anyone platinum gran turismo 6 yet??

Ahhh ok lol, and it dsnt just crash like it does if you do that on the X stage??

And yeah it counts arcade races, I did nearly 1k miles last night with the x1 in arcade mode... Mind numbing lol

I suggest doing it at indy like i stated above in arcade with the left stick wedged slightly to the right.
Just like in gt5 when we had to farm xp and credits here we farm km.

Use a toothpick and jam it between the analog stick to move the stick to the right.

I suggest doing it at indy like i stated above in arcade with the left stick wedged slightly to the right.
Just like in gt5 when we had to farm xp and credits here we farm km.

Use a toothpick and jam it between the analog stick to move the stick to the right.
Doing it at Daytona yields a higher average speed. That's why I recommended Daytona.

lol screw that just use rubberbands on your analogue sticks to hold them up. on the left analogue stick just make it point a little to the right and use X1 on indy in trial. let it run over night... still counts the KM/s lol

also screw that video about the one make wonder trophy. i followed it and spent a few hours trying to get it which almost ended in me punching a whole in my TV.

went and did the prius one make event and got it first go... just sat behind the guy in 1st the whole race and overtook him on the final straight lol.

also a note to everyone. CHECK YOUR TROPHIES FIRST BEFORE ATTEMPTING ONE!

i spent ages trying to do the 0.001 trophy before realising i had already achieved it...

that hurt lol

but so far this time around platinum seems a walk in the park compared to other versions of GT.

will hopefully have my second ever platinum after a few more hours.

Autobarmy left for me as well; gonna do it the old-fashioned way though and enjoy the game while accumulating the mileage. Need another 4,700 miles; only one endurance completed so far.

lol screw that just use rubberbands on your analogue sticks to hold them up. on the left analogue stick just make it point a little to the right and use X1 on indy in trial. let it run over night... still counts the KM/s lol

also screw that video about the one make wonder trophy. i followed it and spent a few hours trying to get it which almost ended in me punching a whole in my TV.

went and did the prius one make event and got it first go... just sat behind the guy in 1st the whole race and overtook him on the final straight lol.

also a note to everyone. CHECK YOUR TROPHIES FIRST BEFORE ATTEMPTING ONE!

i spent ages trying to do the 0.001 trophy before realising i had already achieved it...

that hurt lol

but so far this time around platinum seems a walk in the park compared to other versions of GT.

will hopefully have my second ever platinum after a few more hours.
Yeah I followed that video and it did my head in haha I stuck with it though and just managed it after an hour TT

And I recognise your avy from GH!

Yeah I followed that video and it did my head in haha I stuck with it though and just managed it after an hour TT

And I recognise your avy from GH!

lol yep the one and the same. havn't been on there much anymore my wallet (AKA wife) was killing me...

Question: Do you need to gold the coffee break races/activities in order to get platinum?

I never stood a chance of getting the platinum on GT5, but this looks much easier.

The only ones I might struggle with are "By the Skin of Your Teeth", "0.01 Seconds!" & "Who's Laughing Now?". I'm hopeful that everything else is within my reach as I can normally win the races and gold the license tests.

I never stood a chance of getting the platinum on GT5, but this looks much easier.

The only ones I might struggle with are "By the Skin of Your Teeth", "0.01 Seconds!" & "Who's Laughing Now?". I'm hopeful that everything else is within my reach as I can normally win the races and gold the license tests.
Skin of your teeth and .01 can probably be done online in "co-op races." Who's Laughing Now should be done in Compact or Novice Cup. Best way to do it is to finish 3rd, 2nd then first. (making sure the winner of the 1st race finishes 3rd in the 2nd race and winner of 2nd race finishes 3rd or lower in the 3rd race). Game will give the player the championship if there is a tie (in my case 3 way tie for first).

Skin of your teeth and .01 can probably be done online in "co-op races." Who's Laughing Now should be done in Compact or Novice Cup. Best way to do it is to finish 3rd, 2nd then first. (making sure the winner of the 1st race finishes 3rd in the 2nd race and winner of 2nd race finishes 3rd or lower in the 3rd race). Game will give the player the championship if there is a tie (in my case 3 way tie for first).

Thanks for the tips. I'll give those a try 👍

yeah i gave up at like 88% in GT5, bloody ridiculous compared to GT6 lol. also so glad you dont need to do those stupid coffee break challenges for it. i dont want to knock over fcking cones ffs!

yeah i gave up at like 88% in GT5, bloody ridiculous compared to GT6 lol. also so glad you dont need to do those stupid coffee break challenges for it. i dont want to knock over fcking cones ffs!
You need to knock over at least a couple thousand, so its worth doing them, even if you don't gold them, to get the trophies that signify knocking them over.

Thanks for the tips. I'll give those a try 👍
if that dsnt work what I did was the X stage on gone like the wind, its a good way to grind money but also if you just keep in line with the guy in second you should do it after a short while, it worked for me :P

I had GT5 platinum, and now will have GT6 platinum trophy soon. Only autobarny trophy still not completed. I need 4500km thats all

Worked like a charm. I now have the "Skin of your teeth" trophy 👍

You need to knock over at least a couple thousand, so its worth doing them, even if you don't gold them, to get the trophies that signify knocking them over.

i was dreading doing the 5000 cones trophy figuring i could do maybe 100-200 cones per try max on one of the events. i went in and knocked over 30 cones and it popped lol. i guess i suck that much at not hitting things just generally racing!

OK, I'm confused. I'm at 93% with 554 of 573 trophies all licenses earned through Super. And there is nothing to play except Arcade and the Kart races and cones which I hate. Is that it for GT6?????????

You guys are already getting GT6 Platinum??!!
fat-guy-falling-over.gif

Reg
Where are the blue tyres?
If I remember correctly they are on mount panorama right after you start a Time trial there is a road off to the right they are right behind the first blockade that blocks half the road

I have finished all events, all stars ı had but still game progress is 97% why this happened? Any idea? By the way ı am still waiting autobarny trophy and grinding km though.

Last edited:
Back