Dante's gt6 tuning garage

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 489 comments
This. Is. Awesome. I tried Tune 6's setup and found it WAAAY too tail happy for my liking. Your setup however seems to fit my driving style better. It's much more neutral. I have no doubt the Tune 6 setup is good for wheel users and on-the-edge style drivers, but yours i feel is more suited to the DS3 and drivers who like a car more inclined towards understeer. Nice job.

Glad you like it

Hello my friend. Could you please go back and have another look at the Pescarolo Hybride? It beats everything - but understeers like hell for me. Very difficult to make it turn around Nurburgring in particular. I also think you could probably make the brakes a little better; for me they are a tad sluggish, should I just increase the brake balance ratios? But getting it to turn is the main thing for me. When you have time could you possibly take it for a test, see what you think, and maybe make it a little looser in the back end. Let me know your thoughts. As always - very grateful for your work! :)

Thanks for reviewing my MR-S tune. Your suggestions improved the tune.. I am still making small tweaks and gaining bits of time. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

Hey man, can I request a 650pp tune for the Pagani Zonda R?
Cheers in advance

Hello my friend. Could you please go back and have another look at the Pescarolo Hybride? It beats everything - but understeers like hell for me. Very difficult to make it turn around Nurburgring in particular. I also think you could probably make the brakes a little better; for me they are a tad sluggish, should I just increase the brake balance ratios? But getting it to turn is the main thing for me. When you have time could you possibly take it for a test, see what you think, and maybe make it a little looser in the back end. Let me know your thoughts. As always - very grateful for your work! :)

Thanks for reviewing my MR-S tune. Your suggestions improved the tune.. I am still making small tweaks and gaining bits of time. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

Would try the pagani because I'm working on the lfa nurburgring edition and the pescarolo I might have to firm it up and change the braking sensitivity and balance or something else and your welcome

Last edited:
renault megane trophy base model '13

Renault-Megane_Trophy-2009-wallpaper.jpg

downforce level
stock/114

ballast 51
amount 16

specs
519 hp
558 pp
1086 kg

parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
racing exhaust
isometric exhaust manifold
sport catalytic converter
intake tuning
triple plate clutch

transmission
Set final as 3.762
Set top speed as 205
Set final as 3.000
1. 3.652
2. 2.467
3. 1.706
4. 1.266
5. 1.012
6. 0.819

LSD
initial torque 18
acceleration sensitivity 20
braking sensitivity 23

suspension
ride height
57/58
spring rate
9.92 kgf/mm /11.88 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
5/4
antiroll bars
5/5
camber angle
0.7/0.0
toe angle
0.10/0.10

brakes
4/6

tires
racing medium

this tune should get rid of the understeer of the car.this car dont like flying from a steep hill or a track with a lot of camber like cape ring.so watch out for that.
Hello Dante, the ballast here is confusing me: is it 51 kilos at +16 or 16kilos at +50 maybe? Thanks.

nissan skyline gtr r33 touring car

Nissan-SKYLINE-GT-R-R33-Touring-Car.jpg

downforce level
297/530

ballast
amount 137
position 50

specs
812 hp
624 pp
1252 kg

parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
high rpm turbo
carbon driveshaft
torque distributing center differential

transmission
set final as 4.111
set top speed as 249
set final as 3.331
1. 3.979
2. 2.530
3. 1.958
4. 1.509
5. 1.161
6. 0.872

LSD
initial torque 19/13
acceleration sensitivity 16/19
braking sensitivity 21/29

Torque sensing differential
47/53

suspension
ride height
80/74
spring rate
12.15 kgf/mm /11.30 kgf/mm
damper compression
5/3
damper extension
6/4
antiroll bars
3/5
camber angle
0.8/0.0
toe angle
0.13/0.17

brakes
5/5

tires
any racing tire
Hello Dante, can you please check your gear ratios for this car - which is one of my favourites. I have the same specs (HP and PP) but my third gear will only set as high as 1.791? Can you check that you entered the right numbers on the sheet please? Thank you my friend.

