Votes: 111 34.7%
  • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Best Gran Turismo intro?

Video: Tie between GT2 and GT4, I can`t decide! :nervous:

Music: GT4, Moon Over the Castle.

And if i would need to choose overall best intro, i think it is GT4. 👍
I have played GT1, GT4 and GT5. Never played GT2 or GT3....

In my (honest) opinion, the GT3 NTSC (or the US) Intro is one of THE best intros to the GT franchise. Remixing one of Lenny Kravitz's best songs exclusively for this game: the best idea. Here's my point of view of what attitude the songs from the PAL and NTSC put you in:

PAL: "Let's have some fun!"

NTSC: "Let's kick some a:censored:🤬!"

Although I don't understand why you need different songs for different regions :indiff:

GT3.
Having the build up from inside the engine is epic, and when the car hits the ground is also epic. (NTSC)

This is usually where I would say that GT1's is the best. But really, I tend to like Gran Turismo 4's intro the most. I still remember a few times where I shed a tear because of the beautiful operatic singing followed by "Panama" by Van Halen. Even for a guy who doesn't religiously listen to rock music, I'm a fan of "Panama." I still think "Moon Over the Castle" should always be the theme for GT. No need to pander to certain audiences with half-assed or annoying songs to open up Gran Turismo. Does a different theme play when James Bond walks towards the center and shoots? So "Moon Over the Castle" or no intro at all.

My vote is for GT4's intro. However, GT3 tends to grip me the most music-wise as I'm actually a Lenny Kravitz fan. Rather hear Lenny than My Chemical Romance (GT5).

This is usually where I would say that GT1's is the best. But really, I tend to like Gran Turismo 4's intro the most. I still remember a few times where I shed a tear because of the beautiful operatic singing followed by "Panama" by Van Halen.

Ah, you got a nice song in America. In Europe the intro is Feeder - Reason is Treason which imo is inferior. With Panama I vote for GT4 overall!

The NTSC intro for GT4. It has an awesome transition from being beautiful to downright awesome!

Latest Posts

Back