#CaptureGT6: Toyota FT-1 Concept Gallery

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 113 comments
I did my shots at the City of Arts & Sciences. I feel terribly unoriginal.

CAPTUREGT61.jpg

CAPTUREGT62.jpg

CAPTUREGT63.jpg

CAPTUREGT64.jpg

Last edited:
My personal opinion on this "Competition" is that PD will share the winning picture on a website....WOW!

If they looked on forums like this they could see thousands of pictures to share and promote their game with, but instead they think it'll be an honour for people to see a picture on their webpage for a day or two probably.

It'd be better if they gave away an actual prize to the winner, i for one don't see the point in it and won't be entering whether i'd win of not (which i wouldn't).

The winner won't get anywhere near the recognition they would by sharing pictures here on GTP where we all actually appreciate the beauty on offer.

More PD laziness...They share a photo and think we should all scream "We're not worthy"!

Pointless Contest.....But that's my opinion whether you agree or not. 👍

My personal opinion on this "Competition" is that PD will share the winning picture on a website....WOW!

If they looked on forums like this they could see thousands of pictures to share and promote their game with, but instead they think it'll be an honour for people to see a picture on their webpage for a day or two probably.

It'd be better if they gave away an actual prize to the winner, i for one don't see the point in it and won't be entering whether i'd win of not (which i wouldn't).

The winner won't get anywhere near the recognition they would by sharing pictures here on GTP where we all actually appreciate the beauty on offer.

More PD laziness...They share a photo and think we should all scream "We're not worthy"!

Pointless Contest.....But that's my opinion whether you agree or not. 👍
Spot on master,
thousands of people will enter, starting from 9 year old rookie who can't focus on a car to pro shooters like Ilya (Ferino Designs) or SM or 13 AM - I doubt they will look at all of the pictures, especially on twitter ( come on ), so the winner will be random. I'd love to see PD working on promised DLCs and new track -__- rather than making this pointless competitions.
If you know what I'm sayin. Still great to see awesome works from our mandem tho xD

^^ Dude that is awesome! That is a killer picture! 👍

Just put my shots on my Twitter account, @StrayShadowz maybe I can be so lucky! :nervous:

}:^{>

In retrospect, I was initially confused with wording of the brief and now realize I won't be entering this contest.
I had (naively) mistaken GTplanet as a Social Media site.

Thanx to everyone for the likes.

I'm seeing a lot of on track photos.. but in the first post i read this:

Note: the announcement specifically mentions the game's Photo Travel mode, so be sure that you take your shots at one of the game's travel locations and not just on-track.

So i can post photos on track or not?

Last edited:
#CaptureGT6 Here are a few pics I snapped today of the default car they give you in the Time Trial seasonal, and since they specifically said use the Photo Travel mode, I've included one of those for good measure ;)

I hope you like!

In which sites I can do the hashtag? Because I think that my facebook privacy settings are quite closed to the access on other ppl sights, only my friends should see my post or at max the friends of my friends...
Twitter is legal?

For the moment, I post here the 2 pictures similar to exXboxfan that shouldn't be legal for the competition (as they are taken in track and not in photo travel).

Fuji_Speedway_GT_2.jpg

Fuji_Speedway_GT_3.jpg

Back