you get anything in the 'credits reimbursed' section after the mission is complete? If you do it probably means that there's nothing being researched so you get a credit bonus instead.

This is most of the reason for my exceptionally high payouts lately, I have no research cards open at the moment due to saving cash for the level 10 F-35, so I've been getting reimbursed ~$9k a sortie. Even without that though most of the time I'd get over $10k for a sortie unless I perform really badly. I sortie almost exclusively in 4-6 player rooms now, who needs another 2 guys stealing points? I'm currently on a low 1900's matching rate, and sortie with anyone from 1800's-2000's, though most of the time I find hosts in the 1900's like myself.

Edit: On a related note, I got $22k for one sortie today, and $55k for a SHR II we S ranked (with like 1.5mins left and heaps of non-essential targets left, some idiot got trigger happy).

Last edited:
Well, I think I'll try your method. I have 30 stocked fuel units by now (which means I've managed to store 20 units in a little more than 2 weeks).
I'll burn this on next week-end.

I might suggest you to wait to see which are the rewards of next week. As I suggested before, it's better to fire everything you got when there is a good event reward, like this week's Su-37 Yellow 13. If I knew before, I would stock even more fuel in the last week and use everything in this one.
But it's everything up to you, with 30 stocked fuel you won't be able to get top1.000 this week anyway.

I might suggest you to wait to see which are the rewards of next week. As I suggested before, it's better to fire everything you got when there is a good event reward, like this week's Su-37 Yellow 13. If I knew before, I would stock even more fuel in the last week and use everything in this one.
But it's everything up to you, with 30 stocked fuel you won't be able to get top1.000 this week anyway.
Well, getting in the top 1,000 would require big amounts of time (which I don't have) in addition to many fuel units (which I don't have either). I tried once, as I had a few days off at that time, managed to be around the 700th rank a few hours before the end of the tournament, thinking that I had secured the plane, and found myself 1,300th or so at the end when I came back from work. 600 places lost in a few hours. I didn't get the plane and ended up with a stupid emblem (Indigo), with no fuel left but tons of frustration instead... Sorry but I will never try again to obtain prizes in any tournament whatsoever.
Same in August, I burned dozens of fuel units to get the Rafale and in the end, I got 3 F/A-18 skins and those crappy 1,200cr rewards (which are certainly 99.99% of the drops) but no plane.

Now I just play for fun, in order to get credits to upgrade my Sukhoi's. If I get a random drop I'll be fine, but I will never again dedicate myself to this game. I play my 3 supplied fuel units every day, stocking up some fuel for an extended session once or twice a month and that's all.

Well, getting in the top 1,000 would require big amounts of time (which I don't have) in addition to many fuel units (which I don't have either). I tried once, as I had a few days off at that time, managed to be around the 700th rank a few hours before the end of the tournament, thinking that I had secured the plane, and found myself 1,300th or so at the end when I came back from work. 600 places lost in a few hours. I didn't get the plane and ended up with a stupid emblem (Indigo), with no fuel left but tons of frustration instead... Sorry but I will never try again to obtain prizes in any tournament whatsoever.
Same in August, I burned dozens of fuel units to get the Rafale and in the end, I got 3 F/A-18 skins and those crappy 1,200cr rewards (which are certainly 99.99% of the drops) but no plane.

Now I just play for fun, in order to get credits to upgrade my Sukhoi's. If I get a random drop I'll be fine, but I will never again dedicate myself to this game. I play my 3 supplied fuel units every day, stocking up some fuel for an extended session once or twice a month and that's all.
During the tournament I only use supplied because I don't know if I really can make it, that's why I burn all the fuel on monday around 2:00 AM (I can't do this anymore because I'm starting University soon, so well...just one more hour and I have a train to catch...byebye flexible timeline....)
I see the scores and I decide if I can actually go for it, as I said before, co-op is very predictable in terms of points.
I always make a top 500 score, then when I woke up I make sure I can get the aircraft, if necessary, I always have a bit of fuel to burn but I always make on top 1'000. not a single attempt on top 200, too much fuel to use...

My job does not allow me to play at 2 a.m. on week days... ;)
Hence the fact that I can only play a bit on evenings and a little more on week-ends.

