Dante's gt6 tuning garage

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 489 comments
@lldantell don't know how it looks/works on a computer but on the mobil version of GTP if you do a long touch on the time/date of a post you'll get an option screen pop-up that lets you copy the url for that post. Once you've copied the posts url just paste it into your OP or another post.

If you don't want to have the whole url showing do the following code;
[url=your copy/pasted url (close bracket) Car name or other text [/url (close bracket)

Hope that helps some.👍👍

@lldantell don't know how it looks/works on a computer but on the mobil version of GTP if you do a long touch on the time/date of a post you'll get an option screen pop-up that lets you copy the url for that post. Once you've copied the posts url just paste it into your OP or another post.

If you don't want to have the whole url showing do the following code;

i tried and it helps but the problems is putting every single tune into one post(the first one)without it restarting but i would figure out how to fix the problem.

@lldantell copy the urls into a text file and do the formating/editing in the text file. Then here on the forum choose edit for your post, delete everything in the post then copy in your updated text file.
Also gives you a back-up in case something happens here on the Forums.👍👍

Awesome! Can't wait to give it a spin when I get home! Thanks!

bmw m3 gt (bmw motorsport) '11

800px-BMW_M3_GT2_ILMC_Zhuhai_2010.jpg

downforce level
326/530

ballast
amount 34
ballast -24

specs
810 hp
1279 kg
635pp

parts to buy
high rpm turbo

transmission
set top speed at 236 mph
set final as 3.079
1. 3.812
2. 2.738
3. 1.889
4. 1.387
5. 1.056
6. 0.858

lsd
initial torque 17
acceleration sensitivity 20
braking sensitivity 22

suspension
ride height
60/56
spring rate
17.09 kgf/mm /16.54 kgf/mm
damper compression
5/3
damper extension
6/4
antiroll bars
5/4
camber
0.5/0.0
toe angle
-0.07/0.09

brakes
7/4

tires
racing hard/medium

Really enjoyed the bmw m3 gt tune. It took me a few laps to get used to it because braking is a little less pronounced and requires more throttle control and a different driving style, but it's a great car to use in 650pp races to keep things interesting. It definitely has some trouble accelerating when coming out of a turn if I take the turn a little too late but very enjoyable to drive. Thanks again!

Last edited:
That R8 tune just helped me stomp the dream car championship. Keep up the good work man!:bowdown:
Big thank you for tuning the R8 LMS into something not only driveable but very competitive, as stated above helped me stomp the Gt 300 championship, had to power down to 64% to get to 600pp but still plenty fast enough, thanks again.

lexus lfa nurbrugring package

2010_lexus_lfa-nurburgring_f34_ns_32910_717.jpg

downforce level
stock

ballast 28
amount 25

specs
706 hp
1246 kg
591 pp

parts to buy
weight reduction stage 3
window weight reduction
engine tuning stage 3
sport computer
racing exhaust
isometric exhaust manifold
sport catalytic converter
intake tuning
fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes

transmission
set final as 2.942
set top speed at 205 mph
set final as 2.159
1. 7.103
2. 4.882
3. 3.440
4. 2.652
5. 2.129
6. 1.673

lsd
initial torque 16
acceleration sensitivity 18
braking sensitivity 25

suspension
ride height
85/80
spring rate
17.44 kgf/mm /20.28 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
3/5
antiroll bars
5/5
camber
1.5/1.6
toe angle
-0.14/0.03

brakes
5/3

tires
racing hard

oversteery car with some understeer in it.the only problem about this car is the brakes.it doesnt matter what kind of change i make to the brakes itself or the sensitivity,the car want to spin out of control everytime i use the brakes

Good job but sometimes you have to be a bit more simple just lower the brakes down to 4 and the reason why it is sliding is because the front Tires are sliding underneath it try putting the braking sensitivity up a little and upping the toe angle should help and good job on the tunsso far

hey Dante soz bout the late reply, havent been on for a while. I see u did a tune for the ZR1 lm race car, does it drive good? It was a monster in gt5 if u could handle it! What settings did u change to fix the mazda 787 spinning under brakes? I get what Deton was talking about with being straight when u brake and the 787 was one of my favorite cars in gt5 but it didnt seem to matter wether i was straight or not, itd just spin out at high speeds....i know thats what would happen if u hit the brakes at high speed in a real mazda 787 but if there going to make the game like that they could atleast do the same with the Ai. Does anyone happen to have a good tune for a jeff gordon chevss nascar please?

