Votes: 60 25.3%
  • Pikes Peak Hill Climb

Votes: 111 46.8%
  • Circuito de Jerez

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Paul Ricard Circuit

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
Estoril... As a Portuguese, it's my duty to make sure there is a competitive track in this game. No game (that I've played) has Estoril, and I'm pretty sure there could be some awesome races in this track, that is a bit similar to Catalunya. And the Sintra outscape in the background... Beautiful! Obviously, my second choice would be Pikes Peak, as a rally fan that I am.

I don't really see a theme with these 6 racing courses, are these your favourite courses, Fogerty?

I voted Imola but I would be happy with any of the closed-course permanent circuits. They all have their charms, though perhaps Jerez has the least.

None of the tracks suggested are at the top of my list, but Bathurst is the one I think would add the most to GT. It's an interesting course with a lot of historic significance. It's got lots of twisty momentum sections that are technical without being stop-and-go understeer fests like modern F1 circuits tend to be in games, and I know there are tons of huge fans.

I don't really see a theme with these 6 racing courses, are these your favourite courses, Fogerty?

I voted Imola but I would be happy with any of the closed-course permanent circuits. They all have their charms, though perhaps Jerez has the least.

Yes, they are some of my favorite circuits. I took just few of them because I wanted to make a single vote poll, and that tends to get messy if the number of options is too high

Voted for Pikes peak, its one of my favorites. 2nd choice would be bathurst.

I echo this. Pikes Peak would be great, plus wasn't there some secret clues on Red Bull's site about Pikes Peak last year?

I vote for one that's not in the list. Midfield Raceway. The originals are part of GT and they should bring some more of those back too.

If Bathurst makes it in GT6, I will love driving around it in the '93 Calsonic GT-R, destroying the V8 competition.. :sly:

I vote for one that's not in the list. Midfield Raceway. The originals are part of GT and they should bring some more of those back too.

I agree, Midfield and Apricot Hill are two of my four favorite GT Originals, the other two being Grand Valley and Deep Forest.

Also, to re-clarify my decision: I chose Pikes Peak because it has a past history with GT/PD, it had a single juicy rumor flying around it and GT5, but it hasn't had any real confirmation from that since, thus it's the one I'd like to see the most. It being truly one of a kind was the simple fact that it was a hill climb, and provided a unique challenge that you can't get at any of the other tracks, as no matter how many unique features they may incorporate, they're still just another circuit when you stack them next to Pikes Peak.

If not for the information about the PD team photographing Bathurst, and then the later confirmation from one of the Producers about someone spotting one of their teams at a track (which he didn't name), then I would've voted for Mount Panorama. But it seems to have a good chance at being in GT6 (as release or more likely DLC), so I didn't vote for it.

To have all of them would be incredible.

But I think, if I had to choose one, that Imola would be the best inclusion in a GT game, especially if weather was added for this track.

If a livery editor was added, I can easily imagine many in-game photos of Senna-liveried cars going slowly in a hazy rainy cruise..

Back