Got a news now on the game, maintenance from 30/9 to 2/10 due to game update, this means that after that we will know which aircraft are the top (still there's the chance that the B2 will be better than Su-35 or YZ-23 be better than F-22 and T-50, for example)...

P.S.: you will hate me, but I have to say: got again the gold chest reward and it was the 76.500cr one :)

Last edited:
P.S.: you will hate me, but I have to say: got again the gold chest reward and it was the 76.500cr one :)

You're right, I will.:lol: J/K, but I seriously wonder what the hell is going on with random drops. I wonder if due to internet dropping out a couple times during sorties over the last couple months and getting the bad behaviour warning for leaving a sortie, if that's affecting my drop rate.

I really hate you.
I havn't seen a golden crate since August 15th, and it was a skin...
1.5 months without a random drop.

UPDATE!
Forced Sortie is now active so you can burn your beloved fuel faster and basically bet on you performance.
As of now I've done 6+6+3 supplied sortie plus SR II and SR I (total of 4 stocked).
Sitting in 1057 position with 19'945 pts
Requirements:
Top 200 -> 39'599 (a bit less than double the sorties needed) [at closed rankings last tournament was 110'589]
Top 1'000 -> 20'494 (one more sortie and I'm in) [at closed rankings last tournament was 69'741]

And, again, you can't really have the complete original Yellow 13 unless you finish top 200...the "canon" emblem applied on his plane is the low visibility one, top 200 only, DAMN YOU NAMCO!
But if you finish top 200 you'll lose the Erusea roundel...I mean, why top 200 can't grab everyting?
I'm sure I will not achieve top 200 but, come on!
edit, I found the fuel packs prices quite interesting:
10290709_825965884090151_3913421212063960852_n.jpg

Seems like Japanese players pay full price on fuel, they only save on the extra free fuel supplied.
A Euro guy pays a single unit of fuel in the 60 pack 0,7€ (0,58 if you consider the 10 free supplied fuel part of the actual pack) and in a 30 pack 0,66€ (0,57)!
Well if you have a British account you can actually get the cheapest price on fuel but, let's face it, Europe users have a nice discount.
And you actually lose money if you buy the 5 pack in the USA, better grab 5 single units! :lol:
I'm probably gonna buy 2 30 packs since is the best way to "save" instead of the 50 pack.
Still an unnecessary amount of money but, for Yellow 13... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I really hate you.
I havn't seen a golden crate since August 15th, and it was a skin...
1.5 months without a random drop.

Now you'll have to hate me too.:( I just got the F-16C Libra dropped on me.
I am just $25k/2-sorties away from level 10 on my F-35! Looking forward to my supplied sorties tomorrow.:D

@Vitocorp: Yellow 13 plane has the Erusia roundel on the tail fins as standard! Has the forced sorties bloodbath started? Haven't had the chance to check rankings.
I'm collecting national roundels that's why, but I probably won't go for top 200 :P
Anyway the bloodbath seems to be pretty much the same as always, top 1000 has 3K points more and I dropped by less than 300 positions.
Top 200 is 47K

Now you'll have to hate me too.:( I just got the F-16C Libra dropped on me.
I am just $25k/2-sorties away from level 10 on my F-35! Looking forward to my supplied sorties tomorrow.:D
Remember what I said before?
Everyone is getting the random drop planes. Everyone but me... :D

Remember what I said before?
Everyone is getting the random drop planes. Everyone but me... :D

Well........the F-16C Libra is a pile of sh.....owmanship. Underperforming and really ugly, I'd still rather fly the Desert Rock as choice of F-16.

Edit: I was incapable of waiting! I stayed up to do an extra couple sorties and now the next time I sortie my F-35 will be level 10.:D I'm going to plow through the rest of the research tree and unlock as many parts/jets as possible before the update hits.

Edit 2: I'm not sure if it could before, but my level 10 F-35 can one-shot kill enemy aircraft in the 2000's worth of points now (eg. F-15S MTD), but I still can't one-shot an F-22 or T-50, i.e. jets worth over 3000. I want to know, does anyone have a jet that can do that?
I think I may have had this discussion before as well, but if my air and ground attack damage bars are maxed out, do you think there is attack damage gain to be had beyond that max on the bar? Like say, if I was to take off my standard missile damage part and the bar was still at the max S+, would I have really lost attack damage?
I'll probably test that sometime too. If it can still one-shot an F-15S MTD I think I'll have my answer.

