Cars removed !

The Dodge is listed under SRT. The Evo is renamed Rally Car (as it should be from the start IMO).

The Dodge Ram is now listed under its own manufacturer too (RAM). I checked wiki and apparently Dodge has now split into Dodge, SRT and Ram. You learn something new everyday...

On the subject of removed cars, I just calculated the numbers:

1197 - 124 = 1073 (GT6 cars ported from GT5)
1111 (total GT5 cars including DLCs, according to mygranturismo.net)
1111 - 1073 = 38 (GT5 cars missing from GT6)
2 new standards returning from GT4 (Hyundai Accent & Auto Union)
=> 40 cars missing

I had a quick comparison, here are the 40 cars missing:

2 Ferrari F1s
4 WRC cars
Ginetta G4
Jensen Interceptor
8 2012 GT Academy cars
Schick Camaro SS
Stealth Academy GT-R (http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1048)
Gamestop NASCAR
Corvette C7 Production Version (listed as new to GT6)
8 "Standardized" Premiums (Tuscan, Tamora, Camaro, 300SL, Elise, Esprit, Enzo, F2007)
Standard XJR-9
2 Ford GT '05 (Stripe & No Stripe) (listed as new to GT6, single model now)
Cizeta V16T (listed as new to GT6)
Bentley Speed 8 (listed as new to GT6)
Corvette C2 (listed as new to GT6)
2 Countachs (listed as new to GT6)
Lancia Stratos (listed as new to GT6)
Lotus Europa Special (listed as new to GT6)
370Z Tuned (Academy Version)
GT-R SpecV (Academy Version)

Strangely they've kept the Alpine A110, Veyron and Shelby GT350 as both returning and new (they have different years though, and the new Shelby is not the R model).

With the loss of Top Gear Test Track, I can't help but feel we've taken 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I hope they put the F1, WRC, Ginetta and Jensen back in the future. The others are rightly scrapped since they're dupes.

Nice work here. A couple disappointments (particularly the F1 cars which I could control unlike the FormulaGT), though luckily most of the missing cars were like "event or promotion" DLC. I wish the Schick Camaro was in because that's the one car I really did want, would have LOVED to have, and actually only ever saw one actually being used in all the time I've played GT5 online. Ideally I wish that GT6 read GT5 saves and unlocked any promotional cars you had for use in GT6. I'll miss my Gamestop NASCAR in particular.

But I have a question for you or anyone else who knows about your last comment. Has my worst fear been confirmed to be true then? Has it been officially confirmed now that the Top Gear Test Track won't be returning for GT6? This sucks SO bad if true, it's become one of my favorite tracks to race on. Hopefully someone makes a perfect recreation of it with the GPS/Course Creator feature or something.

Unless licensing issues arose, I see no reason to remove the F1 and, especially, the modern WRC cars. Quite disappointed to see them go. I really hope that list isn't final.

I would bet PD/Sony licensed the F!/'08 WRC cars for one title, GT5. GT6 is a different title, folks... I agree with those who say the licensing just has not been worked out yet, or that in the case of the F!s, PD thought the terms (no use with any other cars, maybe) made them not worth the costs involved, maybe?

Same deal with TGTT.

Just theories, but logical (to me at least lol) ones...

Could there be a theme for the missing cars? After all it was stated that "all" would return...

As I'm reading this an hearing all the edits there does seem to be a patern that could be 1-2 things

1) simply holding back cars for prerelease announcements

2) dlc content packs. GT had WRC 08 license, a couple F1, newer concept cars, etc.

I would be more worried if there where lots of more random disappearances.

And the latest video had several cars that weren't on the list...

I would look out for major press this week as this is likely way they let all that info out, not conclusive but more like a tiny sample of many things.

Why PD puts on GT plenty variant of : skyline gtr ; miata ; civic ; nsx ; S2000 ; rx7 ; 3000gt ; fto ; gto ; lancer evolution ; impreza ; legacy ; fairlady ; silvia .......
IS IT NECESSARY ???
Yep that is what I am saying they they need to remove the duplicates.

They were never listed as different cars. In GT5 they had both P and S by their name, as they also could be imported from GT PSP.

