Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - PS3, PC, 360

That dude that got shot there :D

Looking forward to the video ;)
Edit: Now that i finished BC2, and started playing BC1, i find the single player campaign in 1 better even. The maps are a lot bigger and spacious and you can choose all kinds of approaches to attack whereas with BC2 you already had it more linear, and were forced into a "street" so to say.

I guess that with 3 and 4 there are no open maps anymore, but it's call of duty "follow the path" everywhere?
You'd be correct. 3 and 4 are completely linear.

You'd be correct. 3 and 4 are completely linear.
Again; what a shame. Half of the fun is scouting the area, slowly creeping through the battlefield and flanking them when they don't see you coming or bringing hell from a vantage point... but no; let's copy COD and ditch all of that, as long as we put in some fancy explosions and cut scenes the kids will be happy.

Well I could only play 2 round out of the 4 we normally play in these situations

But wow, those two rounds were so intense and funny.

Here are my results from both rounds... I was the MVP on both

We won this one
24102014695.jpg
And we lost this round

Videos will be ready within a week. :)

I bought the game off of PSN about a week ago on sale for $4. I absolutely love the story and online, even though my team on Conquest is usually beat due to the other team being stacked. Still, IMO my shooting abilities have grown since I first started. I'm sure this game will be here for a while just like COD3.

Anyone play this on PC? I decided to buy this on Steam for Nostalgia reasons... I played the crap out of it on PS3.. :lol:

I have it as well. I've probably only played a good two hours on PC, which is dwarfed by my many-many hours on Xbox 360 on this game.

Theres some funky servers on PC. Like knifes only... 60x XP :lol: *Silly way to rank up your classes* Usually im on 5x XP servers :D. rocking out the M95 <3

Back