Votes: 100 31.3%
  • Gran Turismo 3

Votes: 47 14.7%
  • Gran Turismo 4

Votes: 111 34.7%
  • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
I agree, GT3 had the best intro, with the whole serene internals of the engine to zoom out to Feeder's Just A Day.

Also, GT1's intro was good too.

Last edited:
GT2 (My Favorite Game) and GT4 (Moon over the Castle OV) come in at second and third, respectively.

I never liked the PAL intro to GT3 much, and the US intro to GT4 just doesn't work. GT5:P was just...bleh.

Tourist Trophy's was my favorite!!! no just kidding. (but it was pretty good though)
Really GT2 was my favorite mainly because of the music with the cardigans and with all the history it showed in the beginning. Plus it gave a glimpse of what the next generation of games could look like.

For me it`ll be between gt2 and gt5p (I have the Japanese version I dont know if it has a different intro in the us) and I have both songs on my Ipod and everytime i hear them they give me chills !!!

GT3, Lenny Kravitz. They are all good though. 👍

P.S. I almost forgot, but I love the LA Riot mix of that Weezer song in GT5P.

Nothing can beat GT1's intro. The excitement that the slow build up at the beginning brings, then the explosion of the engines and then the bass drums that come right after - there is no better adrenaline builder in the whole series 👍

Putting in a poll is like PM'ing every last one of us? WTF? There have only been a handful of GT games - creating a poll is hardly any effort, and is what you should have done. People ALWAYS comment on, and justify their poll choices anyway...apart from me.

GT3

The Gran Turismo 3 PAL intro brings back memories. Awesome cinematography, great song and a brilliant game.

Wanted to have a bit of fun with this and since Search didn't turn up anything remotely similar to this
Apart from this one I've just merged your thread into?

EDIT: Added GT5 Prologue to the poll

Latest Posts

Back