Last edited:
So from any of you who have played tournaments before, What would it take to get to the top 1000? 6 supplied fuel a day good enough? Also considering I will probably average 25,000 points i get a match atm would it even be worth using the 35+ stocked fuel I got on the Yellow13 tournament?

Also I'm at probably rank 15,000 at the moment....Should I give up now?

There's a maintenance coming up between 30th of September to 2nd of October.
UPDATE!
So from any of you who have played tournaments before, What would it take to get to the top 1000? 6 supplied fuel a day good enough? Also considering I will probably average 25,000 points i get a match atm would it even be worth using the 35+ stocked fuel I got on the Yellow13 tournament?

25K points is pretty low I don't know how many ranking points you get with those.
Top 1'000 requires 47K pts now but there are still 2 more days to go and last days are a mess.
Prepare for a 80K/100K requirement, this means, if you score around 1K ranking pst/sortie you can get this with well...you know...80 total sortie or so.
See how many points/sortie you score average and make a prediction (at the end of the match you can see how many ranking points you've got), you are at a low rank now and I don't know how many points you've got but personally I'm sure you can't do this, just 6 supplied/day is not even good enough for top 3'000.

@Louie_Schumii stocked fuel is on sale now, prepare for the "forced sortie bloodbath!"

Well........the F-16C Libra is a pile of sh.....owmanship. Underperforming and really ugly, I'd still rather fly the Desert Rock as choice of F-16.

Edit: I was incapable of waiting! I stayed up to do an extra couple sorties and now the next time I sortie my F-35 will be level 10.:D I'm going to plow through the rest of the research tree and unlock as many parts/jets as possible before the update hits.

Edit 2: I'm not sure if it could before, but my level 10 F-35 can one-shot kill enemy aircraft in the 2000's worth of points now (eg. F-15S MTD), but I still can't one-shot an F-22 or T-50, i.e. jets worth over 3000. I want to know, does anyone have a jet that can do that?
I think I may have had this discussion before as well, but if my air and ground attack damage bars are maxed out, do you think there is attack damage gain to be had beyond that max on the bar? Like say, if I was to take off my standard missile damage part and the bar was still at the max S+, would I have really lost attack damage?
I'll probably test that sometime too. If it can still one-shot an F-15S MTD I think I'll have my answer.

You can also try to change equipments to improve air-air damage. Still think that is a multirole, even if top tier. Oneshot air-air combat should be limited on top tier fighters.

There's a maintenance coming up between 30th of September to 2nd of October.

As I said before

To get top 1.000 you will probably have to use around 80-85 fuel (whetever type are) or even more to be sure.

Yikes. Well in that case I'll bow out for this tournament. I could use up the 35+ fuel I got stocked and I don't want to buy fuel. Well in any case I just keep saving up my fuel for when the Razgriz emblem comes out. Hopefully they have more than a F-14 Tomcat. Hopefully I'll have my F-16F DR and Typhoon leveled up enough to put in a good fight.

Hey guys I was initially directing my research towards the Typhoon and now I'm there. So I want to see if you guys think the A-10 and Su-37 would be good planes to aim for. (I am almost at the A-10, but far down the SU tree) Because it is better to have a few planes leveled higher than having a whole bunch of jets eh? (my highest level is 5 sadly)

Yikes. Well in that case I'll bow out for this tournament. I could use up the 35+ fuel I got stocked and I don't want to buy fuel. Well in any case I just keep saving up my fuel for when the Razgriz emblem comes out. Hopefully they have more than a F-14 Tomcat. Hopefully I'll have my F-16F DR and Typhoon leveled up enough to put in a good fight.

Hey guys I was initially directing my research towards the Typhoon and now I'm there. So I want to see if you guys think the A-10 and Su-37 would be good planes to aim for. (I am almost at the A-10, but far down the SU tree) Because it is better to have a few planes leveled higher than having a whole bunch of jets eh? (my highest level is 5 sadly)

Wait till 2 October. At that time, the new update will be here and should be the final version of the game. There's the chance that they change something, like in the latest one they added lv11 to lv15 for low tier aircraft. Also there will be new ones.

