Dante's gt6 tuning garage

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 489 comments
Correct.. The limit is 50 in 1.01.. Buy the BMW m4 buy as many as you can... I bought 20mil worth. Then delete the data.. Sale one get 20mil then go buy the Ferrari that cost 20mil then sale another BMW and keep buying the Ferrari. Sale the last BMW keep the 20mil update to 1.01 sale 5 of the Ferraris for 6 mil each.. That will get you to 50 mil plus you have more Ferraris you can sale for 6 mil later on...

I might try this glitch out soon

Pescarolo c60 hybride - Judd '05

gt5___1___pescarolo_c60_hybride_judd_by_johnflaherty-d6lqckr.jpg

Downforce level
536/749

Ballast
Amount 85
Position -50

Specs
1114 hp
985 kg
705 pp

Parts to buy
High rpm turbo

Transmission
Set final as 2.963
Set top speed as 236
Set final as 2.415
1. 3.808
2. 2.624
3. 1.914
4. 1.476
5. 1.252
6. 1.031

LSD
Initial torque 15
Acceleration sensitivity 16
Braking sensitivity 20

Suspension
Ride height
50/50
Spring rate
15.70 Kgf/mm /16.34 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
4/2
Damper extension
3/4
Antiroll bars
4/3
Camber
0.5/0.5
Toe angle
0.18/0.12

Brakes
3/3

Tires
Racing soft

Not the hardest car I tuned so far.it might have some stability problems when you braking but the car is more responsive at the slower corners and stabs through the fast ones.
Hello Dante, firstly thank you for the great tunes. Secondly, you should do the big money glitch, if you lose credits stats etc - don't worry, start over - it is worth it. I always play honest from day one but everyone else is onto it and how can you buy the nice cars when they make the race rewards so little? What I am actually wanting to ask you is this: with the Pescarolo Hybrid tune, I am hitting the rev limiter half way down the straight at Indianapolis. About 215mph. Is there a way around this, because your tune is still awesome, I still win easily. I have tried putting the final gear back a little (is that the way to increase the top speed, please forgive my ignorance). Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I did do the glitch and got the free 20,000,000 but I spend some of the money on the x2011,fxx,deltawing(sweet one to drive but the weight distribution is bad) and upgrades.now I have 5,227,640 credits left.so I'm closer to broke.but I would tune them.
Dante my man, here is what to do ASAP. Go and buy 40 BMW M4's from the new dealership. Do the glitch. They show up in version one as 2044 I think - anyway you can't miss them as they will be nameless and most recently bought. Sell each one for 20 million and with each one purchase a 20 million dollar vintage car. You then leave Disneyland, come back and sell the cars for 6 million each. This way you only actually only have to do the glitch once and you will get a good bank for the nice cars you deserve for giving so generously of your time for us. :)

BTW here is some feedback on the Pescarolo for you. Firstly - thanks heaps - the thing is an absolute weapon! Wipes the floor against anything. This was one of the dodgiest beasts to handle in GT5 and you have made it an absolute pleasure - job well done. I did some more testing - and it hits the rev limiter at 226 mph, not sure you can do anything about that. Also quite a bit of understeer - maybe you have some suggestion for that, I am a lousy tuner. Went around the Nurburgring in traffic in 7.34 and could improve on that probably but have to feather the brakes on some of the flat out bends because of the understeer. I hope you have made yourself a wealthy tuner and have a stable full FXX's now! Keep up the great work!:bowdown:👍:)

Good afternoon,

My name is Jose and I am from Balearic Islands (Spain)

Sorry for my English

I have a question.

Because most setups do not use racing tires?

I understand that it is unusual to 600pp in real life use racing tires.
But when we play gt6 80% of the time is dedicated to online, and in this most rooms do not have limitations on the tires.

So in most rooms on line we can not use all these cars.

Is it possible to create setups based on competition tires? To use these setups in online mode. To 450pp - 500pp and 550pp

Thank you very much for your time and your wonderful work in this forum.

Best

Good afternoon,

My name is Jose and I am from Balearic Islands (Spain)

Sorry for my English

I have a question.

Because most setups do not use racing tires?

I understand that it is unusual to 600pp in real life use racing tires.
But when we play gt6 80% of the time is dedicated to online, and in this most rooms do not have limitations on the tires.

So in most rooms on line we can not use all these cars.

Is it possible to create setups based on competition tires? To use these setups in online mode. To 450pp - 500pp and 550pp

Thank you very much for your time and your wonderful work in this forum.