In the game they are considered separate. Even if you've bought the premium version, the standard version didn't have a 'tick' next to it in the dealership indicating you've bought it. It's also listed separate in mygranturismo.net, so I just included it to make the number counting easier 👍

I noticed as many others did too that the delta wing cars were removed and that the WRC & F1 cars were removed as well. I don't think it was for licensing reasons or else the 2010 and 2011 Nascars would not be in gt6 and neither would the old GT500s and GT300s. As the list says, "This list is one part of the cars planed for inclusion, and is subject to change." Hopefully PD just forgot to put these cars (WRC '08 and F1 cars) on the list or accidentally deleted them off the list (delta wings).

About Ginetta and Jensen, I think they got premium now and maybe gonna add them as premium on the list later. And I won't miss F1 really much ( I was bad at driving those 2 F1s), but I will miss WRC (I will miss my Impreza). I think DeltaWing was accidentally removed from the list or PD try to troll us or licensing issues. ;)

BMW M5 F10 isn't on the list...

I never saw that M5 F10 in a demo of game. Unless, it was present at 15th Anniversary that was at 15th May at Silverstone. Either the new R8 5.2 '13 isn't in yet. It will maybe be soon. I like M5 F10 and also I like M6. Lol :lol: (I had a dream that BMW M3 GTR road car was a premium on GT6.) :)
AMG told us that A45 AMG and E63 AMG will be in GT6. They will add them later maybe. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw that M5 F10 in a demo of game. Unless, it was present at 15th Anniversary that was at 15th May at Silverstone. Either the new R8 5.2 '13 isn't in yet. It will maybe be soon. I like F10 and also I like M6. Lol :lol: (I had a dream that BMW M3 GTR road car was a premium on GT6. :)
It was unofficial though... same as with the Mercs... oh, and Audi TTRS isn't in the game neither.

Looks like:
a) these cars will not appear in GT6
b) these cars will appear in GT6 as a separate DLC (which is lame)
c) these cars will appear in GT6 (we'll see when the game releases)

I never saw that M5 F10 in a demo of game. Unless, it was present at 15th Anniversary that was at 15th May at Silverstone. Either the new R8 5.2 '13 isn't in yet. It will maybe be soon. I like F10 and also I like M6. Lol :lol: (I had a dream that BMW M3 GTR road car was a premium on GT6. :)

yes too many cars show up in silverstone, the new BMW m5, the ktm xbow gt, Nismo juke, nismo 370, audi ttRs and others and they didn't show up in the list...but maybe later we dont know

yes too many cars show up in silverstone, the new BMW m5, the ktm xbow gt, Nismo juke, nismo 370, audi ttRs and others and they didn't show up in the list...but maybe later we dont know

Those cars were never likely to be in the game. They were just real world cars they got ahold of to promote the event. There was never even a suggestion that they would be in game models.

Are there any German Auto Shows or events in the next month that may be of significance? I say this because it seems many of the announced cars/those seen at Silverstone that have yet to be seen in game are German. (AMG's, F10 M5, TTRS etc.). So PD may be waiting to show them at some sort of separate show at some point. Wishful thinking, but I feel it could make some sense!

Unless licensing issues arose, I see no reason to remove the F1 and, especially, the modern WRC cars. Quite disappointed to see them go. I really hope that list isn't final.

Just a guess, but maybe the inclusion of one of the F1 cars Senna drove has something to do with their removal?

@LeGeNd-1 (last page) it should be 3. You forget to add the previously GT4 KR version exclusive Hyundai Click Race Car. ;)

Yes I missed that. Didn't even know it existed before lol. So that leaves one mystery car that I haven't accounted for...

EDIT: Found the mystery car. The 350Z GT4 Limited Edition has been removed.

Last edited:
* This list is one part of the cars planned for inclusion, and is subject to change.
icon_6.png
indicates that the car is appearing for the first time in the series.

above are the first two lines copy and pasted directly from GT site.:cheers:

The website said over 1200 cars on release day. The list has 1197. Is there anything else you need to call this list incomplete?

I noticed they've updated car names as well. All vipers are now under SRT. However, I wouldn't believe the list to be 100%. They have the Chromeline and Stealth cars, and I even saw this:

179Audi Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline ’37

:confused:

good lord its back?!?!? i loved that thing!

Back