- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
harrison1476
great time ;) Lol I am not very good at the 24h, I try to do clean runs, If I push I think i could hit a 7:35..

Thanks and i hope you can get a good time going 👍

Haven't got any new times to update with as of yet, but there's still a few days to go, so we shall see. Just going to put my name down for the GT500 challenge, I'll use a Calsonic GT-R if I'm still allowed to use it, other wise I'll use the Pertronas Lexus

Bushby_23
Haven't got any new times to update with as of yet, but there's still a few days to go, so we shall see. Just going to put my name down for the GT500 challenge, I'll use a Calsonic GT-R if I'm still allowed to use it, other wise I'll use the Pertronas Lexus

Ok, sure. 👍 When we have about 5 racers interested, I'll start planning a start time.

ivann
Add me for Indy champions, Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA '97.

Ok, great. 👍

I think we'll start thinking of a starting time now. If everyone could please post their available days and times, that'd help me a lot. 👍

The challenges have ended. To those who have won prizes, please let me know what you would like. 👍

New challenges will be up in the coming days.

jkt008
The challenges have ended. To those who have won prizes, please let me know what you would like. 👍

New challenges will be up in the coming days.

2nd place for rx7 challenge choices will be edited soon
For the ring (3rd place) : paints / 2 silver chrome, and any set of gear

I would like this for my places: 1986 birthday ticket, level ?? car ticket ( chaparel 2J race car, dont know what level he is); mate dark blue, mate light blue, mate white; some white/blue gear or some that you find very good. Thanks in advance.

harrison1476
2nd place for rx7 challenge choices will be edited soon
For the ring (3rd place) : paints / 2 silver chrome, and any set of gear

Ok, sure. Just let me know as soon as possible which prizes you'd like for your 2nd.

ivann
I would like this for my places: 1986 birthday ticket, level ?? car ticket ( chaparel 2J race car, dont know what level he is); mate dark blue, mate light blue, mate white; some white/blue gear or some that you find very good. Thanks in advance.

Sure. You'll receive those starting from today. 👍
I'll send you a 1970 ticket for the Chaparral 2J, as it has much better odds than the Level 23.
Please send me a FR. 👍

Please send me a FR. 👍
I'm sure I already have you on my frends list, but I'll send if have mistaken.
Thx again, waiting new chalenges.
edit::ouch: FR sent

Last edited:
@jkt008: for my 2nd from rx7 challenge:

Car: Ford Focus WRC (from NCD, I believe it is 850k)
Gear: Any (just to let you know, I don't mind what gear I get EVER)
Paints: 1 gold chrome, 1 silver chrome, and for the last just any paint:)

harrison1476
@jkt008: for my 2nd from rx7 challenge:

Car: Ford Focus WRC (from NCD, I believe it is 850k)
Gear: Any (just to let you know, I don't mind what gear I get EVER)
Paints: 1 gold chrome, 1 silver chrome, and for the last just any paint:)

Great, you'll receive those starting from the 2/4. 👍

harrison1476
jkt when will i recieve the wrc?

Haven't I sent it to you already? Sorry, must have forgotten. I'll send it over in the next 10 min.

New challenges will be typed up now. 👍

Damn it! It appears I have missed a prime opertunity to massively extend my lead. Stupid Uni work and such.

On another, slightly off topic note, I have now purchased a DFGT wheel, but am yet to set it up.

Damn it! It appears I have missed a prime opertunity to massively extend my lead. Stupid Uni work and such.

On another, slightly off topic note, I have now purchased a DFGT wheel, but am yet to set it up.

grats dude. its what I use too its a great wheel

Latest Posts

Back