Best

i usually tune cars that have full power but restrictive tunes is no problems with me too.so i would tune some.

BTW here is some feedback on the Pescarolo for you. Firstly - thanks heaps - the thing is an absolute weapon! Wipes the floor against anything. This was one of the dodgiest beasts to handle in GT5 and you have made it an absolute pleasure - job well done. I did some more testing - and it hits the rev limiter at 226 mph, not sure you can do anything about that. Also quite a bit of understeer - maybe you have some suggestion for that, I am a lousy tuner. Went around the Nurburgring in traffic in 7.34 and could improve on that probably but have to feather the brakes on some of the flat out bends because of the understeer. I hope you have made yourself a wealthy tuner and have a stable full FXX's now! Keep up the great work!:bowdown:👍:)

i can get rid of the understeer but the car would be very loose when i turn in.i tuned it too be easy to drive but it seems to be too easy to drive.the transmission,i can fix that easily but the suspension,i might fix that too.

I updated the pescarolo tune right now.it feels better and it is faster too.

Last edited:
The game is updated to 1.02.so,the 50 million glitch works still?

Light car company rocket

light-car-company-rocket-07-73front.jpg

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 79
Position -50

Specs
189 hp
469 kg
546 pp

Parts to buy
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
Height adjustable,fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes

Transmission
Set final as 5.683
Set top speed as 186 mph
Set final as 3.959
1. 2.805
2. 1.970
3. 1.446
4. 1.082
5. 0.839

Lsd
Initial torque 10
Acceleration sensitivity 16
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height
66/79
Spring rate
4.59 Kgf/mm /6.11 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
4/5
Damper extension
1/3
Antiroll bars
3/3
Camber
0.0/0.0
Toe angle
0.16/-0.16

Brakes
7/4

Tires
Sport soft

This is a understeer monster right here.even when I try to make the front and rear toe angle be very loose,it still understeers.but I finally made this car handle good.it would oversteer at the exit of the corner so watch out for that but the oversteer is not severe.

Last edited:
i usually tune cars that have full power but restrictive tunes is no problems with me too.so i would tune some.

i can get rid of the understeer but the car would be very loose when i turn in.i tuned it too be easy to drive but it seems to be too easy to drive.the transmission,i can fix that easily but the suspension,i might fix that too.

Thank you my friend! I am off now to give it a run. Here is something else for you - the '86 tune is one of the best cars I have ever driven. I beat 2 BMW GT3's in an International A race. An absolute gem - you are a genius in the garage Dante!:bowdown:

Thank you my friend! I am off now to give it a run. Here is something else for you - the '86 tune is one of the best cars I have ever driven. I beat 2 BMW GT3's in an International A race. An absolute gem - you are a genius in the garage Dante!:bowdown:

Hello Dante. Could you please check the gear calibrations for the Rocket? My HP matches but I cannot get third gear below 1.228? Thank you.

Amazing tunes Dante...
Any chance you can look at the Mercedes AMG Vgt.. :-).. Love that car?

I would tune that car because I got load of money left.i was about do the 50 million credit glitch but the update came.so the glitch is probably gone now

Hello Dante. Could you please check the gear calibrations for the Rocket? My HP matches but I cannot get third gear below 1.228? Thank you.

Fixed.i got 3rd and 4th mixed up

Last edited:
Transmission
Set final as 5.683
Set top speed as 186
Set final as 3.959
1. 2.805
2. 1.970
3. 1.446
4. 1.082
5. 0.839

Just me or anyone else can set 1 and 4 actually that low?

btw any plans on makin some type of index for the tunes?

Dante, your tunes are great for those hard to control cars, but I found some of the easier cars to drive being very understeary and "safe"... (HSV for example) I know it will be extra work, but I (along with probably a good number of others here) will be very thankful to you if you could post two "versions" of your tunes, the regular "stable" version and something more "lively" for people who either play with the wheel or can control these cars slightly better?

Dante, your tunes are great for those hard to control cars, but I found some of the easier cars to drive being very understeary and "safe"... (HSV for example) I know it will be extra work, but I (along with probably a good number of others here) will be very thankful to you if you could post two "versions" of your tunes, the regular "stable" version and something more "lively" for people who either play with the wheel or can control these cars slightly better?

I can make some oversteery cars with no problem.

Just me or anyone else can set 1 and 4 actually that low?

btw any plans on makin some type of index for the tunes?

Do you mean putting the links on the front of the page or put the tunes in alphabetical order?i could do that too but it would take some time to develop it.

