AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

• Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
How dare you!? Have you no decency, man! Actually, that's just fine ;)

I always accept charity, but let's hope you find two in the OCD.

I won't rip tickets for it. Patience is a virtue and one I am still learning, so this is a good lesson.

Lol nice one, but which account mate or i might have to gamble in the morning. i am guessing its 73 account for the ticket....:nervous:

dosnt matter how many i like.....1 ac car is your for free :)

and patience is good man,keep it up 👍

Lol nice one, but which account mate or i might have to gamble in the morning. i am guessing its 73 account for the ticket....:nervous:

dosnt matter how many i like.....1 ac car is your for free :)

and patience is good man,keep it up 👍

Oh, yes, sorry. AJNS73 for the ticket. Honestly, though, as long as it comes I couldn't really care less which account. I track them all, so it isn't that difficult to sort them out. Besides, I have a lot of open days in July, so I could always trade it to the account I wanted it in.

We'll see about that once the OCD comes up tonight. I am one tricky sort of guy. ;)

My father preached it to me from childhood. Still trying to reach his zen level. Of course, he is the most patient he has ever been now. Six feeet of dirt over top will make one extremely patient.

Oh, yes, sorry. AJNS73 for the ticket. Honestly, though, as long as it comes I couldn't really care less which account. I track them all, so it isn't that difficult to sort them out. Besides, I have a lot of open days in July, so I could always trade it to the account I wanted it in.

We'll see about that once the OCD comes up tonight. I am one tricky sort of guy. ;)

My father preached it to me from childhood. Still trying to reach his zen level. Of course, he is the most patient he has ever been now. Six feeet of dirt over top will make one extremely patient.

Ticket sent mate to 73 acc. will check your ocd later when its up. Like your sense of humour sir....but felt a bit guilty laughing at last sentance :) :nervous:

Ticket sent mate to 73 acc. will check your ocd later when its up. Like your sense of humour sir....but felt a bit guilty laughing at last sentance :) :nervous:

Received.

No guilt needed. If I hadn't intended to lighten a somber subject, I wouldn't have put it that way. Pop's gone and no amount of hand wringing or tooth gnashing will bring him back. I'd like to think he would be happy if he knew a joke about his passing had made someone smile.

OCD up. Late again, not that it really matters. After 2 or 3 decent OCDs, PD puts up another trading clunker. Good for filling in some hard to get 0/0/0s, but not much for actual trading.

Agreed.:ouch: I don't get why they put so many effing prize cars in there...👎 anyway I can shoot over a 23 if you still need it or something else?:)

Agreed.:ouch: I don't get why they put so many effing prize cars in there...👎 anyway I can shoot over a 23 if you still need it or something else?:)

Chico hooked me up out of the blue on the 23, so I m good again on tickets. I'm assuming there is nothing in that crap-garden of cars that you're after.

Will have to put this on the back-burner as I only had one free day.but I'm sure it can be done.

Last edited:
Morning mate
ac cars pure white sent as donation :)

ac cars off white coming 10th and for that i would like your ocd piazza in cerulean blue please.
Thanks mate :)

I am going to give you ticket 1985 tomorrow and give me 2007 anytime if you can

I am going to give you ticket 1985 tomorrow and give me 2007 anytime if you can

I was waiting for your FR, but it never came. So, I sent one tonight. Ticket will be along in a few minutes.

I was waiting for your FR, but it never came. So, I sent one tonight. Ticket will be along in a few minutes.

I was busy with other people trading sorry about that you know my July 4th contest after that catch up trades and yep I can sent the 1985 to you tomorrow

Morning mate
ac cars pure white sent as donation :)

ac cars off white coming 10th and for that i would like your ocd piazza in cerulean blue please.
Thanks mate :)

Piazza scheduled for tomorrow after reset. I have to find a secret goodie to send you for the other car.

Piazza scheduled for tomorrow after reset. I have to find a secret goodie to send you for the other car.

thanks for scheduling the piazza.

ac cars 427 - off white sent.

thanks for the offer mate but really no need for a secret goodie....please accept donation as it stands, with nothing needed in return :)

edit... piazza received, thanks

Last edited:
New OCD up (on time for once). Not half bad. If only I had more than 1 color Citroen.

Hello.

I have all the a/c cars you are looking for, and I am free to send them starting after reset. Let me know if you are interested and we'll work out something. :)
Cheers

I have a brown a.c. cobra. But it's not 000 pm me if your still interested

Hello.

I have all the a/c cars you are looking for, and I am free to send them starting after reset. Let me know if you are interested and we'll work out something. :)
Cheers

Thanks for the offers guys. ch1potle is actually sending the last of the AC's that I need. I will have a fresh batch of "wanteds" up by the end of the week. Don't let that stop you from making a request though. If there is something you need that I have, let me know.

Evo's and Impreza's this time,and yes I suppose it is slightly better than the last,but short of a full set of '49 VW Beetle's,it would've been hard to be worse.

Evo's and Impreza's this time,and yes I suppose it is slightly better than the last,but short of a full set of '49 VW Beetle's,it would've been hard to be worse.

C'mon, a 2-car OCD? Imprezas and Lancers would have been nice. I haven't seen Citroen in a while though. Fiat, on the other hand, its time to move on. Only 2 cars that really weren't needed. Round 5000 for the CLK, the FGT was the same color last OCD for me. Disappointing that the Punto and Barchetta were also the same color. Overall I give it a 7.5.

Yea I'm really needing some lv 23 tickets. So whenever your wanting something else tell me

I'll send you a Lvl 23 for free after reset on 7/25. I refuse to look at MyGT5 garages for cars anymore. If it isn't in a spreadsheet, I don't have the time. Good deal for you though.

C'mon, a 2-car OCD? Imprezas and Lancers would have been nice. I haven't seen Citroen in a while though. Fiat, on the other hand, its time to move on. Only 2 cars that really weren't needed. Round 5000 for the CLK, the FGT was the same color last OCD for me. Disappointing that the Punto and Barchetta were also the same color. Overall I give it a 7.5.

I think all models of each individual model of Evo and Impreza would take up more space than the ocd has to give..>.< however the colouring of my cars in this "new" ocd puts up my rating from 6.0 to 6.5.

I think all models of each individual model of Evo and Impreza would take up more space than the ocd has to give..>.< however the colouring of my cars in this "new" ocd puts up my rating from 6.0 to 6.5.

You're not trading anymore?

I'm going to spam all those tickets from my main to my 0/0 account.:D It could take a while.

Back