<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been huge fun running with you guys this season and a great swansong for GT5. The racing was really tight and the title chase has been so close all season. I might not have been able to secure the title, but I joined this series to prove myself and that mission has been accomplished in fine style.

Hope to see you all on GT6 as we prepare for the next one-make cup and the full 7th BTCC season in 2014.

Where do you live Glen? I know Dingwall and a few other places are in complete blackouts atm..

Where I work, Dominos, had a blackout yesterday 30 mins after I left :lol:.

Today was snowing like s:censored:, my first real snow driving in my new car and damn the ABS/TC kicked in so much it wasn't funny.. (Not to mention all the slides I got into..)

Btw sorry Rolo that I never made any rounds.. The last 3 Thursdays I have been on close, only got back 10 mins ago. (Had to take my boss home through snowy back roads because his cars broken :ouch:.)

Where do you live Glen? I know Dingwall and a few other places are in complete blackouts atm..

Where I work, Dominos, had a blackout yesterday 30 mins after I left :lol:.

Today was snowing like s:censored:, my first real snow driving in my new car and damn the ABS/TC kicked in so much it wasn't funny.. (Not to mention all the slides I got into..)

Btw sorry Rolo that I never made any rounds.. The last 3 Thursdays I have been on close, only got back 10 mins ago. (Had to take my boss home through snowy back roads because his cars broken :ouch:.)

I'm in Kintyre argyll...140mph wind yesterday..**** blowin' all over the place..had no power from 8am till 11.45pm.

No trouble buddy, I understand your work situation. Hope you can put it a few showings next season 👍

We had the same being right on the coast, just checked a report saying we had around 140mph winds aswell. I think we were lucky for the most part though, only street lights and the such went out.

So why all in the dark? I wanna know some results! :P

I guess nobody cares enough at this point to make any stewarding complaints, so I suppose I could get the results out...

My local town was flooded last night in places. I'm probably not going to get GT6 today because the royal mail sorting office is in the town.....however that's not really important at a time like this, just annoying. I hope that everyone is okay and that those evacuated can return to their homes.

Yesterday was good fun, I enjoyed the racing, even race 2 was entertaining with the PP reduction. I had a nice little battle with Karsten prior to the pitstops and although I didn't have the power I was trying to make him sweat. :)

This season has had some ups and downs, but it has been really interesting to see new drivers winning races and how people cope with the PP restriction. It has provided some very close battles, some unexpected outcomes and a challenge for me.

Next season needs a change to the penalty system as it's a bit flawed, Rob seems to have figured it out with his tactical finish in race 1. Lol But the important thing is that we are surrounded by drivers that are decent and fair. Good drivers make a championship more enjoyable and more challenging....so thank you to all those that have fought with me this season.

Results from Nurburgring GP/F:

Race 1:

1. PleaseD1e
2. True-blue-8
3. Red_Leader (465 PP)
4. skengdigi (463 PP)
5. Mrbrendon999
6. Street-King-07 (461 PP)
7. rolo912011 (457 PP)
8. canyondrifter (459 PP)
9. karsten_beoulve

Fastest Lap: True-blue-8 - 2:14.755
Lap Leaders: Mrbrendon999, PleaseD1e, True-blue-8, rolo912011

Race 2:

1. rolo912011
2. Street-King-07
3. skengdigi (463 PP)
4. Red_Leader (461 PP)
5. canyondrifter
6. karsten_beoulve
7. PleaseD1e (457 PP)
8. True-blue-8 (459PP)
9. Mrbrendon999 (465 PP)

Fastest Lap: Street-King-07 - 2:14.337
Pole Position: rolo912011
Lap Leaders: rolo912011, Mrbrendon999

Race 3:

1. Red_Leader (463 PP)
2. PleaseD1e
3. canyondrifter (465 PP)
4. Mrbrendon999
5. True-blue-8
6. rolo912011 (457 PP)
7. Street-King-07 (459 PP)
8. karsten_beoulve
9. skengdigi (461 PP)

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 2:14.328
Lap Leaders: True-blue-8, PleaseD1e, rolo912011, Red_Leader

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal.