Gran turismo red bull x2011 prototype

RedBullX2011Prototype.jpg

Downforce level
816/1125

Ballast
Amount 57
Position -50

Specs
1556 hp
602 kg
962 pp

Parts to buy
Stock

Transmission
Set final as 3.299
Set top speed as 280 mph
Set final as 2.975
1. 6.838
2. 4.328
3. 3.156
4. 2.341
5. 1.892
6. 1.572
7. 1.266

LSD
Initial torque 12
Acceleration sensitivity 14
Braking sensitivity 35

Suspension
Ride height
Stock
Spring rate
18.51 Kgf/mm /17.13 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
5/6
Damper extension
4/5
Antiroll bars
7/7
Camper
0.0/0.0
Toe angle
-0.56/-0.06

Brakes
8/4

Tires
Racing medium

This is one hard car to tune.it is a super stubborn car.it doesn't matter what I do,make the rear stiffer,raise the rear downforce,even when I try to make the rear more distributed,it just understeer.but now,I got the handling fixed and to me,the car feels smoother.at least the car sounds unbelieveably good.

Last edited:
Do you mean putting the links on the front of the page or put the tunes in alphabetical order?i could do that too but it would take some time to develop it.

Links in first post for all the tune posts. Would be much more easier to navigate.

Links in first post for all the tune posts. Would be much more easier to navigate.

Oh ok.

edit:well i tried to put in the links but every link i put in keep senting me to the a page instead of a tune.

Last edited:
Gran turismo red bull x2011 prototype

RedBullX2011Prototype.jpg

Downforce level
816/1125

Ballast
Amount 57
Position -50

Specs
1556 hp
602 kg
962 pp

Parts to buy
Stock

Transmission
Set final as 3.299
Set top speed as 280
Set final as 2.975
1. 6.838
2. 4.328
3. 3.156
4. 2.341
5. 1.892
6. 1.572
7. 1.266

LSD
Initial torque 12
Acceleration sensitivity 14
Braking sensitivity 35

Suspension
Ride height
Stock
Spring rate
18.51 Kgf/mm /17.13 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
5/6
Damper extension
4/5
Antiroll bars
7/7
Camper
0.0/0.0
Toe angle
-0.56/-0.06

Brakes
8/4

Tires
Racing medium

This is one hard car to tune.it is a super stubborn car.it doesn't matter what I do,make the rear stiffer,raise the rear downforce,even when I try to make the rear more distributed,it just understeer.but now,I got the handling fixed and to me,the car feels smoother.at least the car sounds unbelieveably good.
Ha ha - Dante!!! So you have set your sights high and try to tame this wild beast!! Good on you. I will give it a good run over the weekend. I discovered while getting the gold at Goodwood, the secret to this car is not letting it make you get carried away. If you don't thrash it, its not too bad. Good to see you have firmed it up to try and stop all the movement. I look forward to it - thanks!

Hi Dante, bit of a small market for this one but can you tune the ford falcon xr8 and post up for us.

I would try that if I could find it.

Ha ha - Dante!!! So you have set your sights high and try to tame this wild beast!! Good on you. I will give it a good run over the weekend. I discovered while getting the gold at Goodwood, the secret to this car is not letting it make you get carried away. If you don't thrash it, its not too bad. Good to see you have firmed it up to try and stop all the movement. I look forward to it - thanks!

Welcome.tuning this car was like playing with a boa constrictor

Looking good meight!
any plans on adding some of the le mans cars with full PP? (not 15th anniversary versions)

Thanks,the lmps would be no problem because when I drove the r18 and r8 lmp,it gives me a taste of what these cars feel like

Honda nsx type r '02 hardcore

167.jpg

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 46
Position -50

Specs
460 hp
1085 kg
546 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon hood(body color)
Window weight reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sport Catalytic converter
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo
Fully customizeable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes

Transmission
Set final as 3.893
Set top speed as 224 mph
Set final as 3.087
1. 3.362
2. 2.439
3. 1.798
4. 1.346
5. 1.047
6. 0.860

LSD
Initial torque 25
Acceleration sensitivity 22
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height
90/90
Spring rate
10.47 Kgf/mm /12.19 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
3/5
Damper extension
4/6
Antiroll bars
5/3
Camber
1.2/1.5
Toe angle
0.14/0.01

Brakes
5/3

Tires sport soft

This tune is for people who want to do most of the driving work there self.so,this tune is for people who is good with their wheel or who is a real pro at this game.

Last edited:
Back