• Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 65 comments
United States
Maine
LETS4000
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1.jpg

Im not sure what i did but i was driving on eiger nordwand reverse when almost on my second lap i saw this in the track. after watching my replay it just rises from the ground after starting the lap.

Attachments

• Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2.jpg
    Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 20
It does stop you dead in your tracks. It was just so weird. At 1st I thought I clipped a barrier and it spun into the road but after watching the replay it just rises from the ground. 1st it spits the cones out then the block slowly comes up after.
So it fires cones at you, and when that fails it sets up a roadblock using the densest material in the known universe.

What has GT6 become :lol:

It does stop you dead in your tracks. It was just so weird. At 1st I thought I clipped a barrier and it spun into the road but after watching the replay it just rises from the ground. 1st it spits the cones out then the block slowly comes up after.

:lol: "It just rises from the ground" that had me laughing quite a bit. As if it was some evil ghost of a destroyed PD block coming to enact its revenge. It will only go back if you feed it an expensive Italian car I hear.

Good find bye the way 👍

So it fires cones at you, and when that fails it sets up a roadblock using the densest material in the known universe.

What has GT6 become :lol:

I see this glitch turning into a fun thread.

OP should retitle this with something fun and interesting like. Nordwand Block of Doom or GT6 the Real Road Block Simulator

:lol: "It just rises from the ground" that had me laughing quite a bit. As if it was some evil ghost of a destroyed PD block coming to enact its revenge. It will only go back if you feed it an expensive Italian car I hear.

Good find bye the way 👍

I see this glitch turning into a fun thread.

OP should retitle this with something fun and interesting like. Nordwand Block of Doom or GT6 the Real Road Block Simulator
Thanks! Maybe I should try an Italian car and see what happens. I was using a base most Monster Sport SX4. That could've "angered" the coffee break block!

Man touch obelisk, gain great future knowledge.

Clubs and Online upgrade arrival.

GPS track creator arrival.

Great sound update.

Touch and you shall be all knowing.

Touch the obelisk.....touch

It would be a fun way to release updates. Select a random player as the chosen one, micro-update his game so that a block appears on track. When the player touches the block, a massive update launches :D

On Bathurst, the cones on the last corner are perfectly fine before the first lap start in practice mode.
Then when you have almost finish the 1st lap, one of them is tiped! :confused:

Back