Hello Dante, can you please check your gear ratios for this car - which is one of my favourites. I have the same specs (HP and PP) but my third gear will only set as high as 1.791? Can you check that you entered the right numbers on the sheet please? Thank you my friend.

here is the new ratios
3. 1.708
4. 1.223
5. 0.955
6. 0.771

Hello Dante, the ballast here is confusing me: is it 51 kilos at +16 or 16kilos at +50 maybe? Thanks.

51kg at +16

updated the pescarolo tune now.the car should be scarier but driveable at the same time.

Last edited:
Peugeot-908-HDi-FAP-2011-Front.jpg
Dante,

I would like to request a tune for the Peugeot 908 HDi-FAP............your tunes are excellent and have made the Audi's a little more enjoyable to drive.....

Dante I have been loving your tunes. I've used the R8 race car, HSV and IS-F to great success. I was wondering if you would be able to tune one of a few BMW cars:

McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 or
Z4 GT3 '11 or
E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10 or '11

Thanks a ton!

Hello Dante, the Pescarolo is now completely unbeatable - wonderful work!!! Around Sarthe - its 'spiritual home' - with all aids off, it is just a monster. The transmission settings are completely perfect!!

The R33 is awesome also and punches well above its weight. Slight understeer, would like it a touch looser - but it is a GTR R33 after all and some understeer goes without saying.

Well done my friend - thank you!! :)

Dante I have been loving your tunes. I've used the R8 race car, HSV and IS-F to great success. I was wondering if you would be able to tune one of a few BMW cars:

McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 or
Z4 GT3 '11 or
E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10 or '11

Thanks a ton!

i hope i have enough money to buy all of them because i have $800,000+

i hope i have enough money to buy all of them because i have $800,000+

Well I didn't mean you had to tune them all, rather I'm interested in one of those tunes. If you already had one of those cars or were particularly interested in one of them, that'd be the tune to get :)

lexus lfa nurbrugring package

2010_lexus_lfa-nurburgring_f34_ns_32910_717.jpg

downforce level
stock

ballast 28
amount 25

specs
706 hp
1246 kg
591 pp

parts to buy
weight reduction stage 3
window weight reduction
engine tuning stage 3
sport computer
racing exhaust
intake tuning
fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes

transmission
set final as 2.942
set top speed at 205 mph
set final as 2.159
1. 7.103
2. 4.882
3. 3.440
4. 2.652
5. 2.129
6. 1.673

lsd
initial torque 16
acceleration sensitivity 18
braking sensitivity 25

suspension
ride height
85/80
spring rate
17.44 kgf/mm /20.28 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
3/5
antiroll bars
5/5
camber
1.5/1.6
toe angle
-0.14/0.03

brakes
5/3

tires
racing hard

oversteery car with some understeer in it.the only problem about this car is the brakes.it doesnt matter what kind of change i make to the brakes itself or the sensitivity,the car want to spin out of control everytime i use the brakes

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you too my friend!! I am sure I speak on behalf of everyone else when I say how grateful we are for the time and effort you put into these tunes. :cheers:

Looking forward to trying out that LFA tune. Will let you know how it goes.

Don't use this car in tour of japan because the sport softs are not good enough for this car even when it is detuned and firmed up,I know because I tried.

lexus lfa nurbrugring package

2010_lexus_lfa-nurburgring_f34_ns_32910_717.jpg

downforce level
stock

ballast 28
amount 25

specs
706 hp
1246 kg
591 pp

parts to buy
weight reduction stage 3
window weight reduction
engine tuning stage 3
sport computer
racing exhaust
intake tuning
fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes

transmission
set final as 2.942
set top speed as 205
set final as 2.159
1. 7.103
2. 4.882
3. 3.440
4. 2.652
5. 2.129
6. 1.673

lsd
initial torque 16
acceleration sensitivity 18
braking sensitivity 25

suspension
ride height
85/80
spring rate
17.44 kgf/mm /20.28 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
3/5
antiroll bars
5/5
camber
1.5/1.6
toe angle
-0.14/0.03

