• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
My favorites

1. '69 Z/28 w/race exhuast
2. Stealth Mclaren F1
3. Toyota 88C-V
4. Audi R10, even thought thats not what it sounds like at all :D

Bringing it back...

Any updates now that people have played the game a while? I still struggle to find really good sounding cars, and a lot of what was mentioned as "good sounding" early on I consider to be newbie over-excitement. :)

I'm really surprised by how most of the US muscle cars sound pretty good, but not much else. I still like the Camaro's; the '69 RM is just wicked sounding. A couple of the Ferrari's aren't horrible, but most of the Euro cars sound rather bland to me.

As the title states, I'm looking for cars that make you say "Holy Crap!" when you hear them.

One start off the list is my Alfa 8C Competizione with sports exhaust.

Last edited:
If you're a V8 lover, start up a NASCAR ;)

On a side note, the most realistic sound ive heard was the Holden Commodore. We used to own one ourselves, however we put a sports exhaust on ours. The stock car in GT5 sounds EXACTLY like the real life sports exhaust. Wrong sound for stock, but obviously the exact copied sound from a real life version.

Driving - Totally Stock Lexus LFA :drool:
Start Up - Ford Fusion NASCAR Alfac #99 Carl Edwards/ Best Buy #43 A.J Allmendinger (In my opinion Ford NASCAR's sound the best due to the sound before the engine fully started...)

Logitech Surround Sound System makes the whole experience spine tingling... :crazy:

-Turn up your volume (surround sound would be best)
-Start up any NSX Super GT car, my favorite is the Takata Dome (Standard).
-Eargasm guarantee.

Original Dodge Charger on both startup and engine now! Oh good God yes!

HN7
-Turn up your volume (surround sound would be best)
-Start up any NSX Super GT car, my favorite is the Takata Dome.
-Eargasm guarantee.
👍

That is so true... I use my Epson NSX '08 and OMG sound like a F1 engined car but there's so much more soul in that sound :drool:

Amemiya RX7. It actually sounds like it could break windows and thats only with the sound at a moderate level.

Oh and also my TVR Tuscun. I suggest you buy it just for the facet of buying a titanium racing exhaust. It sounds like a spitfire at low revs so much so I find myself sitting there stationary just revving it.

the 69 Camaro Z/28 and SS versions
Chevelle SS

Oh and the 70's Dodge Challenger Premium
That Hemi engine is music to my ears...

Latest Posts

Back