Cancelled due to people having poor reactions :D

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,143 comments

What is your preferred race distance for this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Socom. I expect the usual high turnover until we settle down so of course I will add you to the reserves list. I will let the reserves know whats happening race by race, please message me on race day to show you are still up for racing and I will in return hand out vacant spots 👍

I am sorry to hear that your series ended. It seems that people not turning up and arguments (some due to lag) have caused problems. Tensions damage championships for sure. Ill add you guys to the reserve list but stand by as I expect a few guys not to turn up, send me a FR and maybe ill see you on track for our pre season at India. Have a good read of the OP too 👍

Your racing Wednesdays while I am at work (8 hour difference with GMT); Saturday, or Sunday only days available to race with Europe at 8:30 GMT

Jacques- Ok mate, it is Wed at the moment but we might do something Sat too once I have met the new guys and seen who turns up etc. so keep an eye on the thread 👍

davy- No I didnt. Feel free to add me if you didnt already, its a lot of people for me to keep track of and only one for you. If everything goes to plan you should end up with a regular drive anyway for the reasons I have stated before about no- shows etc. 👍

Jacques- Ok mate, it is Wed at the moment but we might do something Sat too once I have met the new guys and seen who turns up etc. so keep an eye on the thread :tup:QUOTE]

Will do; I wish you full grids and clean, humble racers :)

It has been here for a few weeks mate. Do you want to be a back up driver?

Yes please, theres bound to be someone who drops out, but 5 people? Odds are low but count me in, this'll be better than the FGT since theres no SRF "drifting" around corners.

I reckon its harder than the FGT in some ways but easier in others, we will find out soon I guess. Ill add you to the reserves.

Wednesday is definitely the better day for me, Im always working on the weekends. If it does end up being on weekends, then dont bother putting my name down for reserve driver.

It is definitley on a wednesday no doubt. If we do anything saturday it will be a breakaway championship or something similar.

Good news I could make the pre-season depending on when the game gets here. :)

All- Come on guys, someone must be looking for a co op with flooder! Its a good way to prepare for the championship.

Etid- Let us know when it arrives, its tough at first so I would reccomend a few races before Monday if you can fit them in 👍

I'll sweat the single player this weekend to get used to it. What difficulty do you recommend starting on?

Luckily you can change it every race so start on intermediate until you start getting podiums then just up it to pro and finally legend (may take a few weeks).
Watch the contact as you get some nasty on the spot penalties (time/drive through's/grid spots) and try and use your KERS to attack and defend 👍

Just ordered it! Getting quite excited :lol:

Going to do some research on the Indian pre season track now :lol:

I picked it because I found it easy to learn and its a wide track. I reckon the pre season will be a good tester and may root out some bad drivers and no shows so we can get the reserves involved.
Ill have to have a practice myself soon, its getting close now :D

Already have a co-op going with a friend as well. A bit stupid how we cant have more co-ops going on at the same time.

After practicing on the F1 Championship Edition demo the only thing that scares me is braking, I'll have to practice breaking a lot earlier.

Brett I think F1 Championship Edition demo came out ages a go. Jenson is in Honda with Coultard what year is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back