brakes
5/3

tires
racing hard

oversteery car with some understeer in it.the only problem about this car is the brakes.it doesnt matter what kind of change i make to the brakes itself or the sensitivity,the car want to spin out of control everytime i use the brakes
I agree with everything you said!! I don't think you should take suggestions my friend - tune the cars you like. This car is 'broken'; the brakes are useless. You can still win races with it - but its no fun. You have to creep around the bend on Conrod Straight at Bathurst like a Miata! As soon as you get on the brakes the car jumps sideways and you were right also about the handling. No turn at all and if you try in the wrong place, it locks up the other way. It's a pity PD got it so wrong because its a nice car and apparently in real life is an absolute dream to drive. I tried fooling with the brakes and LSD but nothing is going to make this car fun. I look forward to your next tune mate! :)
PS: I had it on Sports Softs but I don't think the handling issues will be resolved with tyres.

I tried the 787b tune on the normal version with high rpm turbo and racing soft and it works really well. Way better than the setup I was using earlier, thanks.

Dante, thank you for all the tunes. I found really impressive results here. Nice job and have a nice year!

Do you think you could tune up the art Morrison Corvette? I stayed up all night one night to grind the ¾ million credits, and bought the best of all parts (Even Nitro). Tires are sports soft. Thanks in advance, really nice car to drive.

renault megane trophy base model '13

Renault-Megane_Trophy-2009-wallpaper.jpg

downforce level
stock/114

ballast 51
amount 16

specs
519 hp
558 pp
1086 kg

parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
racing exhaust
intake tuning
triple plate clutch

transmission
Set final as 3.762
Set top speed as 205
Set final as 3.000
1. 3.652
2. 2.467
3. 1.706
4. 1.266
5. 1.012
6. 0.819

LSD
initial torque 18
braking sensitivity 23

suspension
ride height
57/58
spring rate
9.92 kgf/mm /11.88 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
5/4
antiroll bars
5/5
camber angle
0.7/0.0
toe angle
0.10/0.10

brakes
4/6

tires
racing medium

this tune should get rid of the understeer of the car.this car dont like flying from a steep hill or a track with a lot of camber like cape ring.so watch out for that.

Is the transmission setup in Miles or kilometers per hour?
I do not get settings right
And top speed of 205? Miles or kilometers? Km would be a bit slow and i can only use 200 or 210????
Thnx in advance

Is the transmission setup in Miles or kilometers per hour?
I do not get settings right
And top speed of 205? Miles or kilometers? Km would be a bit slow and i can only use 200 or 210????
Thnx in advance

it is in mph.i never use kmh

Hey Dante would you be able to make a drag tune for Supra RZ '97?

i can possibly tune it but im not the best drag tuner ever.so it might not beat everyone's supra.

Do you think you could tune up the art Morrison Corvette? I stayed up all night one night to grind the ¾ million credits, and bought the best of all parts (Even Nitro). Tires are sports soft. Thanks in advance, really nice car to drive.

i remembered that car.i could tune that car because i think tuners cars are easier to tune then normal road car

bmw m3 gt (bmw motorsport) '11

800px-BMW_M3_GT2_ILMC_Zhuhai_2010.jpg

downforce level
326/530

ballast
amount 34
ballast -24

specs
810 hp
1279 kg
635pp

parts to buy
high rpm turbo

transmission
set top speed at 236 mph
set final as 3.079
1. 3.812
2. 2.738
3. 1.889
4. 1.387
5. 1.056
6. 0.858

lsd
initial torque 17
braking sensitivity 22

suspension
ride height
60/56
spring rate
17.09 kgf/mm /16.54 kgf/mm
damper compression
5/3
damper extension
6/4
antiroll bars
5/4
camber
0.5/0.0
toe angle
-0.07/0.09

brakes
7/4

tires
racing hard/medium

This tune should make the car more oversteery but not too much.this car is very tailhappyto me.

Last edited:
I finally figured out how to link the tunes at the first page but the problem I have now is that the links would show the picture of the car I tuned

Back