anyone platinum gran turismo 6 yet??

Novice championship win the first race, come stone last in the second, look at the standings and decide if anyone needs to be punted off in the third race so you can make sure you end with most points :) that's how I did it anyways.
I'll make sure to keep that in mind! Thanks very much!

i have platinum gt6 yesterday but stil not on the list!

foto (2).JPG

25 people have platinum for GT6. http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2305-Gran-Turismo-6/1-Gran-Turismo-Platinum-Trophy

I have no idea how many of them are cheaters. I would believe only like 5 could be real.

I know nothing about how PSN profile sites keep track of trophies but do the players need to tell the site that they have achieved the trophy? After that they would be added to that Platinum list? Or does the site automatically search all PSN members' trophies, even those who do not use the tracking service?

Currently at 86% here. It's gonna take a while to get platinum because of the Autobahn distance trophy. I also don't know how to do one-make Wonder Win.

Just remember that the trophy for winning by .01 seconds or less is easier at higher speeds (more distance allowed). So do it on Like the Wind on SSRX. 👍

Im currently at 83%. I would like to give you a tip on the One Make win trophy. Basically start race in 16th (dead last). Work your way up to 2nd and stay close to 1st on last lap. Very easy for me on the Corvette one make race with a full powered C7 Stingray. Get near 1st, staying neck and neck and within the last few hundred meters of the finish line, nudge ahead just beating the 1st place car. Might even get the 0.01 trophy too.

BTW, the 0.01 trophy is a bit easier than some might think. I actually got the trophy to pop by getting 0.08, so they give you a little slack. Or it could be glitched lol. Hope this helps.

On a side note, compared to GT5, this platinum seems far more accessible for me. The only ones that are giving me issues right now are the darn S-license golds.

Currently @ 97% just need to knock some more cones over for 'Walking Disaster Zone' and grind another 4,500 miles for 'Autobarmy'. :D

You have to take the lead on the finish straight , that means you have to calm yourself down and follow the Leader and catch him before the line :-)

I'm at 91% now , imo its one of the easiest platinums ever , exept the hidden gem trophy , all you need to do is drive and spend some Cr.
Not much skill efforded , not at the licence tests and not in the "races"
Dont get me wrong , I love it but I hope PD brings out some nice patches .
Cheers

Do you still need to gold every single event in the game to get platinum?

I only have the 12,000km, one make wonder and fuel trophies left. Those are going to be annoying.

Do you still need to gold every single event in the game to get platinum?
No, just licenses. The only ones you have to worry about in 1.01 are the last two but you can still smash the gold times if you adjust your driving.

Forgot about the 0.01 seconds one, thought I had it. Must've been on the other account :(

Does it count online? Can I boost that one and get it over with? My only other choices are Nascar where I'll get PIT manuevered like crazy or engineer it in a novice race with NOS.

Fastest way to achieve Autobarmy: Take the X2011 to Daytona Super Speedway. Use the rubber band trick to wall ride around the track. ??? Profit! I have to leave this going for 31 hours more before I get my trophy, but it's no big deal since I'll be dealing with other games in the mean time! :lol:

Fastest way to achieve Autobarmy: Take the X2011 to Daytona Super Speedway. Use the rubber band trick to wall ride around the track. ??? Profit! I have to leave this going for 31 hours more before I get my trophy, but it's no big deal since I'll be dealing with other games in the mean time! :lol:
Rubber band trick? Autobahn nonsense is the only one left for me to do... Gotta driver another 4k miles...

Back