CORE Group C Championship: Completed, Results Up. Congratulations to Pluxtheduck and Gadget333

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 380 comments
I thought it was Apple's that broke when their successor got released? What're you playing at Sony!

Due to the nature of GT6's 'practice-qualifying-race' set-up, it is no longer possible for cars to enter the track post qualifying, so you would be unable to tweak stuff anyway. If you wish to start from the back I suggest pulling off to the side and waiting for the session to end.
lol, why do you speak in parabol?

PS. I managed to fix my ps3 (replace de blueray drive unit) and now i'm ready for racing.

Guys I hate to be on this list but I didn't get good practice with these 1000hp beast and I dont want to ruin someones practiced for race. I have to pass again. I would like to state this only because I'm founder in 2 series and had op owner car regs responsibilities to do for the hungry drivers. I'm a shamed but will be back for the last round, sorry again totally not my style fellas'

Seems Jonny will get his wish, my connection won't last today... :(

Aww, nooo. Was looking forward to another close finish =(

For those of you who are looking for every last ounce of practice like me, my lobby will be opening shortly

PD being legends and managing to create a mass DC with everybody, I had disconnected out of 3rd before that.

Right... That was the icing on a fairly underwhelming cake...

Since we did 70% distance we will call that a night, did anyone manage to stay in and get a copy of the replay?

Everyone disconnected from the lobby from what I could see, I think we should turn race quality down to standard as a pre-caution for future events.

Last edited:
Sorry Jonny but I think I got the glitch. No power and bad/funny handling. It's sad as I spent a lot of money just to do this one race. Ah well, see you all in mid May.

Can I also say that everyone should always clear out their systems cashe thing before entering any lobby lobby.

Maybe you already ask people to do that, I don't know.

That was weird. I watched everyone disconnect until my screen said I was the only one left on track, but from conversations it sounds like zovo was still there too. At that point I quit the race but then disconnected before I got back to the lobby.

The race had gone to pot for me before then anyway. accidentally down shifted into first on lap 3 which put me on the wall. Luckily I got damage to both fronts so was still still drivable. Managed to get to my scheduled stop on lap 10 so was fairly happy to that point, but then it turned into a crash fest for the next 10.

Sorry Jonny but I think I got the glitch. No power and bad/funny handling. It's sad as I spent a lot of money just to do this one race. Ah well, see you all in mid May.

Depressingly from my, admittedly very limited, experience; I think this glitch is just how GT6 works engine fatigue, I made it to about lap 6 being able to do 3:02-3:03s, then suddenly was up to 3:07s, then to 3:12/13s before I made it to lap 20. Also noticed that tyre wear seemed to dramatically increase after the first stint...
Hopefully if we all whine and moan enough PD will work out that we'd actually just like to have some cars that can remain at spec power for anything this side of a 6H race and that can happily go at least 40 mins without the tyres hitting the cliff. Or not, as reality will undoubtedly remain.

Depressingly from my, admittedly very limited, experience; I think this glitch is just how GT6 works engine fatigue, I made it to about lap 6 being able to do 3:02-3:03s, then suddenly was up to 3:07s, then to 3:12/13s before I made it to lap 20. Also noticed that tyre wear seemed to dramatically increase after the first stint...
Hopefully if we all whine and moan enough PD will work out that we'd actually just like to have some cars that can remain at spec power for anything this side of a 6H race and that can happily go at least 40 mins without the tyres hitting the cliff. Or not, as reality will undoubtedly remain.
Jonny, i also got a wierd glitch, during qually and the race imediatelly afther my 1st pit stop.
The car rear tires were running hot and only lasted 3-4 laps till it was uncontrolable, also droped top speef by 5kmh, but the front tires were ok.
This also happened to me during offline practice, after every time i did a pit stop to change tires.
Really hope PD adresses this stupid glitch pronto!! -_-

I had the increased tyre wear too. Just didn't want to say anything in case it was just due to all my spins. In fact I think the spins were the symptom not the cause.

What a surreal race! I would like to thank Matt for slowing everyone down at turn 3 to let me come through to third from seventh on the grid. The tyre issue was the biggest thing through the race. I think no one saw it coming in such a big way and it caused some big crashes. I wish we had made it to the end but the replay was saved by Zovo so we will get to see some action at least!!!

My game screen told me it was the end of the replay recording at lap 17. Hopefully other people got a full replay.

My game screen told me it was the end of the replay recording at lap 17. Hopefully other people got a full replay.

I have it on good authority this is a false error message, though can someone who actually managed to get a copy of the replay PM me so we can sort transferring it?

Also I forgot in the aftermath of the D/C last night, that I owe @Osr20_L quite an apology, I have no idea how we didn't have an accident but am acutely aware that I have you to thank and a 60s penalty for myself lol.

I have it on good authority this is a false error message, though can someone who actually managed to get a copy of the replay PM me so we can sort transferring it?

Also I forgot in the aftermath of the D/C last night, that I owe @Osr20_L quite an apology, I have no idea how we didn't have an accident but am acutely aware that I have you to thank and a 60s penalty for myself lol.
Ummmm, i don't remember contacts with anyone in the race, just several lost of control cause of the stupit glitch and my bad driving, and also the lobby kicked me out :nervous:

Last edited:
It was lap 6, I got lovely surprise instability into Mulsanne's Corner as Plux passed me, then didn't spot your arrow as I looped around to rejoin the track, we ended up door to door but yes I didn't think we actually collided but it was far too close for comfort.

It was lap 6, I got lovely surprise instability into Mulsanne's Corner as Plux passed me, then didn't spot your arrow as I looped around to rejoin the track, we ended up door to door but yes I didn't think we actually collided but it was far too close for comfort.
Ohh yes now i remember, i freaked out a bit, but dind't get damage luckily

Championship Standings

8o5o.jpg

Stewards Report: Le Mans

Unfortunately due to a mass disconnect and other technical difficulties, it isn't feasible to conduct a full stewarding of this round. I will say that there were many difficulties to overcome with the new physics model as well as certain... quirks as far as tyre wear and engine performance were concerned and I am impressed by the way many of the drivers overcame these.

Round 2 Classification
1. Pluxtheduck - 31L - 1h42:52
2. ZovomirVanBarsten - 31L - 1h44:05
3. jonnyb1990 - 31L - 1h45:49
4. OL_APEX - 31L - 1h46:18
5. duke_adam46 - 31L - 1h48:15
6. Nin-Chin - 29L
7. memto89 - 27L
8. davidb_165 - 27L
9. AYRTONSCHUMACHER

Thankyou very much to Zovo for getting us the results. I'll be entirely honest, I was also pretty unimpressed with the way things played out in the game, we shall endeavour to try and find the best solution to these issues before the final round and will notify you of any changes. Well done to all who took part and I'm sorry for those who lost out to issues beyond their control.

Damn disconnection costing me 3rd place, Oh well atleast I have one more chance of getting a decent result at my favorite track.

A Quick Fix'

There's no way on God's green earth am I missing the next race!!!
I already checked my Calender'

Last edited:
Back