Concentrate on a good fighter jet and a good multirole, attackers are extremely good and useful ONLY in raid missions (stonehenge and emergency ground/naval assault).
The Thypoon has 6MAA, perfect for any co-op situation, at level 9, mine is capable to carry up to 80 sp missiles with one shot damage to medium targets (L parts installed), it's a great advantage using multi lock long range missiles, as long as aircraft won't move...the aim is, well...not that good.
Then pick a multirole with UGBs,LAGMs or 4AGM (maybe LASM, SOD, FAEB and SFFS are not that good). GPBs are great for some situations, those previous ones are more versatile.
Rocketpods are also a good choice for high value target, the spread damage is terrible...
It's up to you, the A-10 is one of the most useful attacker but it's great in a very few situations, fighters are a great investiments for TDM and co-op, most players go for ground targets, so...
Here are my loadouts:
LVL 9 Typhoon 6AAM (multi-purpose co-op fighter/TDM air superiority fighter)
LVL 5 Gripen C RKTL (ground based raid missions only)
LVL 3 F-18 Black Hornet 4AAM (planning to use with SAAM in TDM or LAGM in co-op)
LVL 7 F-16 Gold Falcon QAAM (experimental sleeper in TDM with QAAMs)
LVL 4 F-15 MTS stripes FAEB (FAEB are useless, planning to see is some upgrade "fix" those or stick with HVAA once unlocked)
Zipang and Pixy will be commemorative fighters (Wardog and Galm) along with Yellow 13 if I manage to get this one (those are almost LVL5).

Last edited:
80 sp missiles?! :eek: Get me in on that!👍 Yup it is wise of me to invest all my research things into the typhoon. (level 3 atm)
Maybe instead of the A-10 I'll go for the F-15E. (it has 4AGM at 7) My F-15c got beat out by the typhoon once I had gotten it. Even though the f-15C was a great all-purpose tactically. Unlike the Typhoon which is only a fighter. Which is why the F-15E sounds good.
I do love the F-16 DR though. It gets me the most points at level 5 (mid 40K) on a good game. The GPB is great for taking down the hard targets and I'm sure it will be better later on.
Really wish I got the Morgan though. That plane seems like the ultimate all purpose jet. Maybe the ADF-01 Falken will be better?:sly:

My actual lineup:

- Multirole: Rafale M -VA- lv1 (LASM lv1), waiting to get the F-15 S/MTD;
- Attacker: F-117 Nighthawk lv4 (GPB lv1), using only for Stonehenge;
- Fighter: F-15 -Pixy- lv1 (4AAM lv1), never used, waiting to get the F-22A Raptor.

My final lineup I'm pointing on (unless the update will bring new F-aircraft / special weapons / balances which will disrupt this):

- Multirole: F-15 S/MTD lv10 (LAGM lv5);
- Attacker: F-117 Nighthawk lv10 (GPB lv5);
- Fighter: F-22A Raptor lv10 (4AAM lv5).

The final lineup change than above with this last update can be related also on the fact they let us upgrade more than lv10 also the middle tier aircrafts. In that case, probably the F-117 will go up to lv15, multirole become F-15E eagle which can be upgraded more than its higher tier version S/MTD and F-14D Super Tomcat / F-15C Eagle / F-15J that also can be upgraded up to lv15 and become as strong as a lv10 F-22...

But I/we can only know after the update.

The Typhoon is a beast of a fighter, lvl 10, with a special part L installed should be able to carry 90 6AAM missiles, combined with the damage L part, it's widespread destruction.
Those missiles are great in co-op for targets under 2K score. Still a poor choice in MVP and not so good with high end fighters.
You can down 3 F-22 but you need to be far from them as they start moving when you are in the near airspace, the long range feature really makes a difference in this case.
There's not the jack of all trades but those are the most effective in co-op due to the long range-multi target-high payload feature.

I do NOT recommend this strategy because it's dumb, but you can actually use 6MAA as 6 rocket salvo against ground targets. Ineffective with small ones since it's very difficult to get one, is a good compromise when you are stupid enough to sortie in Stonehenge with a fighter and you can waste your ammo on the main railguns.
I do have a screenshot of a match in SR 2...2nd place in the Thypoon, after clearing the sky I had some spare salvo to use and so...
Today I striked the final blow to the Scinfaxi with a salvo of 6MAA, enough points to balance with the current MVP and gaining the 1st position at the end!

Back