Points up shortly.

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

q68k.png

Teams' Points:

hqwp.png

Independents' Points:

ila4.png

ALL-TIME STATISTICS:

kdoj.png

---------

Results:

1. Grand Valley Speedway
  2. Cape Ring South
  3. Tokyo R246
  4. Suzuka
  5. Fuji GT
  6. Cote d'Azur
  7. Laguna Seca
  8. Nurburgring GP/F

---------​

Red_Leader is the BTCC Honda Integra RM Cup Champion! :cheers: tup:

Perfect Apex Racing are the Teams' Champions 👍

rolo912011 is the Independents' Champion. :)

Thank you to all 16 drivers who kept with GT5 until the last few weeks, and special thanks to those 9 or 10 who stayed to the bitter end.

The title fight has been closer than ever before, with more drivers still in with a chance at the finale than ever before. There have been 11 different winners from the 24 races.

BTCC will be back soon! Keep an eye on developments for the next one-make cup. Details to be revealed very soon.... :cheers: :)

My local town was flooded last night in places. I'm probably not going to get GT6 today because the royal mail sorting office is in the town.....however that's not really important at a time like this, just annoying. I hope that everyone is okay and that those evacuated can return to their homes.

Yesterday was good fun, I enjoyed the racing, even race 2 was entertaining with the PP reduction. I had a nice little battle with Karsten prior to the pitstops and although I didn't have the power I was trying to make him sweat. :)

This season has had some ups and downs, but it has been really interesting to see new drivers winning races and how people cope with the PP restriction. It has provided some very close battles, some unexpected outcomes and a challenge for me.

Next season needs a change to the penalty system as it's a bit flawed, Rob seems to have figured it out with his tactical finish in race 1. Lol But the important thing is that we are surrounded by drivers that are decent and fair. Good drivers make a championship more enjoyable and more challenging....so thank you to all those that have fought with me this season.

This 1000 times! :) too bad glen paul for the weather problems... I'm quite ok for the season and i'm sure if bren wasn having issues we could have run for second team place :)

Got mine 10 am !!!!

Just doing that license to unlock online play now

I like how they show you your friends racing lines in the license tests

Obviously my copy is nowhere to be seen and i'll probably not get it till monday... :(

Usual service in italy; never order things get them in the shop to be safe lol

Thanks. Good to win a one-make. Close call though; only 5pts! Well done winning the Independants rolo.

well annoyed at GAME now.

Congrats Rob on winning the championship.
I'm in the same boat...game in their infinate wisdom froze the sale so mine never got dispatched...yet they sent me the extra cars code...so I went to game after work and bought it there...and cancels my pre ordered copy...funny tho the code they gave me still worked so at least I didn't lose out...hope you get a copy soon mate

I'm hoping it turns up in Todays post; otherwise i'll just go pick it up from the shops. They already charged me for it and it was dispatched in plenty of time - think it was Wednesday when i got the email.

EDIT: Jus arrived in the post. Time to work my way through the license tests

Last edited:
Congrats to rob rolo and PAR. great season and cant wait for the next. Got GT6 and bit disappointed so far. GT5 was much better. No shuffle mode :(

I liking it so far from the few hours I've managed to play. One thing that is irritating me though is the way some of the cars lurch forward under braking. It's a bit over exaggerated at times.

Get better suspensions mate!

So far loving the game, i do see a ay better ai so far.

Beside all the improvement around thetracks is impressive, and i'm loking forward to creating some races online!

The play while install is not a good idea imho, bit acter racing a trck two or threetimes all is smoother...

AI have already spun me out and had me off twice! Terrible driving :P

I'll post up the thread for the new one-make during the week.

Well did my first licence test in gt6 this morning and guess who first in all them times.

Rolo

I now have a feeling some of you may return to your tests

Back