I was gonna try the r18 anniversary edition tune on my dealership model, but the engine sound is so crap compared to the Mazda.

i agree,the mazda have a unbeatable sound as a lm car

Good job but sometimes you have to be a bit more simple just lower the brakes down to 4 and the reason why it is sliding is because the front Tires are sliding underneath it try putting the braking sensitivity up a little and upping the toe angle should help and good job on the tunsso far

i might try that later

hey Dante soz bout the late reply, havent been on for a while. I see u did a tune for the ZR1 lm race car, does it drive good? It was a monster in gt5 if u could handle it! What settings did u change to fix the mazda 787 spinning under brakes? I get what Deton was talking about with being straight when u brake and the 787 was one of my favorite cars in gt5 but it didnt seem to matter wether i was straight or not, itd just spin out at high speeds....i know thats what would happen if u hit the brakes at high speed in a real mazda 787 but if there going to make the game like that they could atleast do the same with the Ai. Does anyone happen to have a good tune for a jeff gordon chevss nascar please?

this is for motegi

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...h-anniversary-edition-13.295214/#post-9131459

this is for daytona

NASCAR setup Daytona.

these are from different tuners and the only two tunes i could find.for the 787b,i changed the braking sensitivity,brakes,and i think the downforce too.i enjoyed the zr1 lm race car.i driven it at nurburgring gp/f and the car feels good there.

Last edited:
what would be a better car to buy....BMW Z4 gt3 '11, BMW M3 GT, Corvette ZR1 LM race car or the Mazda RX7 LM race car? Im like a kid in a candy stoor...except i dont know what candys good bahaha!

what would be a better car to buy....BMW Z4 gt3 '11, BMW M3 GT, Corvette ZR1 LM race car or the Mazda RX7 LM race car? Im like a kid in a candy stoor...except i dont know what candys good bahaha!

I think the m3 is the best car to buy because it might be slower then the zr1 but the car is more forgiving.

Dante I love your tunes! You're my go-to tune guy! Thanks a lot! One last request, when you have time/money:

McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97

Hey Dante, just thought I'd let you know; I spent about 2 hours in your Ferrari FXX last night. Originally took it out for a few wins against the super cars in the Polyphony Cup at the HSR but it is just too much fun to drive to change cars. What an awesome tune it is! For a car with so much acceleration and speed, it handles like a dream and brakes properly. Congratulations on it again. (It looks awesome in Hawaiian Blue Metallic - available with some cheap old Mini Cooper. Was my favourite colour in GT5 and so far in GT6 as well.) :cheers:

Dante some more feedback on the M3 GT tune you did for me. I was driving it out at Nurburgring last night and realized that no matter what on the 1.33 mile stretch, it would basically peak out at about 200mph, but in 5th gear. If I switched to 6th gear, it'd actually lose a few mph. Was the gearing done on purpose so that it was really meant to just use the first 5 gears?

Dante some more feedback on the M3 GT tune you did for me. I was driving it out at Nurburgring last night and realized that no matter what on the 1.33 mile stretch, it would basically peak out at about 200mph, but in 5th gear. If I switched to 6th gear, it'd actually lose a few mph. Was the gearing done on purpose so that it was really meant to just use the first 5 gears?

I don't thinks so.the sixth gear must be too long

nissan gtr nismo gt3 15th anniversary

11203077753_d022fa0c5e.jpg

downforce level
231/511

ballast
amount 44
position 34

specs
914 hp
1394 kg
672 pp

parts to buy
high rpm turbo
fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension

transmission
set final as 2.730
set top speed as 217
set final as 2.296
1. 3.645
2. 2.461
3. 1.761
4. 1.361
5. 1.099
6. 0.880

LSD
initial torque 21
acceleration sensitivity 24
braking sensitivity 28

suspension
ride height
81/69
spring rate
23.29 kgf/mm /12.21 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
5/4
antiroll bars
5/3
camber
1.2/0.9
toe angle
0.08/-0.07

racing brakes
5/4

tires
racing medium

This is the best I could do to get rid of the understeer in this car.it might be a little too hard to drive to you but that is my guess.

Last edited:
Dante demonchild told me to come to u for requests of a 07 rocket in the 600 pp or higher range on race hard tires and do u have the same kind of setup for a 70 charger rt

Back